MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Neoscream's Life: 1st to 7th December 2014

Jumpei Lori for Persona 3
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ. I know that there was no “Gaming with Neoscream” post on Sunday or Monday again. HeroClix was cancelled last week and I left it a bit too late with writing the previous week’s game where I barely remember much. Figures cross for this week’s post.



“Life”

This week there was a stomach bug going around. I know that myself, my parents, Richard and maybe at least two members of staff have gone down with it (or they were off sick with other things).

Due to that I have not done much this week. My dad's birthday was on Monday. I managed to get a lot more painting for Christmas done during the weekend. Here is a breakdown how the painting is going:
·         The first five Lily Rain Eves done.
·         The remainder four Lily Rain Eves just have washes and bases just to go.
·         The first five Kallen Kouzuki in the middle of dry brushing.
·         The last four Kallen Kouzuki are almost finished with base coating.

With my stress/depression, I have been feeling much better. The 3DS is helping keep my mind off stupid little things (well big things). The Only real thing that is getting to me is that no one not work is reading the book on Dyspraxia. All I asking is to read chapters one and six, not the whole thing, and they are quick to read. Well one person did read a little bit, so that is a start.



"AJ and the WWE"

On Raw last week AJ was in a tag team match against the Bella Twins. The fans voted Naomi, to be her partner.  Naomi started the match, however AJ won it for the team.

On Smackdown last week AJ was on commentary during the match between Brie Bella and Naomi. Nikki tried to interfere with the match, however AJ quickly get off her commentary and pulling Nikki legs out from under her, dropping her back down to the ground. Naomi got the win and AJ taunted the Bellas from the stage entrance.

Also AJ is a proud of her husband, CM Punk, as he has just signed a contract for UFC that starts next year. 



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 5 of Arrow, episode 6 of season two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and episode 8 of Star Wars Rebels.

Tuesday
Watched: Episode 8 of Gotham, episode 6 of the Flash and that week’s episode of the Gadget Show.

Wednesday
Watched: That week's episode of WWE Raw, episode one of Ghost in the Shell Arise and episodes 157 and 158 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Thursday
Watched: The last match of that week's episode of WWE Raw and episodes 158 to 160 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Friday
Watched: The last match of that week's episode of WWE Raw and episodes 161 to 163 of Cardfight Vanguard.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekender’s and episodes 1 and two of Kill la Kill.
Brought and Received: A hard case and accessories for my 3DS.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekender’s XLBS and episodes 3 and 4 of Kill la Kill.

Still in the post or soon be should
Arcadia Quest.
DreadBall Xtreme wave one.
Another pack of Convergence Reflex Servitors.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment