MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Neoscream's Life for the Week of the 7th of May to my birthday

RX-75 Guntank
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I watch the greatest comic book movie ever (if not the greatest movie ever) Avengers Assemble, but what will this week bring.

On Monday I work from 9:50PM to 4:30PM. This was meant to be the start of my two week Holiday, but as today was a bank holiday I was told I had to work. Apart from that I cannot remember what I did (sadly I writing this a week after the day).
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show: World Tour, two Gadget Show web clips (Samsung TV apps @ CES 2010 and Casio @ CES 2010) and episode 65 of the Gadget Show web TV.
Listened: Episode 318 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday was the start of my two week holiday from work. I finished off sorting my HeroClix and DVD's. I finished listing my HeroClix on HCRealms Units section. And I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and posted a list of all the Marvel Infinity Challenge HeroClix I have. I planning on posting a list of each set each day of my holidays and one every other day when I am back at work until all the sets are up on the blog. Apart from that is was a lazy day for me.
Watched: Episodes 3 and 4 of Game of Thrones, episode 66 of the Gadget Show web TV, episoe 9 of Fate/Stay Night, episode 27 of Mobile Report Gundam Wing, episode 4 of Black Blood Brothers and this week’s WWE Raw.
Read: Chapter 11 to 13 of part two of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel.
Brought and Received: Volume 7 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel finally arrived.

On Wednesday a BT engineer came in the morning to set up my new speed fast internet. I now play steamed videos strait away instead of waiting half an hour of buffering to watch about half an episode. I tidied my bedroom and brought the stuff I was selling at Campaign this weekend. I also did an update on the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted another HeroClix set list. Oh and it the evening I finally manage to connect the printer to the laptop wirelessly, so I can print from upstairs now.
Watched: The dubbed version of Naruto Movie 3: Large Interest Stirred Up! Cresent Moon Island`s Animal Rebellion, episode 14 of GaoGaiGar, the Unofficial One Piece Vidcast Special “Vic Mignogna singing Hikari E live”, episode 205 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden, episode 15 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 29 of Dragon Ball Kai and episode 17 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.
Listened: Episode 82 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast and episode 39 of Gundamn! @ MAHQ.
Read: Chapters 14 and 15 of part two of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel (finishing volume 7), chapter 5 of Gundam Sousei and chapters 199 to 201 of Naruto (finishing volume 22).

On Thursday I biked to the doctors for a checkup on my Asthma so I could get some new inhalers. Sadly they wanted me to do Peak Flow readings for two weeks and test my heart in two weeks time due to family history of heart problems before given me inhalers. Damn it. Afterwards I listed all the stuff I taking to the Bring and Buy at Campaign in the weekend. In the evening I went to HeroClix like normal. I also posted another HeroClix set list.
Watched: Episode 393 of One Piece, episode 8 of Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040, episode 29 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and episode 1 of season two of Transformers: Prime.
Listened: Special 6 of Gundamn! @ Dragoncon 2009.
Read: Chapter 92 of Dragon Ball and chapter 202 of Naruto.

7TV demo. OK, the picture is of a demo from Salute 2011,
but it was the some board and by the looks of things, the
some scenario as Campaign this year.  
Friday I went to my aunt's funeral with my parents. Afterward we went to the cinema and had dinner out at Harvester for dinner for my birthday which is on Sunday. I also posted another HeroClix set list and this week's HeroClix post.
Watched: Avengers Assemble (again).

On Saturday morning Darren H picked me up and we went the the Bring and Buy at Campaign so I can drop off my stuff at the Bring and Buy. After that we went to coffee where we were joined by Richard and Jake. After coffee we all headed back to Campaign to have a look around and I was shocked as the number of traders was much lower than last year. It was about 50% to 75% of the store space then last year. Even the store I normal go to look a Battle Tech miniatures was not there. I was also shocked to not have seen any HeroClix there too (apart from the doubles I was selling) due to the Avengers Assemble movie. My be it was too close to Salute? But there was a lot more games happening this year than last year. Darren H left after about half an hour. Me, Richard and Jake play a World War One tank game. The goal of the game is to get at least one tank across the German trenches. After that we went to get some lunch and had a look at the market before Richard and Jake left. There was three games I wanted to try out. There was 7TV, Rampage and Warmachine. As games only just started on the 7TV and Warmachine tables, I got a game of Rampage in first. Rampage is a game with monsters smashing up a city. The figures used as the monsters were large Ben 10: Ultimate Alien toys. I played ageist three other people and won the game with the black corner robot monster which was the alien NRG in his armoured form. This game and the World War One tank game were even based game and not games available to buy. After that I got a game of 7TV. 7TV a tabletop miniatures game set alongside the classic sci-fi and action TV shows of the 60s and 70s. It is done by a British gaming company called Crooked Dice Games. The demo was based on a James Bond movie. I play on of the Hero teams who was lead by the Star Doctor Hugo Solomon of Department X. Solomon captured one of the major villains, leaving Pandora King and the Frogmen to deal with the Femdroid. This was a very enjoyable game and got me thinking of other games that could be played with 7TV due to the figure there are. Crooked Dice Games had figures based on Doctor Who characters (Matt Smith's Doctor with alternate heads, two version of Amy Pond, Rory Williams, two versions of River Song, Rose Tyler, Captain Jack Harkness and several alien races). Heresy Multi Part Miniatures do have Doctor Who based characters as well (Christopher Eccleston's Doctor, David Tennant's Doctor, two version of Matt Smith's Doctor, Amy Pond, Roman Rory Williams, the Master, K-9 like robots and what I think meant to be Captain Jack Harkness). When I check on my sales at the Bring and Buy stand, I had sold  £50 worth of stuff. So about an 8th of the stuff. Thu out the day I bumped into Pete from role-play several times. I spent thou out the day a gained total of £5.49 (not including coffee). £5.19 on lunch and extra drinks from Boots and 30p on a new D20 due to my bad dice rolls at role-play. In the evening I did a bit of research into the game and the miniatures Crooked Dice Games have released for it online.
WLR: Nothing.

On Sunday morning, my 30th birthday, I helped my mum with the tiding the living room. We then went to Campaign where my mum gave me £30 to spend on what ever I wanted. She left after she got some lunch and I heavy drops most of the price of my stuff at the Bring and Buy. I played another 7TV demo game with Pete after having another look around where I pick up three more dice (1D8 and 2D12) that cost me 90p. After the demo I decided to buy the main rule book, the two supplement books (Summer Special and On Location), and a pack of tokens. I did not buy the cards as I can print them out for three and I did not get the dice as I have tons and tons and ton of D6s already (well over a hundred).  The books and tokens cost me £57. £27 after taking the £30 my mum gave me. With that all done it was time to collect what I did not sell and the money of the stuff that did sell. I was shocked by want little was left. Third time unlucky for the poor Elder army, never mind there is still next year or eBay. I sold £175 worth of stuff, which after there 10% sellers fee ended up being £157.50. They had sadly lost one of the books I was selling, but as I was selling it for a £1 it was not a big loss for me. I then went back to the Uncooked Dice Games stand and pick up Tweedy Mattison (Matt Smith's Doctor), May Killan (Amy Pond is police woman uniform), Daisy Taylor (Rose Tyler), casual May Killan (Amy Pond), action Melody Lake (River Song), Mr William Killan (Rory Williams), Group Captain Jim Barrowight (Captain Jack Harkness), pack of three Daredevils, pack of two Female Time Life Security and Dolly Bird heads sprue, all for £43. I also pick up five Spacelords miniatures for £10 from store next to the Crooked Dice Game stand just before it closed while waiting for my dad to come pick me up. When I got home I brought the PDF only supplement book for 7TV called The Menagerie for £2.50 and printed of a tons of stuff for it. I also did an update on the DreamClix Dial Designs page, posted another two HeroClix set lists as I never did one on Saturday and posted this week's Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 206 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week not including my HeroClix listings.

Friday the 18th of May: "MK HeroClix".
Sunday the 20th of May: "Cosmic Cosplay"
Tuesday the 22nd of May: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment