Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the HeroClix news. This week we had previews of: Nekron, Black Lantern Reanimate, the Black Lantern version of Abin Sur, the Black Lantern version of Aquaman, Lyssa Drak, the Black Lantern version of Firestorm, the Black Lantern version of Galius Zed and the Black Lantern version of Spectre from DC War of Light.
Next is the Dust: Operation Babylon KickStarter news. Retail backs are now almost at 250 backers and has do $1k.
Goodies unlocked since last week were: Each army deal has gain a new alternate pose hero figure; all pledges of $100 or more will gain the Operation “Achilles” box set for free; the Operation “Achilles” stuff are available as add-ons; the Sandstorm NDAK Mortor Squad for Axis as an add-on; the Hell Blazers USMC Assault squad for the Allied as an add-on; bothe the Sergei Shtemenko ISU-203 Heavy Assault Gun Tank and the Steel Thunderbolt Steel Guard Anti-Tank Squad for SSU as add-ons; the KickStarter Exclusive Template as an add-on; and a set of KickStarter Exclusive Tokens has been added to each army deal or orders of $150 and above. Originally backers were meant to be able to choose which KickStarter Exclusive they wanted with the Army Deals, but due to price difference between the two items this was changed.
Stretch Goals still left when I posted this post were: One free walker body added to every army deal at
Kickstarter exclusive Operation Babylon decals added to each army
deal at 1,250 1,000 backers; and an Abandoned Well terrain piece added
to each army deal at 1,500 1,250 backers.
The KickStarter will be ending on Thursday so let us see what can be unlocked between now and then.
Now for a KickStarter I backed called Last Saga. Goodies unlocked since the last post: The Black Crow unit for the Council; a new un-named Vespidae; the Sovereign Empire Starter Pack; the Free Agent and the Minion units for the Raiders of Saanar; the Grot unit for the Raiders of Saanar; the Stalker unit for the Uruhvel; and three crates have been added to every pledge level from Start and above.
Stretch Goals still left when I posted this post were: The Guardian of Tanaor Starter Pack at £15k.
The KickStarter will be ending on Sunday so let us see what can be locked between now and then.
Next is the Knight Miniatures news. There were five new figures released this week. There was Adam West Batman, Jim Lee Super Man, Damian Wayne as Robin for DC, and for Maravel there was Thing and Cyclops.
Now for the Privateer Press news. On Wednesday the first wave of the June releases. These were: The Cryx Warcaster and Character Solo “Goreshade the Bastard and Deathwalker”; the Trollblood Unit Pyg Bushwhackers; the Trollblood Trollkin Character Solo Horgle Ironstrike; the Circle Character Solo Una the Falconer; Legion Character Solo Fyanna the Lash; and Skorne Character Solo Tyrant Zaadesh.
This means that the second wave will be: The Retribution Character Heavy Warjack Imperatus; the Convergence Light Vector Galvanizer; the Satyr Heavy Warbeast kit that can make ever the Gnarlhorn, Rip Horn or Shadowhorn; and the Warmachine High Command Campaign Expansion Set “Invasion of Sul”. This will most likely be on the 25th of June.
Next is the Stonehaven Miniatures. Stonehaven Miniatures are the people behind the Elven Adventurers Box Set KickStarter as well as the Dwarf and Gnome versions in the past. The have just started a new KickStarter that is not another Adventurers Box Set. This time they are doing pop-up terrain. It is called “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”. I have backed it as PDF level as the cost of Postage and Packing would push it up too much for me.
Goodies unlocked since starting: The KickStarter was funded; and more cover bits to customise your pop-up terrain has been added.
Stretch Goals still left when I posted this post were: A Viking Village terrain setting at $10k.
Now for the Cool Mini or Not news. With Zombicide I forgot to report lost week we got a new mission called "Escape From La Santé". Also this week we got an image of a new helicopter landing pad tile which will mostly be part of one of the two box set from the Season Three KickStarter and the box art for a new yet unseen Special Guest pack. This one is from Paolo Parente, one of the people running the Dust KickStarter. This pack looks fantastic and I will be trying to get a hold of it. No word if it will be a part of the Season Three KickStarter or just a general release. However they did say coming soon.
Next is the Mekton news. We got images of what the dice will look like.
Now for the StarCrawlers news. The second pre-alpha will be starting today for backers that backed at pre-alpha.
Next is the Battle System news. The production is done now and they should on start shipping from China, to their warehouse. They should arrive about mid-July and then it will start shipping to backers end of July to early August, it not sooner.
Now for the Mantic news. I now have a rough date on when Dwarf King's Hold KickStarter will start, it will be ever the end July or early August 2014.
Next is the Ninja Division news. Production has finally started on Wave one of Robotech RPG Tactics.
Now for the Crooked Dice Games news. Both the May and June releases are out now (In fact May stuff was release before last week’s post and I missed them). This includes a new starter for the Argonauts. Also we got images this week of July’s releases. These were three Plastons, a Metalnaut (sadly I am not really liking it) and the Departmen X Advance Weapon team.
Lastly there is a little Kindgom Death Monster news. Adam has posted in the comments section of the Kickstarter a picture of the Hard Plastic version of the Sunstalker next to the resin one. Can you tell which is the hard plastic and which is the resin? I personally think it is the one on the right due to the colour and shine.
· Both “Mekton Zero”, “Kingdom Death Monster” and “Mechabrick” have been delay due to problems and both currently have no dates
· “Last Saga” KickStarter will ended on the 15th of June
· “Dust Operation Babylon” KickStarter will ended on the 19th of June
· “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” KickStarter will ended on the 29th of June
· “Zombicide Season Three” should start sometime between now and the end of June 2014
· “Wolsung” should start about mid June 2014
· Wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” might start shipping in late July 2014
· “Interface Zero 2.0” should begin shipping in July 2014
· “Battle Systems Sci-fi Modular Terrain” and wave two of “Deadzone” should ship in July-August 2014
· “Dwarf King's Hold” KickStarter” should start sometime in end July to early August 2014
· Wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” should ship in July-September 2014
· “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Shadows of Brimstone”, “Mars Attacks” and “Dust Operation Babylon” are all listed to ship in August 2014
· “Warmachine Tactics” Computer game is listed to be done and out by August 2014
· The "Battle System Fantasy Dungeon Terrain" KickStarter should start sometime between August and November 2014
· Both “Arcadia Quest” and “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” are listed to ship in September 2014
· At a wild guess “OVA” main rulebook will ship in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014
· Wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” should ship in October-December 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Both wave One of “DreadBall Xtreme” and “Last Saga” are listed to ship in November 2014
· Both “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King” and “Guild Ball” are listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have He-Woman, Woman at Arms, a Place Guard, Battle Damage Akosha, Female Drone Trooper, Enforcer Captain, three Enforcers/X-Guard and a Judwan Medic.
|This week's figure front view|
|This week's figure rear view|
|My He-Woman team for 7th Voyage|
|This week's Deadzone figures|
|This week's Sedition Wars figures|
In this week’s post there will three Standard Zombie Walkers, two Standard Zombie Runners, a Standard Zombie Fatty, four Toxic Zombie Walkers, two Toxic Zombie Runners, a Toxic Zombie Fatty and three Berserker Zombie Walkers. (OOPS. That is next week's "Neoscream's Life" post.)
Until next time, Keep Rolling.