MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 29 May 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 21st to the 27th of May

MS-07 Gouf. "This is no Zaku, boy! No Zaku!"
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was the last week and a big tidy up of my bedroom of my two week holiday, but what did last week bring.

On Monday morning I worked from 11:30AM to 2:40PM. While I was work my dad picked up some picture hooks so I can finally re-hang my notice board. I keep pictures of various anime characters on it and I plan on updating it soon. In the evening I posted last week's Cosmic Cosplay post, still not knowing the characters the the Deviants cosplayed as or the shows they were from. I also updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page which I should have done yesterday, but forgot about. Though out the day the program was still compacting the files (well selecting the to be compacted) and was nowhere near finishing, which is a pain as Nortons wented the laptop to be rebooted to install new updates. So I had to leave the laptop on over night again.
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show.
Listened: Episode 320 of Anime Pulse.

On Tuesday morning I posted both last week's Neoscream's Lift post and another HeroClix Listings. After that I worked from 9:50AM to 12:20PM. It was an early finish as it was quite due to the sunny weather. When I got home from work I went out on my trike. Sadly I never got round to practicing the last two weeks apart from the first Wednesday of my holidays as I was too busy. Oddly the locks I have on it (one around the first wheel and main frame and another around the rear right wheel, basket and the gate post) was very stiff and were hard to unlock today. When my parents got home we did a bit of food shopping due to what we have was not suitable for the hot weather we been having. In the evening I glued together my 7TV stuff that I brought at Campaign. The program to compact some (a ton) files was still selecting by the time I when to bed. I was not liking how hot my laptop was getting, but I decided to continue anyway and left the laptop run over night even tho it has been on over 48 hours strait (most likely 60 hour in fact).
WLR: Nothing.
Brought and Received: Picked up both Halo 1 and 2 for just £1.99.

Wednesday was a day of work as I had a Doctors appointment. The revisit for my Asthma. In the morning I updated the DreamClix Dial Designs page and put together a HeroClix team to use in tomorrows game. The program had finished selecting the files, but the program crash before I could start the converting process (changing .bmp to .jpg). So I decided to do a couple of folders a time than the whole hard drive. This will take a lot longer, but will prevent the laptop from crashing and let's me run videos or game with out worrying about the program and laptop. I was going the ride my trike to the Doctors, but the key to the lock on the back wheel broke in the lock so my trike is out of action until my dad can cut the lock off and replace the lock. Due to time now I had to take a taxi to and from the Doctors. My heart checked out fine and I finally get new inhalers. Hopefully the Asthma will now be under control. After getting back home I played some Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 and posted the opening to Game of Thrones on the blog. Before going to bed I decided to download a game called S4 League. With the new internet connection it downloaded quite quickly. But as my laptop was quite hot from the hot weather we have been having and from the program I have been running I decided not to try it tonight and let the laptop to cool down. Also I tried watching episode 18 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam, but sadly I had to put this on hold due to being unable to find any episodes after 17 online.
Watched: Episode 5 of Mobile Gundam Unicorn, a Gadget Show web clip (Jason’s Music Video), episode 69 of the Gadget Show Web TV, episode 288 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episode 18 of the subtitled version of Fairy Tail and part of this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Read: Finished Chapter 12 of Dragon Ball Multiverse. Mobile Suit Victory Gundam is on hold due to being unable to find the episodes after 17.

The current look of my
main S4 League character.
On Thursday morning I posted another HeroClix Listings and then I worked from 11:30AM to 14:50PM. When I get home I tried out S4 League. "S4 League is a high-quality Third-Person Shooter with thousands of international players from all around the world. In many various game mods you will fight together and against them you’re your individual fighters. In this shooter game you need to equip your character with a selection of three weapons and one supernatural skill. This really deep and strategical gameplay offers a lot of opportunities to play in professional teams and clans." (Game's site description of it). Style wise it is very interesting and was what got me to try the game out in the first place as you might see it the picture(s) for the game. It adds more of a sporty fill to the game, then most games with how the game modes are designed and how the game play feels. Your gear runs slightly differently than an other online game I have played. The equipment levels up as you play, but you do not own the equipment, you just get it for X amount of time and then you loss it and need to rent new stuff. Stuff brought in Days (1, 7, 30) last in real world time and stuff brought brought in hours (1, 7, 30) last for game play time. I really do not know if is a great way to do things or not. But it is fun, even if I am not that good. I also gotten round to ordering the NAS from Play.com. It was a Western Digital My Book Live 2Tb. Like normal I went to HeroClix like normal. We had a new player join us called Andrew. He was a friend of Adrian and Michael and had never played HeroClix before. Next week they are bringing another person, but one who knows how to play the game.
WLR: Nothing.

On Friday I first finished off and posted the HeroClix post. I worked from 12PM to 2PM. When I got home I played more S4 League and finally started cut out the printed 7TV cards. When my mum got home she finally started got my figures from Hasslefree miniatures, so I put them together.
WLR: Nothing.

On Saturday morning before coffee I posted a HeroClix Listings post. At coffee this week was just me, Darren H and Richard. About a minute after getting onto the bus to work I received a phone call from work saying not to come in today as it was a dead today. Beep, beep, beep. So I picked up a new bike lock before heading home. When I got my home I finished off cutting the cards for 7TV and organising the printouts for the game. At 4PM I went to Richard's. Pete and Nathan arrived a little later. We worked on characters for Nathan's Amber game which he will be running for the next for sessions. Amber is a dice less role-play game based in the fictional universe created by author Roger Zelazny for his Chronicles of Amber. Though out the day I did not use my tablet, so I was shocked to find my tablet was at 8% power when it was on charge all last night. I plugged it in and found that it was not charging at all. I checked the plug, changing the plug and plugging it into the laptop. Nothing worked at all. Beep. Need to send it off to be repaired again.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday was a normal day off work. I spent the day updating the DreamClix Dial Designs page, putting together this week's Cosmic Cosplay page and playing S4 League. I also posted opening 9 of Naruto Shippuden on my blog.
Watched: Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, episode 107 of the dubbed version of Bleach, episode 32 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, a Gadget Show web clip (Project Natal Preview), episode 207 of the subtitled Naruto: Shippudon and episode 70 of the Gadget Show Web TV.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week:

Wednesday the 30th of May: "HeroClix Listings: DC box sets Giants and Green Lanterns".
Friday the 1st of June: "MK HeroClix" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Sinister".
Sunday the 3rd of June: "Cosmic Cosplay" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel box sets Danger Room and Days of Future Past".
Tuesday the 5th of June: "Neoscream's Life" and "HeroClix Listings: Marvel Supernova".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment