Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.ONLY SIX MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS.
Frrst off the Cool Mini or Not news. After posting last week’s post Arcadia Quest arrived. For Chibi figures these guys are really detailed, however I do not like how the plastic gold coins turned out like. Gold spray paint might fix them. Sadly I have not gotten a chance of playing a game yet. Oh and there were four more heroes in the Guildmaster box set than originally shown on KickStarter. They had decided to include hero versions of the four Faceless. bring the total to forty-four heroes from KickStarter, however only sixteen are available outside KickStarter and events
Also there is a reveal and play through of Season Three of Zombicide that can be found on their KickStarter update page. I will try to post the video here tomorrow, that is if I remember.
Next is the Mantic news. First off Deadzone. Wave three has started shipping wave three, but only orders with JUST the standard Enforces. All other wave three shipment will start shipping next week. WTF. That is Christmas week.
Now for DreadBall. I received DreadBall Xtreme wave one on Sunday. Sadly I cannot open it until Christmas day. However a PDF copy of the Season Four of DreadBall book was sent out to backers. There is new Achievements and Fans on the patch rules. Sadly the Hulk is not a Giant any more like they said it would be, however there is a fifth team in the book too, the Martians. Here is a break up of what is coming in each wave: http://www.manticgames.com/kickstarter/Mission-Control/DreadBall-Xtreme-Shipping.html As You may see there is currently not date for wave three and it will not be shipping before April, most likely May or later. They have also reviled the new seasons lineups. We already know Season Four. Season Five will be the teams that were meant to be in Season Four and Season Six will have the remaining four teams.
Now for the Journey: Wrath of Daemons news. They are having major delays with shipping wave one at the moment. However due to the delays they will be shipping some more stuff in wave one than originally planned. These are a bunch of the resins.
Next is the Privateer Press news. In the next update (if it has not already happened) they plan on adding Mercenaries to Warmachine Tactics as well as Christmas hats.
Now for the Dust: Operation Babylon news. Sadly it looks like that they will not be able to ship wave one to New Zealand and Australian backers before Christmas due to problems with shipping.
Lastly for a bit of Games Workshop news. The scare of 32mm bases were settle during the week. They are currently ONLY coming out with the new Blood Angles stuff due to a designer choose and there are no plans yet of changing the whole range.
I have decided to add original shipping dates in brackets of KickStarters that are running late.
- “Mechabrick” (April 2014), wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” (December 2013), wave three of “DreadBall Xtreme” (November 2014), wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” (July 2014), wave two of “Dust Operation Babylon” (August 2014) and the physical copy of “OVA” (Dec 2013) have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping, but I feeling that they will be sometime in 2015
- “Arcadia Quest” (September 2014), wave one of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014), wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” for USA and Canada (December 2013) and wave one of “Dust Operation Babylon” (August 2014), wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme” (November 2014), “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks. August 2014) and wave three of “Deadzone” (December 2013) should have (or soon will) started shipping
- The coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit” (November 2014), the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook (December 2013) and wave one of “Dust Operation Babylon” for US, Austria and New Zeeland (August 2014) all are meant to ship in December 2014, however due to Christmas and New Year, I really dealt it
- “Super Dungeon Explore: The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” (December 2014), wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” (November 2014) “Last Saga” (November 2014), wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" (July 2014), the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook (March 2014) and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” for Europe (December 2013) should be ship in January 2015
- “StarCrawlers” (November 2014) Episode One is listed to be done and out by, plus “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
- Wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) should ship in April/May 2015
- Both “Half-Orc Adventures” and the PDFs for “Paranoia” should ship in May 2015
- Both “Paranoia” and “Slaughterball” should ship in June 2015
- “Kingdom Death Monster” (Dec 2013), “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain”, Demigods Rising”, “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master” and “Kings of War Second Edition” all should ship in July 2015
- “Dragon Tide” should ship in September 2015
- Both “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” and wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” (August 2014) should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
Here is the Christmas painting so far. It is all do and now all wrapped up ready to be given away to eight lucky people. Hope to start giving them to people today. I am planning to post a special on this on Christmas Day. It will basically be the information pack I give to the eight with the figures with some minor changes, like dropping names.
There will not be a “Painting and Converting” section next week as I plan on getting back to normal in 2015.
WOW this is the 1,200th blog post.