MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 6 December 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 28th of November to the 4th of December

Usopp
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last Cosmic Commander ended again and I made a super saving on a new Wii controller. But what did last week being.

On Monday morning both me and my checked out the Play.com Monday Madness sales for Christmas, but could not find anything interesting. I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. After work me and my mum did a major order on Amazon for Christmas. All that is left is for the two items of eBay I have bids on to finish and for me to find something for Richard and Marisa.

Tuesday was a day off work. Blaire was online in the morning and she was later joined by a very late Cudda. After they left I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. Again there was a load of HTML code that was more stuff disappear, but it was easier to fix this time. Sadly the item I bid on for a Christmas gift for Jake got out bid twice. I had to go and buy it as a buy it now for more than I wanted to spend. That is life. Sometime during the day I noticed someone had posted comments that I found quite rude and deleted them. (You can read more about it on the Cosplay Deviants post from the 30th of November). In the evening just before my parents got home from room, I tested the new Doctor Who Wii controller on Bleach: Shattered Blade and also compared it side by side to a standard Wii controller. The conntroller is a lot bigger, the buttons are a little stalled and the "-", "+" and Home buttons do not stick out which is a good and bad thing. The good part is that you do not by mistake hit them while moving the controller, but the bad thing is that they are harder to use.

On Wednesday I worked from 11:30AM to 5PM. It was very busy due to the strikes that was happening today. The Strikes must have effected the buses as the bus was nearly twenty minutes late. In fact the next one was right behind the bus as I got off. In the evening I did a Cosplay Deviants review post before going to bed.

Thursday was dad's and Richard's birthdays. I worked from 12PM to 2:30PM. When I got home In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal.

Red-Haired Shanks
Now for this week's CosmicBreak news. They have posted there December time table. But other than that no real changes during the update. (However, looking to the trailer I posted on Monday the 5th of December, it looks like Cosmic Commander in back or coming back in Japan.)

Friday was a standard day off work. Most of the Christmas shopping we ordered arrived in the post today. There was only one idea we still waiting for. I posted the HeroClix post for the week and updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. I went to Wetherspoons in the evening to celebrate Richard's 30th birthday. Richard arrived late like normal, it is bad when the host arrives later with out warning. there was about sixteen people turned up which was much better than the last birthday get together I went to, Jake's. In fact more than most. Sadly Simon could not make it due work troubles. For some unknown reason are right shoulder started to act up again. Due to transport problems I had to leave at 10:30PM to catch the bus home.

There was no coffee on Saturday due to the drinking last night. My shoulder so still playing up. It was nous hurting, it was more like pins and needles all over the right arm, hand and right side of the face. due to past trips to see the doctor about it I know it most be a trapped nerve which they will not do anything about apart from giving me a special pain kill. Like a had a lot left from the last time in happened so I can take them for it. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. After work I popped into Hobbycraft to get some stuff for my mum as I had 25% off voucher that ends on Sunday. I also picked up some blank cards to make my own Christmas using Anime and Transformers pictures. When my parents came to pick me up they quickly popped into Comet to get a new four toast toaster as the one we have decided to stop working last week.

Sunday was a normal day off work. The final item that I was wait on eBay finally finished, so I paid for it and also picked up several over bits. All I need to do now is to get some bits for home made crackers and and some alcohol for Richard. I chose the pictures for the cards and printed them on to the blank cards. Now I need to fill them out. On my blog I posted a post about the updates to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and at the end of the day I posted the week's Watch, Listen and Read. Oh on the DreamClix Dial Designs Update post you might have noticed that I also included a Cosplay card of Zerk. I did this as i will not be doing reviews of male Deviant sets, but I do still want to do Cosplay cards for them so on a week that there is a male Deviant set, I will try to do a Cosplay card for them ever on the DreamClix Dial Designs update post or the next Cosplay Deviants review post.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 7th of December: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 9th of December: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 10th of December: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 11th of December: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 13th of December: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment