|Image not including Hratth|
Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the Mantic news. Let us look at what the Dungeon Master level looked like at the end of last week’s post: the Dungeon Saga game (I am not relisting original contain but new will be listed below); extra set of all the monster scalps; the Adventurer’s Companion which now includes rules for the Undead and the Orc and Goblin ranges from Kings of War; an exclusive signed art print; Kickstarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal; resin KickStarter Exclusive hero Keldan Aury’mtor; two Armoured Zombies; two Dwarf Revenants; the villain character Grund Hammerhand the Undead Dwarf King with an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; two Ghosts; Three Zombie Trolls; the villain character Hoggar the Undead Zombie Troll Shaman with an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; four new plastic heroes called Ally McSween the Female Halfling Thief, Ibrahim the Male Human Paladin, Kapoka the Dryad Druid Shapeshifter and Venetia Beriassor the Female Human Cleric; three exclusive plastic heroes called Logan “The Lofty” Mialsson the Halfling Fighter, “Hordin Goldstone and Gnasher” and Tyrant King Blaine; rules and cards for Solo (Heroes or Necromancer) and fully Co-Op play; the Ebil Dead booster pack; a Goblin Archer and two Goblin Warriors; an Orc Morax; an Orcling Swarm; and a Mawbeast.
The Stretch Goals that they managed to unlock since the last post was: A set of 3D Dungeon Furniture in plastic was added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level and as an add-on; two Orc Greatax and two Orc Skulks added to The Warlord of Galahir expansion pack; an Orc Greatax, an Orc Skulks and an extra The Warlord of Galahir scenario added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; the Dwarf King’s Hold Dead Rising booster pack as an add-on and rules for them added to the Adventurer’s Companion; Dwarf King’s Hold Green Menace booster pack as an add-on and rules for them added to the Adventurer’s Companion; Dwarf King’s Hold Ancient Grudge booster pack as an add-on and rules for them added to the Adventurer’s Companion; Dungeon bases as add-ons; Green Rage resin set that contains one of each monster (not including the villain) as an add-on; a resin version of Tyrant King Blaine as an add-on; the villain Thrundak “Skull-splitter” Orc Barbarian added to The Warlord of Galahir expansion pack; and the hero Hratth Flamespitter Salamander Fighter has be added to the Dungeon Master pledge level.
Stretch Goal that was still going when I posted this post were: The hero Arianya the Naiad Daemonhunter will be added to the Dungeon Master pledge level at $475k; and the six Dwarf King’s Hold Ancient Grudge scenario will be update and added to the Kickstarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal at 3,500 backers. Also it looks like there might be a new expansion pack (maybe at $500k) that will be daemon/chaos/abyss based.
They will be adding two new pledge levels tomorrow, both will include everything in the Dungeon Master level. There is “Create your own character” and “Painted Dungeon Master”.
With personal Mantic news I have received my Deadzone stuff. I am guessing I have about a month until the Mar Attack stuff now. However I just double checked the digital cards Mantic sent to backers and found that none of the new stuff that were added to the second survey (like the Rebs Swordspawn) have rules yet. So they are useless at this current point of time.
Next is the Privateer Press news. Next Wednesday will see the release of the Mercenary Cephalyx Warcaster Exulon Thexus, the Mercenary Cephalyx Heavy Monstrosity set (can be built into ever Subduer, Warden or Wrecker version, the Mercenary Unit Cephalyx Mind Bender with Drudges and the Legion Light Warbeast Nephilim Bloodseer.
Now for the Stonehaven Miniatures. They will be starting another KickStarter next week. They are going back to their miniatures and will be doing Half-Orc Adventures sets. In the past they have done Dwarfs, Gnomes and Elves.
Next is the Ninja Division news. Eric the Battletech Engineer on YouTube has manage to get his hands on the starter set for Robotech RPG Tactic. There has been by the look of thinks a couple of changes to the set. First as a bonus you will be getting a sixth Battloid due to spue layout. Sweet. However, they never applied paint to the counters or the blast template like they promised. The cards and are too fine and weak. It was recommended to self-laminate them to extend their life. I am hoping that these are just prototypes Eric received and the cards and blast template in retail/backers copies will be a ton better.
Also at Gen Con they were showing off a bunch of prototypes of the wave two stuff like the MKII Monster.
Now for the Battle System news. Their Sci-Fi terrain set has all shipped to backers now and later today their Fantasy Dungeon range will hit KickStarter later today. 8PM GMT.
Lastly there is the Mekton news. Due to the over size format of the digital copy of the rule. The whole thing needs to be redone in a smaller size formate that can be turned into a PDF and painted into a a physical book. This may mean that the rules book might be delayed, but they are hoping that they can redesign things in time.
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick” and physical copy of “OVA” have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping
· “Mars Attacks”, “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” are meant to start shipping this month, however they are all suffering from problems so some of them might be shipping in September 2014
· “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain” KickStarter will be starting today
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” KickStarter will end on the 31st of August 2014
· “Arcadia Quest”, the non-coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook, “Shadows of Brimstone” and “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks) should be shipping in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014. However due to delays on wave one, I have a feeling that this will be the end of this year or the begin of next year
· Both wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” and wave three of “Deadzone” are set to ship in October 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga” and the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” are all listed to ship in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time as well
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have a Menoth Heavy Jack Wreck marker, another Loka Ice King, a Loka Ice Wizard, a Loka Ice Rook, a Loka Ice Knight, two Loka Ice Prawns and an Orx Guard.
|This week's figures front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|This week's Warmachine figure|
|This week's Loka figures|
|This week's DreadBall figure|
In next week’s post there will be the Backer MVP Thunder Chris, two Goblin Jacks, two Ver-Meen prone tokens, a Cyborg Wrestling Cultist and Abel Cain.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.