MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Neoscream's Life: 15th to 21st June 2015

Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. I have decided on the new opening pictures from this post. I will be doing Cardfight Vanguard clans. I will be doing the missing two DreadBall teams when I can get some photos.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday I popped down to Wargames Workshop MK. I managed to get a game of Puppet Wars. In fact it was a four player game. Sadly I was the first to get knocked out. But I was close to knocking out another player.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. We finally got to do the "Rise of the Machines" scenario. 500 points, a minimum of 25% of the team must contain the Robot keyword. Robot must be the most expensive member of your team. The 'Robot' Keyword is considered a named theme team. Robots below 74 points have a +1 to all stats with the exception of damage. No figures over 250 points. My team was a Robot team that was being led by an old friend of the Transformers from the days Marvel did the Transformers comics, Death's Head.

177 IIM028 Death's Head
76 WXM030 Lady Deathstrike
90 CW208E Ultron
69 CW019 Max Fury
59 GX003 Omega Prime Sentinel
30 CW002R Iron Man Drone
=501 points

On the first round I was up against Adrian who was using an X-Men themed team who were:

99 WKM-021 Rogue
75 AVX005R Wolverine
100 AVX010E Emma Frost
150 AVX015 Danger
75 WXM040 Hope Summers
=499 points

I managed to win this game. In the second round I was up against Darren S who was using an Avengers themed team who were:

74 AVAS016 Rage
80 AVAS015 Living Lightning
58 AVAS037 Manifold
95 GOTG005 Major Victory
185 CW100 Vision
=492 points.

Like normal against Darren S I lost the game. On the third and final round I Michael who was using a Robot themed team as well who were:

91 DP012 Weapon X
70 CW002 Iron Man Drone
160 CW208 Ultron
180 CW055 Vision and Scarlet Witch
=501 points

I managed to win this game too making it two wins out of three games.

This Thursday we should be (unless things change) the “Daemon in the Bottle” scenario. 500 points. Team must contain an Ironman at the start of the game roll 2d6 and Ironman is affect by the following effect until 2D6 are rolled again. Once per turn any player can spend a power action to force their own or their opponents Iron Man to Re-Roll 2D6:
2-3  Hammer Hacked (Opponent Gives Ironman an action as a Free action at the start of controlling players turn).
4-6  System Errors (Ironman can't be given power actions and modifies all stats by -2).
7    Trouble on the Horizon (Power Actions required Double Power Actions and modify all stats by -1).
8-10 "Demon in the bottle” (Ironman loses all Team Abilities and Keywords and modify all stats by -2).
11-12 In control of his 'Demons' (no effects).

 

“Cardfight Vanguard"

I have not had a last week, however I have been working on my deck. I have added some of the new cards I pulled from Cosmic Roar, ordered some needed Sentinels for the deck and looked for order cards I might need for the deck which I might be buying some this week. I will be going to this Saturday's tournament, but sadly I will most likely will not have my Sentinels by then as the earliest established time of arrival for them is next Monday as they are coming from America.



"Talisman"

On Sunday night me, Richard, Darren H and Simon got together on Skype and then played Talisman. An old school Games Workshop game that is nowadays being done by Fantasy Flight Games. A digital version of the game was released not too long ago and Simon picked up four copies of the base game on the Steam Sales which he gave the other copies to the rest of us. We randomised the characters. Richard got the Ghoul, Simon got the Elf and both me and Darren H got the Assassin. The Assassin is nasty, very nasty in an over powered way. The game took longer than planned and Richard dropped out just before we finished. I ended up winning. We do plan on trying to do it again in the future.


“Painting and Converting”

I could restart this again this week, however I decided to leave it another week to build up on the back log. I managed to finish painting last week an Arcadia Quest figure and five more zombies for Zombicide.


Here is a reminder of the details for the Wargames Workshop MK Painting Contest. Figures must be a Monster or a Machines and be on a 50mm/60mm, however odd shape and slightly bigger based, but only if the Carl or Keaton allows it. Figures must be handed in by the 19th of July.




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and then a game of Puppet Wars at Wargames Workshop MK.
Brought and Received: Twelve Cardfight Vanguard “G-EB01 Cosmic Roar” boosters.

Tuesday
Watched: WWE Money in the Bank.
Events: Work.

Wednesday
Watched: That week's episode of WWE Raw and episode 26 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Work.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 10 (final) of season five of Game of Thrones
Events: Work and HeroClix at York House.
Received: A card holder for Zombicide.

Friday
Watched: That week's episode of WWE Main Event.
Events: Work and finished XCOM.
Brought: Four copies of the Cardfight Vanguard card "Cosmic Hero Granguard".
Received: The digital version of the game Talisman from Simon.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode Weekenders XLBS part 1, episodes 10 and 11 of Daredevil and Season one to three of Shelf Life.
Events: Off work and no coffee.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS part 2 and season four of Shelf Life.
Events: Work and playing Talisman online with Simon, Richard and Darren H.
eBay: Won a Cardfight Vanguard Dimension Police play mat.
Brought and Received: Two extra characters for Talisman.

Still in the post or soon be should
Half-Orc Adventurers.
Four copies of the Cardfight Vanguard card "Cosmic Hero Granguard".
A Cardfight Vanguard Dimension Police play mat.
June's Loot Crate.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment