MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Neoscream's Life: 1st to 7th June 2015

The Crystallans team
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch.



“Blog News”

As some people may have noticed that there are a ton of videos being shared on my blog from YouTube. These are me doing it, just forgot to mention it in last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post. I have just been wanting to share more videos. I am trying to keep it one a day on non post days, but some videos may be major ones (like XCOM 2) that I will post straight away, but I will skip a day because of it. Unless things change tomorrow's video will be a trailer for an anime series that I have been watching (official version) on YouTube that has new episodes every Sunday.



HeroClix”

Like normal on a Thursday, I went to York House for some HeroClix. Sadly there was no Adrian or Michael at the last minute so and Darren S played three rounds using the teams for Rise of the Machines" scenario. As we are still using these when we finally do the scenario I will not be listing teams or talking about figures apart from Darren S now has stuff from Marvel Avengers Assemble. Darren S won the first and third games, but I did win the second. This Thursday we should be ever be playing (unless things change) the “Rise of the Machines” scenario or a sealed event using my Marvel Avengers Assemble boosters I have just received. "Rise of the Machines" is 500 points, a minimum of 25% of the team must contain the Robot keyword. Robot must be the most expensive member of your team. The 'Robot' Keyword is considered a named theme team. Robots below 74 points have a +1 to all stats with the exception of damage. No figures over 250 points.



“Warmachine/Hordes Tournament

On Saturday I was at Wargames Workshop MK for the third Warmachine/Hordes tournament of the year at the store. Sadly due to a couple of problems I sadly have to use the team I used last time. The first problem was I have somehow last my Hunter Light Warjack. I think the last time I saw it was when I last did a big tidy of my room. The other problem was I forgot the Officer and a member of my Gun Mage unit at home by mistake. These two figures were being stored somewhere else as they are painted, but have not been posted on my blog yet (and it will be a while until they are). So my force was:

Captain Kara Sloan (-6 PC to Warjacks)
Squire - PC: 2
Cyclone Heavy Warjack - PC: 9
Defender Heavy Warjack - PC: 9
Lieutenant Allison Jakes - PC: 3
Ironclad Heavy Warjack - PC: 7
Stormsmith Stormcaller - PC: 1
Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team - PC: 4
A six man Long Gunner Infantry unit - PC: 6
= 35

The objective I choose was the Bunker as it is harder to destroy. There was eleven players that turned up so Ian had to play to even out the numbers. On the first round I was up against a new German player who was using a Cryx army. I managed to win this game with only one control point as my opponent concentrated on killing my army instead of trying to destroy the objective or killing my Warcaster. Sadly I did not kill enough of his forces to get any battle points.
On the second round I was up against Ed who was using also using a Cygnar army. He assassinated my Warcaster by turn three. Never of us managed to earn any Control Points and I did not managed to earn any Battle Points as I was trying to earn Control Points and did not get time to destroy his objective to score any.
On the third round I was up against another Cygnar player. I lost by caster kill again, but I did not feel like it was as quick as last time. Again never of us gained Control Points and I did not earn any Battle Points.
Over all I got ninth place with one win, one Control Points and zero Battle Points. I did win two odd dice for participating.



“WWE Events”

Here are the results of the Elimination Chamber:

During the Kickoff show Stardust defeated Zack Ryder in a singles match.
The Tag Team Champions The New Day (all three members were in the ring) defeated The Lucha Dragons, the team of Tyson Kidd and Cesaro, The Prime Time Players, The Ascension, and Los Matadores (with El Torito who was in the ring) in the first ever tag team Elimination Chamber match for the titles.
The cheating Diva’s champion Nikki Bella defeated Paige and Naomi in a Triple Threat match for the title by using twin magic.
NXT Champion Kevin Owens defeated US Champion John Cena in a Champion vs. Champion match.
Neville defeated Bo Dallas in a singles match.
Ryback defeated R-Truth, Sheamus, King Barrett, Dolph Ziggler, and Mark Henry in an Elimination Chamber match for the vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship.
Dean Ambrose defeated the WWE World Heavyweight Championship Seth Rollins in a singles match for the titled. But due to Seth’s cheating this was by disqualification. However Ambrose did run off with the title with Roman Reigns’s help.

Also here is the matches currently reveal for this Sunday’s Money in the Bank event:

The Kickoff show match will be R-Truth verses King Barrett.
The cheating WWE World Heavyweight Champion Justin Bieber Seth Rollins will be defending the title against Dean Ambrose again, but this time it will be a Ladder Match.
The WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day will defend their titles against The Prime Time Players.
The new Intercontinental Champion Ryback will defend his title against the returning Big Show
The cheating Divas Champion Nikki Bella will be defending AJ’s her title against Paige again.
John Cena will face Kevin Owens for a second time. Why do I have a feeling that Owens will become a Paul Heyman guy.
Oh and the people in the Money In The Bank Contract Ladder Match are Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Neville, a returning Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Sheamus and Kane.



“Painting and Converting”

This post I have for you a Novas Vira Heavy Team from Mars Attacks, Misaki from Maliflux, and two Free Agents from DreadBall Xtreme.


The next post should be two more Free Agents and four Strike Posts from DreadBall Xtreme.

During the week I have finished painting four Arcadia Quest figures and two spues of BattleZone terrain, as well as under coating some Arcadia Quest and a ton of Zombicide stuff. No painting table picture this week due to the Wargames Workshop MK Painting competition.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Opps
I forgot to mention that I watched Weekenders XLBS on Sunday in last week’s post.

Monday
Events: Work. However due to problems at work I was unable to go to Wargame Workshop MK for some Guild Ball Demos.
Received: The Bamboo Bases I ordered for my Ten Thunders (sadly I do need to get more) and the Kingdom Death White Speaker Sword Hunter.

Tuesday
Watched: WWE Elimination Chamber and Kung Fury.
Events: Work.
 
Wednesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 7 and 8 of Daredevil.
Events: Work.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 8 of season five of Game of Thrones.
Events: Work and HeroClix at York House.
Brought: A Brick of HeroClix Marvel Avengers Assemble.

Friday
Events: Work and played some XCOM Enemy Within due to the news that XCOM 2 is coming out in November.

Saturday

Watched: That week’s episode Weekend’s and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Events: Off work as I was at a Warmachine/Hordes tournament at Wargames Workshop MK. Also played some more XCOM Enemy Within
Brought and Received: Black Undercoat.
Received: The Brick of HeroClix Marvel Avengers Assemble and two odd dice.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 25 of Cardfight Vanguard G and that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS.
Events: Work and played some more XCOM Enemy Within.

Still in the post or soon be should
Nothing.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment