Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games. Sorry for any rush in this post and a lack of the "Painting and Converting" section. I am super tired from a busy week and was planning on working on this post slowly all day today as today was meant to be my day off (so I did not ever got up early to post it ever), but I got BEEPing called into work.
First off is the Mantic news. Let us look at what the main pledge level “Dungeon Master” looked like at the end of last week’s post: the Dungeon Saga game (I am not relisting original contain but new will be listed below); extra set of all the monster scalps; the Adventurer’s Companion which now includes rules for the Undead, the Orc and the Goblin ranges from Kings of War as well as all the figure from the Dwarf King’s Hold game; an exclusive signed art print; Kickstarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal; resin KickStarter Exclusive hero Keldan Aury’mtor; two Armoured Zombies; two Dwarf Revenants; the villain character Grund Hammerhand the Undead Dwarf King with an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; two Ghosts; Three Zombie Trolls; the villain character Hoggar the Undead Zombie Troll Shaman with an extra scenario and a Bonus Tile; five new plastic heroes called Ally McSween the Female Halfling Thief, Ibrahim the Male Human Paladin, Kapoka the Dryad Druid Shapeshifter, Venetia Beriassor the Female Human Cleric and Hratth Flamespitter the Salamander Fighter; three exclusive plastic heroes called Logan “The Lofty” Mialsson the Halfling Fighter, “Hordin Goldstone and Gnasher” and Tyrant King Blaine; rules and cards for Solo (Heroes or Necromancer) and fully Co-Op play; the Ebil Dead booster pack; a Goblin Archer and two Goblin Warriors; an Orc Morax; an Orcling Swarm; a Mawbeast; a set of 3D Dungeon Furniture in plastic; an Orc Greatax; and an Orc Skulk.
The Stretch Goals that they managed to unlock since the last post was: The hero Arianya the Naiad Daemonhunter was added to the Dungeon Master pledge level; the six Dwarf King’s Hold Ancient Grudge scenarios were be update and added to the Kickstarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal; The Infernal Crypts Expansion Pack as a $25 add-on; the Forces of the Abyss have be added to the Adventurer’s Companion; two different Lower Abyssal and a Lower Abyssal Magi were added to the Dungeon Master pledge level; two Succubis were added to The Infernal Crypts Expansion Pack; a Succubi was be added to the Dungeon Master pledge level; two Tortured Souls were added to The Infernal Crypts Expansion Pack; a Tortured Soul was be added to the Dungeon Master pledge level; AI cards were added to both expansion packs; two Molochs and an extra scenario were added to The Infernal Crypts Expansion Pack; a Moloch was added to the Dungeon Master pledge level; two mighty Greenskins scenarios two demonic hordes of the Abyss scenarios have be added to the KickStarter Exclusive Dungeon Journal; resin versions of Kapoka the Dryad Druid Shapeshifter, Arianya the Naiad Daemonhunter and two new heroes Ravenna the Female Witch and Gunn the Dwarf Engineer as add-ons; a set of resin Dungeon Critters that contains four large rats and four large spiders as an add-on; a set of eight resin trap tokens as an add-on; a pack of Acrylic Counters with range rulers as an add-on; the Adventurer’s Companion has been upgraded to include an in-depth background section describing the Mantica setting and the races that inhabit it as well as a comprehensive system for building your own heroes and villains; the Dungeon Master pledge level will include a character pad for keeping track of your newly-designed heroes on the tabletop and new equipment and spells cards; a hardback version of the Adventurer’s Companion will be available as an add-on or free from pledge of $200 or more (but replaces the normal version); two Hellhounds was added to The Infernal Crypts Expansion Pack; and a Hellhound has be added to the Dungeon Master pledge level.
Stretch Goal that was still going when I posted this post were: Resin Legendary versions of Hratth, Ibrahim, Ally McSween and Venetia Berisassor will be added as add-on at $640k.
This KickStarter will be ending on Sunday, so let us see what can be unlocked between now and then.
Next is the Battle System news. Their Fantasy Dungeon KickStarter has finally started. The Stretch Goals that they managed to unlock since starting was: The set was funded; three Walls, a Doorway, a Door, two Treasure Chests, three Barrels, a Throne, a Bookcase, a Tomb, a Table, two Torches and two different Stairs were added to the Dungeon pledge level, The Mines of Minerva add-on set; and The Mines of Minerva Extended add-on set.
Stretch Goal that was still going when I posted this post were: Six square long Walkway, a four square long Walkway and two sets of two different Balustrades will be added to the Dungeon pledge level at £81k; a Tomb, a Table, two Torches and a Barrel will be added to the Dungeon pledge level at £87k; and a
Star Gate Dimension Gate add-on set at an unknown
Now for the Crooked Dice Games news. I have seen the September releases. Here is a hint: “If there's something strange, in your neighbourhood. Who ya gonna call?” Hopefully I will remember to add a picture.
Next is the Stonehaven Miniatures news. They have started the last night the Half-Orc Adventurers KickStarter. Over the brief time it has been running they have: Funded the project and unlocked two new adventures Tengu Harrier and Hobgoblin Archer. They are currently no Stretch Goal when I rushed this post out. I would talk more about it, however thanks to work I do not have the time to write it.
Now for the Ninja Division news. Robotech RPG Tactics has begun shipping, however as they only have one of their three containers in at the moment and the other two have not left China as I post this, this will be a long wait.
Next is the Dust: Operation Babylon news. The pledge manager should be being sent out to backers on Monday.
Lastly for a KickStarter I backed at the last moment, Demigods Rising. This has been one of the two KickStarters Beast of War has been promoting lately, but one I have been forgetting about posting on this site. I would love to talk more about it, however thanks to BEEPing work, I do not have the time to write it.
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick”, physical copy of “OVA” and wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” all have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping
· Wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” has started shipping
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” KickStarter will end on the 31st of August 2014
· “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook, “Arcadia Quest”, the non-coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook, “Shadows of Brimstone”, "Mars Attacks" and “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks) all should be shipping in September 2014
· Both the “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain” and the “Half-Orc Adventures” KickStarters will end on the 21st of September 2014
· Both wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” and wave three of “Deadzone” are set to ship in October 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga” and the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” are all listed to ship in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time as well
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
· “Half-Orc Adventures” should ship in May 2015
· “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain” should ship in July 2015
· “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
Due to a busy week and work calling me in on my day off (today) I have not got the time to take any photos, so I have moved this section to the “Gaming with Neoscream” post for this week. Sorry blame BK.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.