MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 5th to the 11th of December

Sanji
Welcome to another week of my life. The week before was Christmas shopping online and a couple of bug Birthdays, but what did last week being.

On Monday I worked from 11:15AM to 4:30PM. The ordit (I think I misspelled it) finally happened at work we had be waiting for this to happen for ages. When I got home I finally found and ordered Christmas gifts for Richard and Marisa. I also notice a video trailer for Cosmic Commander on Facebook so I posted the video on the blog for my blog viewers to see.

Tuesday was a day off work. Not much happened apart from posting last week's Neoscream's Life post and updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. Oh and I did a ton of Christmas wrapping.

On Wednesday I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. In the evening my internet went down. Other than that not much happened.

Chibi Aila
Chibi Fia
On Thursday, due to the ordit final done, work is cutting hours (again), I have the day off work. As my mum had the day off too we did the food shopping. Afterwards we did some more Christmas. During the day the internet was ok, but in the evening it went down again and after HeroClix it was super slow.

Now for this week's CosmicBreak news. There are two new Chibis, Fia and Aila. This means that there while be Moe versions of them soon. Also I have found out that they are betaing a European server, hope you can transfer an America account to the European server.

Friday was a standard day off work. I had a very nice odd dream during the night. I was chatting to a female formula one racer at a race track. She gave my a tour around the place and introduced me to her team mate, David Coulthard. We ended up at the end of the tour at her place which seemed to be in Wolverton. It was a large place and the living room was huge. We sat in the center of a huge comfy four person sofa in front of a huge TV that was as wide as the sofa if not wider. She wanted me to find an old Anime series from ever the late 70's or the 80s. I was searching the web on the TV with a keyboard on my lap and a mouse on the seat on my right side as she was on my left side. I manage to find it and we watched an episode. Some how it went from just being me and her there to a house party. I noticed the time and knew I need to leave to get home. Then I noticed my mum by the doorway about to leave so I quickly rushed to her to ask for a left home. After that I went back to the female racer to let her know that I needed to go and it there was a chance that we could meet up again. She then kiss me and that was when the dream ended. Wow. In the morning I finished off and the HeroClix post as well as updating the DreamClix Dial Designs page. The Internet was slow in the early morning, then fine until 4PM and then it stopped working let again.

Sadly was not there due to work
On Saturday morning I brought the last of the Christmas. I got a last minute notice that coffee was at 10AM. After a rush I got they in time. Richard got there just before me and Darren H got there the normal time it was very busy due to the big Red Bull Racing. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. Due to the Red Bull Racing event we were quite until about 2:30PM when we get super busy. When I got home, I had a phone from Richard about if me and my mum where would be interested in going and see a consent by Ralph McTell tomorrow as Jake and his mum pulled out after the tickets were brought. We agreed as it would be a nice evening out. This ment role-play was not happening. Also all day after getting home there was no internet again.


Sunday was a normal day off work. In the morning I quickly posted the DreamClix Dial Designa update post, before helping my mum with tidying the house. Richard and his mum turned up at more at about 3:30PM. After a quick hot drink, my dad dropped us all at the train station. Where me, my mum, Richard and his mum court a train to London. At Euston station we meet up with an old friend of Richard's mum, and the five of us had something to eat at Ed's Easy Diner. Afterwards we all traveled on the underground to Cadogan Hall which is were Ralph McTell was performing at. For those who do not know who Ralph McTell is a solo artist who does folk music. My mum is a huge folk fan, as well as being a huge Meatloaf fan too. The consent was nice, and I enjoyed the stories behind some of him songs, like the blind Reverent with a gun. After the consent his albums were on sell and he was doing autographs so my mum brought a album with her favourite song from Ralph McTell, Streets of London and got his autograph. Richard's mum and her friend also did the same. We then took the underground to Victoria station for a round of drinks at Wetherspoon as the places by Cadogan Hall were to costly. We ended up getting home about 12:30AM. I went to bed about a hour to hour and a hour later after finishing off and posting the "Watch, Listen and Read" post with a super slow internet connection.

My mum getting Ralph McTell Autograph
Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 14th of December: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 16th of December: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 17th of December: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 18th of December: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 20th of December: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

P.S. Here is a YouTube video of Ralph McTell's Streets of London:

No comments:

Post a Comment