MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Neoscream's Life for the Week of the 30th of April to the 6 of May

MS-05 Zaku I
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last where was a death in the family, Roxy's birthday party and the christening of my cousin Claire's twins, but what will this week bring.

On Monday work from 9:50PM to 4PM. In the evening, I went to the cinema with Richard, Roxy and Jake (Darren H sadly could not make it) to watch the new Avengers. It was fantastic, amazing, brilliant. It even beats the Iron Man and Batman films as best Comic Book super hero movie ever. Also I posted two Gundam videos to celebrate the start of the third age of Mobile Suit Gundam 00. With plans of posting to videos every day for the whole week.
Watched: Episodes 29 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, episodes 26 and 27 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED and Avengers Assemble.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post before work like normal. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:59PM. Other than posting two more Gundam videos I did not do much in the evening.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 317 of Anime Pulse.

On Wednesday I worked from 9:55AM to 12:40PM. I was originally down to start tomorrow at 10AM, but there was a mix up and found that I would be starting work at 12PM instead of 10AM. When I got home I had a bit of practice on my trike and tidied the living room for my mum.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show: World Tour, a Gadget Show web clip (LG @ CES 2010), episode 64 of the Gadget Show web TV, episode 15 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, episode 10 of Turn A Gundam and Strait Jacket.
Read: Chapter 11 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 (finishing off volume 3 and the first half).

On Thursday morning I posted two more Gundam videos. I realised I forgot to post any yesterday so I was planing to post the missing two in the evening. Ever before or after HeroClix. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. before I finished work the manager should I need to come in a 10AM or earlier tomorrow, but just before going to HeroClix I received a phone call saying that I will be start at 12PM tomorrow. Why do they always mess my hours up. I went to HeroClix like normal and sadly never got round to posting today Gundam videos.
Watched: Episode 28 of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED.
Listened: Episode 80 of the unofficial One Piece podcast.
Read: Chapters 46 to 49 of One Piece.

Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's MK HeroClix post as well as posted two Gundam videos before going to work. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. Other than posting the missing two Gundam videos I did not do much in the evening.
Watched: A Gadget Show web clip (Sony Blu-Ray @ CES 2010), episode 14 of After War Gundam X, episode 16 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and The Humanoid.
Listened: Episode 81 of the unofficial One Piece podcast.
Read: Chapters 50 to 52 of One Piece.

At coffee on Saturday morning there was just me, Darren H and Richard. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. After work I went to Richard's role-play. It was the second game of Nathan's Star Wars game and ended up being the last as the whole party were killed. First my character was killed from a crit, so I took over the NPC technician that was helping the party. Then is the fight is the power generator room, Pete's character critically misses with throwing a grenade which ended up blowing up the generator and the generator explosion ended up killing the rest of the party. There will be no role-play next week, but the week after we will be board gaming/character generating for ever another Nathan ran game or a game ran by me. I have decided to run a game I thought of a long time ago. Using a game that uses the True D20 system to run a Transformers: Animated game. The story will take place at the same time or just after the end the the show.
Watched: Episode 1 of season one of Game of Thrones.
Read: Chapter 53 of One Piece (finishing off volume 7/the second omnibus book).

Sunday was my only day off work this week. I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs Page, posted the Cosmic Cosplay post for the past two week's and posted four Gundam videos on the blog. I spent most of the day tidy my DVDs and HeroClix figures. I finally listed on HCRealms all the new figures I picked up lately, all the Vs and started listing the Ws. There was talk about meeting up with Richard and Jake, but as I have work early tomorrow, the lake of buses on a Sunday night and the late time of meeting up, I decided it was best not to go.
Watched: Episode 14 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 season two, episode 2 of season one of Game of Thrones and episode 392 of One Piece.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week not including my HeroClix listings.

Friday the 11th of May: "MK HeroClix".
Sunday the 13th of May: "Cosmic Cosplay Birthday Special"
Tuesday the 15th of May: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment