MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Neoscream's Life: 4th to 10th August 2014

Yu Narukami from Persona 4
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ. As you may have notice there was no “Gaming with Neoscream” post this week, this is due to HeroClix being cancelled. I have decided to go for Persona characters as the opening pictures for now, or at least Persona 4 ones.



“Life”

This week I finally have gotten around to reworking my CV again. Just need to start to send them off and do a covering letter.

On Wednesday, the problem I have been having that I do not wanting to write about here has been getting me so down, it was starting to effect work I had to arrange an emergency get together with Richard and Jake. It helped massively being able to talk about the problem I have been having and now it has not been effecting me anywhere near as bad as it has. I will not be talking about it on here or Facebook (apart from private massager) as I do not want several people to know about it. Currently only nine people know about in and some of them do not know much details about it. Oh and it was great to see Jake as I have not seen him in a LONG time.

Wednesday led to us getting together on Friday. First it was meant to be me, Richard and Jake meeting up for a film night but it changed to me and Richard going to Simon’s for some games of Super Munchkin. It was great to see Simon and it looks like we are planning on bringing back our RPG sessions starting Friday.

On Saturday I went to Marisa’s (a friend/work collage) BBQ. Sadly there was a poor turnout as Shenell (a friend/work collage) was seeing her ill grandmother in London, Manjit (our manager) could not come due to her boyfriend was working and Atif’s (Marisa’s husband) friends were scared off by the weather. It ended up being just me, Marisa, Atif and Atif’s brother. But it was a fun night and they plan on planning the next one much better.



"AJ and the WWE"

AJ was only on Main Event this week. Damn it. The UK does not get Main Event, yet. We have to wait until October when we get the WWE Network to be able to watch Main Event. Well anyway AJ had a match against Summer Rae and won. Then she was interview in ring. AJ told a story and then the Wicked Witch, I mean Paige, come out there was there was a bit of a chat and that’s it.


“WWE SummerSlam”

Sunday night (Monday morning for the UK) will be SummerSlam and we have eight conformed matches. Most of are going to be epic; however there is a too many rematches.
There is AJ verses Paige for the Divas Championship again. As always I am cheering for AJ.
Then there is a returning Brie Bella verses Stephanie McMahon. I really do not care about this match. Basically a Bella has stolen AJ’s dream match. OK it is the better of the two Bellas and AJ is busy as champion. But still, the Bellas are stealing from AJ again. But it does look like Stephanie has had some new training from her husband Triple H.
There is the re-match between Jack Swagger and Rusev. This time it is a flag match. I want to see Jack Swagger win this.
Then there is a rematch between Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins. Due to Heath Slater defeating Seth, Dean can pick what type of match they will have and it will be a Lumberjack Match.
Also Roman Reigns will face Randy Orton. I will be cheering for Roman to Superman punch Orton’s head off.
Chris Jericho will face Bray Wyatt let again. This time the Wyatt family are BANNED from ringside. Go Y2K, beat the crap out of the Arkham escapee.
Then there is The Miz verses Dolph Ziggler for the Intercontinental Championship.
Lastly the main match of SummerSlim is John Cena verses Brock Lesnar for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. Cena is in for the fight of his life. I do believe he will win, but at what cost?



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
eBay: All the Berserker Zombies plus Abomination, Spawn Cards and a Molotov set from the Prison Outbreak.

Tuesday
WLR: Nothing.

Wednesday
Watching: This week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Thursday
Received: The Berserker Zombies.

Friday
WTL: Nothing.

Dungeon Saga Prototypes 
Saturday
Watching: Part of this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.

Sunday
Watched: The Beasts of War demo of Dungeon Saga, part one of this week’s episode of Weekenders and this week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS.

Still in the post or soon be should
A free BattleZones accessory sprue.
DeadZone Wave Two.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment