MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 23 December 2014

Neoscream's Life: 15th to 21st December 2014

Shinjiro Aragaki from Persona 3
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ. I am doing two Persona 3 characters this week and next week as opening pictures to get them all out of the way. What will I replace them with and what will be the new ending phase with next year, I have not decided yet (and barely have any ideas). 



“Life”

(I will reply this one more time) I would like to make this statement first before going into things. PEOPLE! If you are going to make judgement about the post(s), READ the post properly FIRST. I am saying this as in the post from five weeks ago, I talked about a nightmare that I had. I clearly stated it was a nightmare, however people I know for work only read parts of it, not the whole thing and were saying I was bitching about people and talking about things happening at work. I was just saying what happened in a nightmare, not what happen in work or bad mouthing anybody. I have always tried to do my best to not to going into detail on what happens at work and I rarely bad mouth people, and when I do I do my best not to use names (unless it has to do with the WWE, beeping Bella Twins). So PLEASE READ the whole thing before making judgements.

Ken Amada 
This past week I have been busy with Christmas again. I got all the wrapped, done cards written and most of them give out, apart from several work colleagues, Jake's main gift and Simon and his family.

For most of the week work was OK, apart from the news for the Sunday before I heard on Monday (which I talked about on last week’s post) and a minor thing that happened on Friday that I will not going into. There was a VERY last moment Christmas dinner on Monday (the second Christmas celebration the store has had in all the time I have been working there). It was being planned for at least a couple of week. But as of the Sunday before there was still no date or time. Then at about 4PM on Monday, they reviled that they will be doing the dinner on that day at about 8/8:30PM. Four hours noticed. At first I did not want to go as I had made other plans and because of what I learnt about what happened Sunday. However I did change my mind as it was Christmas and that it was the second ever Christmas celebration during all the years I have been working there. However due to communication problem I ended up not go I sticking to my original plans, going to Wargames Workshop MK. By the sound of things the turnout was poor and in was not much fun.
However on Sunday several things happened what really pissed me off. People being stupid, bullying and people thinking that they are above the rules. Over than what I said I will not be going into any more details sadly, however I will be have words with the manager when they are back from sickness.

On Friday I meet up with a bunch of my mate for some drinks before Christmas. There was a huge turnout and it was really good seeing everybody before Christmas, even Roxy. But sadly the person who was organising it could not come as their work place changed there hours.



"WWE TLC and Stairs"

Here are the results of this year's WWE TLC pay-per-view:

The New Day members Big E and Kofi Kingston defeated Gold and Stardust in a tag team match.
Dolph Ziggler defeated WWE Intercontinental Championship Luke Harper in a Ladder match to become the new WWE Intercontinental Championship.
The Usos defeated the Tag Team Champions The Miz and Damien Mizdow by disqualification in a Tag team match for the WWE Tag Team Championship. Sadly as it was by disqualification the titles never changed hands.
The Big Show defeated Erick Rowan in a Steel Stairs match.
John Cena defeated Seth Rollins in a Tables match. Had Cena lost the match, he would have no longer been the number one contender for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. There was a ton of interference in this match. J and J Security and the Big Show were helping Seth, however a returning ex friend of Seth's came out to destroy Seth's plan on winning.
The fake WWE Diva's Champion Nikki Bella defeated AJ Lee in a Singles match for the WWE Divas Championship. Brie Bella tried to Interfere, but the Ref noticed. However while the Ref was busy with kicking her out from ringside, Nikki pulled out what looks like a small can of hair spray and sprayed it into AJ’s eye. This lowdown move cost AJ the match.
Ryback defeated Kane in a Chairs match
The WWE United States Champion Rusev defeated Jack Swagger again by knockout in a Singles match for the WWE United States Championship.
That Arkham escapee Bray Wyatt somehow defeated Dean Ambrose in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs match.



"AJ and the WWE"

Sadly I have not had the chance to which ever Raw or Smackdown last week. So I will have to leave a write up of what AJ did on them until next week. However it looks like she was not on them at all this week. She maybe still having her eyes wash out due to what that bitch Nikki did on TLC.



Gotham
“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 8 of season two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..
Brought and Received: More bits for Christmas and the High Command Faith and Fortune expiation “Engines of Destruction”.
eBay: I won a light and heavy Cygnar Wreck tokens.

Tuesday
Watched: That week's episode of the Gadget show and episode 10 of Gotham.
Received: The original Christmas present for Jake’s.

Wednesday
Watched: WWE TLC.
Received: A Christmas present for my dad.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Received: A Christmas gift form Jake, the Kingdom Death figure I ordered on Black Friday and the Cygnar Wreck tokens.
Brought and Received: The Other StreetPass Mii Plaza game for my 3DS.
Gave: Presents to most work colleagues and friends.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekender’s.
Brought and Received: A new present for Jake.
Received: A Christmas gift from Roxy.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekender’s XLBS.

Still in the post or soon be should
December 2014 Loot Crate.
Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set.
And Christmas presents from friends and family.




Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment