MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Neoscream's Life: Christmas Week 2014

Koromaru from Persona 3
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.



“Life”

On Monday I went to the cinema to watch the new Hobbit movie with Darren H, Richard and Roxy. Also before it me, Richard and Roxy also had dinner out beforehand at Revs. It was a great night out with my friend.

Work felt very uncomfortable during the start of the week due to the stuff that happened last week. But Christmas Eve was a real good day, I will not go into details way. OK, I could name several things that would have made the day even better, however it was still a great day. I wish that there were more days like that. Friday felt like there was still a lot of tension, but the weekend was better most of the time. At a guess I just found a way to avoid it. The only real problem on Sunday was that it felt that there was no me in team. Most people helped everyone else out than me and when I try to help people out (especially ones I class as friends) and they do not want my help (even when management tell me to help them). It was really getting annoying. I will leave it as that as if I go on I might be going into too much details and take too much time writing it.

Matis from Persona 3
I do feel a little disappointed with my co-workers on top of all this. I got all of them Christmas cards and gifts and only the Area Manager got my something. I know not all of them celebrate Christmas and I was not expecting much, but not even a single card from anyone did felt a bit hurtful (on top of a couple other things that I will not be covering).

Like normal I sent Christmas day watching TV with my parents, however I did also work on blog posts too. Like the Christmas day post, Friday's "Gaming News from Neoscream" post and this post too.

I will be changing the ending of my posts from the start of the New Year like I do every year. Here is a little history of the ending. In 2010 it was “Until next time enjoy”, in 2011 it was “Until next time, have fun”, in 2012 it was “Until next time, Mecha up”, in 2013 it was “Until next time, Armour Up” and in 2014 it is currently “Until next time, Keep Rolling”. What will it be in 2015? Excelsior! No that is the comic book God Stan Lee. Ummmm!!! I will have to do some thinking.



"AJ and the WWE"

Sadly there was no AJ the previous week and last week. She is most likely spending the holiday time with her husband CM Puck, getting him ready for UFC next week. I have a strong feeling there will be no AJ this week too.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: The Hobbit The Battle of Five Armies.
Received: Christmas presents from Richard and Darren and Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set.

Tuesday
Watched: The previous week's episode of WWE Raw, episode 8 of The Flash and episode 8 of Arrow.
Received: The December Loot Crate.

Christmas Eve
Received: Christmas present from the Area Manager and Colette.

Christmas Day
Watched: Disc one of the Best of WWE Raw 2010, Guardians of the Galaxy and Robocop (the new version).

*Christmas Gifts*
Colette and Family: - Received: Guinness World Record Build Your Own Wind Powered Car. Gave: A Hedgehog book, a toy Hedgehog and sweets.
Darren H and Lisa: - Received: Karl Kopinski Special Guest pack for Zombicide and sweets. Gave: Zombies 5.
Jake: - Received: The Extended Edition of the Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug and some Avengers badges. Gave: A Spider-Men graphic novel.
Marisa and family: - Received: Guardians of the Galaxy. Gave: The Best of WWE Raw 2010.
My Parents: - Received: Aftershave, Dreadball Xtreme box game (technically It was meant to by all the pledge level stuff, but as Mantic decided to split It Into three waves which the other two waves should now be next year), a hat and a Marvel painting. Gave my mum: Two pairs of slipper, a t-shirt and The World of Ice and Fire. Gave my dad: A pair of slippers, a Christmas hat, a t-shirt and a giant calculator.
Richard: - Received: The Zombicide Compendium and a Transformers Mug. Gave: Munchkin Legends.
Roxy: - Received: Marvel Super Hero Adventures Spider-Man and Doc Ock. Give: Star Wars The Jedi Path.
Simon: - I have not seen yet so I will not be listing this.
Work: - Received: Sweets from the Area Manager. Give: Sweets and cards to each of the staff and managers, including the Area Manager and a couple of staff that now work in another store.

Boxing Day
Brought and Received: Gold Spray paint.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of Smackdown
Brought and Received: Batman Assault on Arkham, Rush, Pokemon X and Ultimate Tetris (more for my mum).
Brought: The Xmas Special Pinup Twilight Knight.

Sunday
WLR: Nothing.

Still in the post or soon be should
The Xmas Special Pinup Twilight Knight.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment