MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Neoscream's Life from the week of the 23rd to the 29th of April

Guncannon
(pictures and WLR coming soon) Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last I picked up a HeroClix case of the Avengers Movie set, but what will this week being.

On Monday morning at die on 8AM I went down stairs for some breakfast, but I went checked my phone first. I found a text message sent by the Assistant Manager in the middle of the night saying I starting at 8AM today now. Luckily my mum was off work so I quickly got dressed and cleaned my teeth and left for work with out breakfast. I got to work about 8:20AM. The Manager was OK with me being later at it was late noticed. The reason they needed me was to help the Manager clean and fix the shake machine before opening. I finished work at 1:20PM. After work, both me and my mum went to Staples to pick up so bits like printer inks.
Watched: Episodes 27 and 28 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episode 13 of GaoGaiGar.
Listened: Episode 316 of Anime Pulse.

Tuesday was a day of work. I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page. My mum was waiting for a phone call from the Hospital about a bed being free for the tests that they were running on her stomach when we found a post on Facebook from one of my cousins Gemma about her mum (my dad's sister) aunt Doreen. I am not going into details about it as I later heard it was a touchy subject which my cousin should not have said anything about on a pubic place like Facebook. My mum phoned my cousin to found out more about what was I going on as no one had informed us. She got the phone call from the Hospital at 1PM  to be there a 2PM. She was going to be away in Hospital for tests oft at least a day or two. After she left I went out on my trike and managed to do five laps. In the evening me and my dad received a phone from one of my uncle Ivor (my dad's only living brothers). One of my aunts has died today. She was the wife of my uncle Terry who died over a year and a half ago. Ok, a lot of family business this week. My dad was later called by uncle Peter (aunt Doreen's husband) with updates of what is happening.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show: World Tour, a Gadget Show web clip (Eye Pet), episode 63 of the Gadget Show Web TV, episode 286 of the subtitled version of Bleach, this week’s episode of WWE Raw and Podnami Promo 2 “The Kuro Arc”.
Listened: Episode 78 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.
Read: Chapter 21 of Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion.


On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 5PM. I had a nightmare on the bus home which I will not go into details, but I will say I cannot wait until I build up enough stamina to ride my trike to and from work instead of getting the beeping bus. Due to the fact I never got home until 6:15PM and visit mum at hospital, I never got round to doing any more practicing on my trike. As I said me and my dad, visited my mum in hospital. Due to delays she has not done all the tests yet and might be kept in a couple more days because of it. Before going to bed I sorted the route I had to cycle to work from a PDF redway map of Milton Keynes. I planned to do a quarter of the journey to and from home to see how it was like and if I was ready for it or not.
Watched: Episode 12 of Season Two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
Listened: Episode 79 of the Unofficial One Piece Podcast.
Read: Chapter 46 of Yu-Gi-Oh!: Duelist (Finishing volume 5).

Thursday was another day off work. My dad was off work rooto renew. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and then went off to do some training on my trike. I got to the quart way mark like I plan, as it was easy getting there and quick, I decided to do to the half way mark instead. Again it was quite easy to get to the halfway mark. I felt that I would be fine doing the full journey from tomorrow. So I headed back home and then I realised why the journey to the halfway mark was easy, it was mostly down hill. This ment the journey back was a nightmare and showed I was nowhere near ready to cycle to and from work. In fact I also need to deal with my Asthma which has been acting up again ever since getting the trike and getting worse by the day. The time of year probably does not help with that as well. At about 2:15PM, my mum phoned to say that she has been cleared to leave now. So me and my dad went off to the hospital to pick her up. Dad told me to stay it the car as it would only take a couple of minutes. I ended up waiting for about two hours in the car. I did get a phone call after waiting forty-five minutes saying what was happening. They said she could go, but they never got her new medicine ready. After the long wait they said it would be really after 6PM. Beep, Beep, Beep. We went to the city center to get a gift for Claire's twin daughters as we were going to their christening of Sunday. At the store I also finally found and brought Transformers: Reveal the Shield Jazz. He was a Transformer I have been wanting to get for a long time. We also had some dinner out to save time cooking something. My parents decided on the way home afterwards that they would drop me off for HeroClix and then go get my mum's new medicine. However as we left to do it a the normal time I leave to go to HeroClix, they changed the plan without telling me. Now we were going to drop my mum off at the hospital, then my dad will drop me of at HeroClix and then come back to the hospital to pick my mum up again. But when we got there dad changed to plan again and we wanting for my mum before drop me off at HeroClix. If I knew this before hand I would have left earlier. I ended up getting to York House for HeroClix about half an hour later than I normally do (6:50/6:55PM). This lead to table problems as I was ment to be the one to grab the tables for HeroClix as Darren S and the brothers (Michael and Adrian) do not get there until 7:30PM. Luckily we manage to get one of the upstairs rooms.
Watched: Episode 13 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and the Unofficial One Piece Vidcast Special, “The Katsucon Panel”.


Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's MK HeroClix post. Due to the rain I did not go out on my trike hoping to be able to do it after work. I booked a appointment for my Asthma on the 10th of May. I might have been able to do it next week, but but as I am off work for two week's from the 8th of May, it was easier to do. I worked from 12PM to 4:10PM. I go soaking water walking from work to the bus stops at the train station and from the bus stop to home as the rain was quite heavy. Due to the rain, the fact my coat was out of action because of it and that both my parents were home when I got home, I did not go out on my trike. This was a pain as I will not be able to go out on it during the weekend at all as I am not going to be at home much. In the evening I worked on a bounce of dial designs for future use and updated my Amazon wish list.
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (Bayonetta Interview), episode 101 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 13 of Season Two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 and episode 14 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam. 
Listened: Episode 38 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

At coffee on Saturday morning there was me, Darren H, Richard, Roxy and Jake. We talked about Roxy's birthday party as well as other bits. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. Darren H picked me at about 7PM and we headed to Richard's for Roxy's birthday party. Only me Richard, Roxy, Darren H and Colette were at the party as sadly other people had plans. I left just before 12AM as I was going to my cousin's Claire's twins (Ida and Amelia) christening.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.


Sunday was a day off work. At about 10AM, me and my parents left for the christening. We sat with Aunt Val, her husband Uncle Brian and Aunt Paula at the church. My cousin Gemma and her other half was there for her end of the family due to what was happening on Tuesday. Also from the Angliss family, Aunt Paula's husband, Uncle Richard, could not make it due to work and none of my cousin Mark's side come as well, must likely due to the death on their side of the family. There was several other christenings happening at the same time. At the celebration afterwards we notice the my cousin Carren's daughter, Sophia, had gotten taller. In fact she was taller than her mum which was shocking as Sophia was only 13 years old. It was good seeing everyone again.
Watched: Naruto: Honoo no Chuunin Shiken! Naruto vs. Konohamaru!!, episode 204 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden and episode 391 of One Piece.
Listened: Episode 44 of ClixCast.
Read: Chapter 45 of One Piece and chapter 91 of Dragon Ball.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 4th of May: "MK HeroClix".
Sunday the 6th of May: "Cosmic Cosplay Two Week Special"
Tuesday the 8th of May: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment