|Not including the latest |
Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the Mantic news. Let us look at what the Dungeon Master level looked like at the end of last week’s post: the Dungeon Saga game; extra set of all the monster scalps; the Adventurer’s Companion which now includes rules for the Undead range from Kings of War; an exclusive signed art print; Kickstarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal; resin KickStarter Exclusive hero
es Keldan Aury’mtor and female human Wizard called
Gabrielle Erailc (removed for now due to licence problems); three Armoured
Zombies; three Dwarf Revenants; the villain character Grund Hammerhand the
Undead Dwarf King with an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; three Ghosts; Three
Zombie Trolls; the villain character Hoggar the Undead Zombie Troll Shaman with
an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; and a new plastic hero called Ally McSween
the Female Halfling Thief.
The Stretch Goals that they managed to unlock since starting were: A new plastic hero called Ibrahim the Male Human Paladin added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; a exclusive plastic hero called Logan “The Lofty” Mialsson the Halfling Fighter added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; rules and cards for Solo (Heroes or Necromancer) and fully Co-Op play added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; the plastic exclusive heroes Hordin Goldstone and Gnasher have replaced the resin Gabrielle Erailc due to licence problems; the exclusive Hero Tyrant King Blaine added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; a plastic hero called Kapoka the Dryad Druid Shapeshifter added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; the Dungeon Raiders booster pack which contains three Trolls, a Mincer, a War Trombone, a Wiz and a Biggit from their Kings of War range as an add-on; the expansion pack Warlord of Galahir as an add-on; a Goblin Archer and two Goblin Warriors added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; rule for Orcs and Goblins from their Kings of War range has be added to the Adventurer’s Companion; T-shirt, Dice and Dice bag as add-ons; resin version of the villains as add-ons; resin set of the Undead minions as an add-on; a plastic hero called Venetia Beriassor the Female Human Cleric will be added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level; two Orc Morax figures added to the Warlord of Galahir expansion pack add-on; and an Orc Morax, an Orcling Swarm and a Mawbeast added to the Dungeon Master Pledge level.
|Image is missing the Morax Orcs|
Stretch Goal that were still going when I posted this were: Currently none, as they only just beat their last target just before I started posting this. Gabrielle Erailc will hopefully make a comeback after Mantic deals with the licence problems with “Geek and Sundry”.
I have only backed this at $1 to follow it. I own too meanly games as it is already and I already own two dungeon crawlers, the original Super Dungeon Explore and Arcadia Quest.
With DreadBall Xtreme, Mantic have managed to unlock the Tsudoshan MVP M’zai Kein though the Pledge manager and the next pledge manager stretch goal is Season Five prone figures and Keepers at $625k. Also Backers can no longer add more T-Shirts, Dice Bag and Brass Etching Detail Kit to the Pledge Manager as Mantic has to order them now from third party sources.
With Deadzone news, backers new have access to the PDF version of Contagion rulebook and new cards like the Forge Fathers deck. Currently only 25% of the second wave has shipped. WTF! Only 25% a space of two week. Looks like Mars Attack will get delayed as at this rate the warehouse will still be busy shipping Deadzone to backers and retail.
Next is the Privateer Press news. Wednesday saw the release of: the Mercenary Character Unit Alexia Ciannor and the Risen; the Trollkin Unit Trollkin Runeshapers; the Trollblood Heavy Warbeast Earthborn Dire Troll; the Minion Unit Gatormen Posse; and the Warmachine High Command Expansion “Colossal Warfare”. I do plan on picking up Colossal Warfare next time I am down at Wargames Workshop MK.
With Warmachine Tactics, backers of the KickStarter that were not at Beta level (like myself) are currently being sent the Steam keys for it. They started sending them out of Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and due to the massive amount of keys they have to send, this may take up to a week to do.
Now for the Ninja Division news. With Robotech RPG Tactics, due to customs, the first wave has been delayed and will most likely not be at Gen Con. This also means that it might not be shipping until September now.
Also in Robotech news, the Robotech Academy KickStarter was cancelled last week sadly.
Lastly there is the Dust: Operation Babylon news. The Pledge Manager should hopefully be out next week, if nothing unseen happens between now and then.
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick” and physical copy of “OVA” have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping
· “Mars Attacks”, “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” are meant to start shipping this month
· “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain” KickStarter might be starting on the 20th of August 2014
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” KickStarter will end on the 31st of August 2014
· “Arcadia Quest”, the non-coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook, “Shadows of Brimstone” and “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks) should be shipping in September 2014
· Wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should hopefully be shipping in September-October 2014. However due to delays on wave one, I have a feeling that this will be the end of this year or the begin of next year
· Both wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” and wave three of “Deadzone” are set to ship in October 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga” and the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” are all listed to ship in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time as well
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week we have a Berserker Zombie Walker, Pinup Twilight Knight, Pinup Forsaker, one of the Satan Twins and a unit of Optifex Directives.
|This week's figures front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|A Waarmachine Optifex Directives Unit|
|Pinup Twilight Knight|
|One half of Satan|
|This week's Zombicide figure|
In next week’s post there will be a Menoth Heavy Jack Wreck marker, another Loka Ice King, a Loka Ice Wizard, a Loka Ice Rook, a Loka Ice Knight, two Loka Ice Prawns and an Orx Guard.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.