MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 19th of December to Christmas Day

OK I should have used this picture for
Chopper last week
Welcome to a Christmas week of my life. The week before last was the start of the twelve days of ClixMas, but what did last week being. Apart from the opening One Piece picture, the other pictures of this week will be WizKids's twelve day of ClixMas again.

On Monday I worked from 11AM to 5PM. Other than that not much happened. Day seven of ClixMas was Star Trek ship HeroClix. Read the HeroClix post for the 22nd of December for more information. (Picture is with the ninth day.)

On Tuesday morning I posted the last week's Neoscream's Life post like normal. I worked from 12PM to 2:30PM. When I got home I chatted to Richy, an old friend of mine who lives in Cardiff now, on Facebook. He said he would be heading back to Milton Keynes for the holidays. The HDMI Splitter I ordered arrived. Later in the evening Blaire came online and I e-mailed a Christmas One Piece video I made online to several people, including the One Piece Unofficial Podcast. Day eight of ClixMas was the colossal Mole Monster.  (Picture is with the ninth day.)

Again on Wednesday I did do much other than working from 10AM to 3PM. Day nine of ClixMas was the nine Nazgûl from the Lord of the Rings Nazgûl box game.




On Thursday I worked from 11AM to 3:30PM. When I finished work I found I had a miss call from Richy. I phoned him and said that he would be going to HeroClix, but he needs me to build a team for him. After a little trouble getting home due to parents I found that the HDMI cable I had ordered had arrived. Yes should be able to plug the XBox 360 to the down stairs TV now, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Richy arrived not long after I got home and we built his team. After HeroClix, to save time Richy built his next week team before heading home. After he left I found that the demo to OfficeSuite had ended so I had to pay for the full version. Now I do not know if I was being blind or it is a part of the full version but I can add things like pictures, tables and hyperlinks now. Day ten of ClixMas was Quarriors again.




Now for this week's CosmicBreak news. A bunch of new Christmas campaigns started. However as I am posting this post this picture appeared on Facebook with the statement "details coming soon".

On Friday I sadly did not have time to finish off the HeroClix before work as I did not do any work on it last night. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home I bought down the XBox 360 and hooked it up the the down stairs TV. Afterwards I decided to go online with it to check for DLC for a game I know I would be getting at Christmas. But sadly I needed to update the XBox 360 first. After getting the update and all the DLC for the game I received a text about plans for drinks on Christmas Eve. When all that was done I spent most of the evening finishing off and posting the HeroClix post. Before going to bed I wanted to do a last bit of Christmas wrapping, however my mum had hidden the sellotape. Day eleven of ClixMas reviled several new Skrull figures that are coming out of the Galactic Guardians.



On Saturday morning, Christmas Eve, before coffee I manage to do the last moment of gifts wrapping. Coffee was at 10AM. Darren H, Richard and Richy were all at coffee where we exchanged gifts. Darren H had not had the time to buy people gifts yet so he was not giving out gifts and sadly I could only give Richard one out of the two things I ordered for him as the other one had not arrived in the post yet. As we had a bit of time after coffee, we went to the book shop to have a quick look around before I went off to work. I worked 12PM to 3:15PM. It was very quite at work. As my dad was finishing work late me and my mum ordered Pizza in before I court the late bus to the City center. The buses stop operating at 8PM today. As I was there a little early and the place we were ment to meet at, Browns, was quite, I popped over to Colette's to wait there. As we were about to go to Browns, Colette got massaged by some of the others saying Browns was closed. Colette dis not want to believe it until she saw it. After getting there and finding it was close we changed to All-Bar-One. Darren H, Lisa, Jake, Richard, Richy, Jenny and several others turned up for Christmas drinks. I got gifts from both Colette and Jake and I gave Jake his. Sadly I did not get anything for Colette as everybody always say do not get her or Simon anything as they do not have the money to get others stuff. Sadly after one drink the staff of All-Bar-One said that they are going to be close early soon. So we went off to Old Wetherspoon, however Darren H and Lisa called it a night then. A couple of more people turned up there and I got one more drink in before I had to phone home for a left. Day twelve of ClixMas was a Christmas event stuff. The seasonal stuff WizKids does is nice, but they release them a bit too late for venues to use them.




Sunday, Christmas Day, I was off work because it was Christmas and it is the only day in the year the store is not open. After going online quickly to go to Facebook. I went down stairs and me and my parent opened up our gifts. From my parents I got the third Transformers film, Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3, two manga books and some HeroClix figures. From Richard I got three Naruto manga books. Chocolates from Jake and Colette. My dad got a New Tricks DVD box set and a James Bond Blu-Ray box set and my mum got all the Harry Potter DVDs and a Simon's Cat book. I manage to have a little go of Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3. I am so far liking the changes they have done to it and the fact they done a cross over story line was nice. Oh and finally having more than just two Gundam Wing mecha and pilots is fantastic. The DLC stuff I downloaded on Friday was a ton of new missions and five new mecha and pilots from both Gundam 00 and Gundam Unicorn. During the day I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page, posted an update post about it and at the end of the day I posted a "Watch, Listen and Read" post for the week.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 28th of December 2011: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 30th of December 2011: "HeroClix".
New Year's Eve: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Tuesday 3rd of January 2012: "Neoscream's Life".

You may have notice that two of the standard posts are missing from the above list. The first one being the DreamClix Dial Designs update post, this will be explained in the next HeroClix post. The second being the "Watch, Listen and Read" which will be folding into the Neoscream's Life posts from next week and on. Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment