MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Neoscream's Life: 8th to 14th December 2014

Fuuka Yamagishi from Persona 3
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.


“Life”

I would like to make this statement first before going into things. PEOPLE! If you are going to make judgement about the post(s), READ the post properly FIRST. I am saying this as in the post from five weeks ago, I talked about a nightmare that I had. I clearly stated it was a nightmare, however people I know for work only read parts of it, not the whole thing and were saying I was bitching about people and talking about things happening at work. I was just saying what happened in a nightmare, not what happen in work or bad mouthing anybody. I have always tried to do my best to not to going into detail on what happens at work and I rarely bad mouth people, and when I do I do my best not to use names (unless it has to do with the WWE, beeping Bella Twins). So PLEASE READ the whole thing before making judgement.

This past week I have been busy with Christmas. On Wednesday I put up the Christmas decorations by myself as my mum was not feeling well the Sunday before and I had work that day. On Wednesday and Thursday I did a ton of Christmas shopping. All I have left is Richard and a couple of other bits and bobs. Most have arrived in the post during the weekend. Just Jake's, my dad's and my mum's cats still to arrive. During the weekend I have started wrapping. Sadly I only did about a quarter of the wrapping I need to do.

With Pokémon Omega Ruby, I have defeated all the gyms, elite four and champion. I have barely started on Dealt Emerald story line.

When I was young, I use to love taking photos. OK, due to my Dyspraxia I was not any good at it, especially when I was really young. The memory of my god awful photos of Black, my childhood pet rabbit, come to mind. Yes a photo of a corner of the cage instead of Black himself. Anyway, over time I got disheartened with taking photos due to people not liking their photos taken. I not saying that I blame them, it is just that it takes away the fun of recording of fun times and the people/friends you meet during your life. Most of the time I do not like pictures of myself due to my weight, but I would never shy away or deny people for taking my photo as I know they want to keep a memory of me. Now a days, unless it is of stuff than people, I shy away from taking photos. The number of good memories lost and people forgot due to this just feels bad.
Why am I going into this? Not last week, but a week before I tried to get a photo of someone from work (due to problems linked with the statement at the top of the “Life” Section, I cannot use names any more. Well at least work ones, friends and people at gaming event I will still) with my 3DS for the “Face Raiders” game. Sadly they refused, but two others where more than happy to take their photos for the game.
Then on Sunday while I was waiting for a taxi home, I ASKED (not tried to take) a certain someone if I could take a photo of them for the game. I was only after it for the game. Yes I would love to have a personal photo of her in casual cloths not uniform, but I know it would not be right to ask for. She said no, which I was OK with. I am not saying I was not dishearten about it, but if she does not what her photo take I had to respect it. But then she went off quickly and hide before I could explain the game to her. Some of the staff were saying “Are, that is cute. He wants a photo of you.” But I found out yesterday that they were say to her out of my ear shot things like that I was going to Photoshop the photo into rude photos of her. The bitches. OK they might have been just having a friendly laugh (but I dealt it), but there has been tension between us due to past problems (the fact that I have a huge crush on her) and they are NOT helping one bit. In fact they are making things worst. After I left, one of the people who had their photo taken for “Face Raiders” (the same person who told me what the others were saying), explained things to her and told her that he was in the game. According to him she is OK with me now, but I now know that there are people most likely trying to course trouble between us. I know that there can be no relationship between us, I just want to be good friends.
This image of Face Raiders is not from my 3DS
It is a image found on-line
Oh and I DO NOT always write about her (well not much any more). And I am shock no one notices a certain other female (well goddess) I talk about ALL the time (other than when she was away for a couple of months) on this the “Neoscream’s Life” post and sometimes other posts. In fact I have converted four figures into her AND there are even photos of her in the posts. Just look at the section below.



"AJ and the WWE"

On Raw last week, AJ win Diva of the year, a title she should have won last year (it was fixed) and won the year before. No Diva in the WWE now and in the past is better than the Geek Goddess AJ. WWE remember that. Afterwards AJ had a match against Summer Rae, which AJ won. Never miss with the Geek Goddess.

On Smackdown last week, AJ was on commentary during the match between Nikki Bella and Alicia Fox while Brie Bella was at ringside. Nikki sadly won and then there was a stair out between her and an unimpressed AJ.

The results of the pay-per-view TLC will be covered next week.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 6 of Arrow and episode 7 of season two of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D..

Tuesday
Watched: That week's episode of WWE Raw and the previous week’s episode of BBC Click.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 9 of Gotham, episode 7 of the Flash and that week’s episode of the Gadget Show.
Brought: A bunch of Christmas presents online and subscribe to Loot Crate.

Thursday
Brought: A bunch more Christmas presents online.

Friday
Watched: This year’s MK Pantomime, which was Peter Pan.
Received: My Arcadia Quest KickStarter stuff, another pack of Convergence Reflex Servitors and some Christmas present to give to friends.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekender’s.
Received: Some Christmas present to give to friends and family and Richard's Birthday present.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekender’s XLBS, episode 7 of Arrow, and that week’s episode of BBC Click.
Received: DreadBall Xtreme wave one, but I cannot open it until Christmas day.

Still in the post or soon be should
Some more Christmas present for friends and family.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment