MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 22 September 2015

Neoscream's Life: 14th to 20th September 2015

Tachikaze
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday like normal I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for some gaming. This time I was playing a game of Malifaux with Will. Will was using a Resurrectionists crew, while I was using my crew Ten Thunders crew who were:

Misaki + Recalled Training + Untouchable + Stalking Bisento
Shang
Ototo + Recalled Training + Call The Thunder
Yamaziko + Recalled Training + Servant of 5 Dragons
Torakage
And a pool of three Soul Stones

I sadly ended up losing, however it was close during the first half of the game. I have a strong feeling that I am being too killy.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. This week was a scenario I made. It was "Keywords are always never Right". 400 points game, themed teams however you can take one character that does not have the keyword as long as it still fits the theme (like an Iron Man that does not have the Avengers keyword in an Avengers themed team). That character gains the keyword. I made an X-Men themed team featuring a Hulked out hero I could not use last week.  They were:

Hulklops (047 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 140
Angel (005 Marvel X-Men Days of Future Past) 74
Longshot (009 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Jean Grey (017 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 40
Shadowcat (204 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 70
=399 points

On the first round I was up against Darren S who was using a Justice League themed team who were:

The Flash (047 DC Superman) 107
Batman (051 DC Justice League Trinity War) 150
Mindwarp (015 DC Justice League 53) 45
Black Canary (004 DC Streets of Gotham Fast Forces) 100
=402 points

Like normal Darren S won with a white wash. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using a New Mutants themed team who were:

Professor X (008 Marvel Avenger vs X-Men) 150
Shatterstar (010 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 73
Rictor (014 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 58
Magik (034 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 102
=383 points

I white washed him for the won. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an Avengers themed team who were:

Hope Summers (040 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Firebird (011 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 105
Wonder Man (028 Marvel Chaos War) 118
Spider-Man (004 Marvel Avenger vs X-Men) 100
=398 points

I sadly lost this game. Maybe if my dice rolls were a little better, things would be different.

Next week’s scenario was one made by Adrian and it will be a 500 points game. You team must contain at least a character with the Mystical keyword and it must be the highest point figure. The Mystical keyword is classed as a named keyword for this event.



"Cardfight Vanguard practice and Weiß Schwarz tournament"

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK after coffee to help people practice for the Nationals next month and to test out my upgraded deck. I got several games in with my new deck, and it won most of its games. I also got my first two ever games of Weiß Schwarz.

On Sunday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK again for a Weiß Schwarz tournament. I decided to use a "Fate/Stay Night" deck as with the four boosters I own and with two games under my belt, I could make the trial deck a little better (four level threes instead of just two).
On the first round of the tournament I was up against Shell who was using a "Hatsune Miku" deck. Sadly I lost. Wow my first Weiß Schwarz lost. Lol. 
On the second round I was up against a "Puella Magi Madoka Magica" deck. I managed to win this game. 
On the third round I was up against another "Hatsune Miku" deck. I ended up losing sadly. 
On the fourth and final round I was up against another "Fate/Stay Night" deck (maybe even a "Fate/Zero" one). I managed to win this one.
Sadly I did not get into the top four playoffs and I did not win any prizes for the raffle, but I did get some promo cards (two Weiß Schwarz and two Cardfight Vanguard) for attending the tournament. It was a lot of fun. I do plan on working on my decks more, most likely more to my “Sword Art Online” one in the future. 




"Online Gaming"

On late Saturday night, me, Darren H and Simon got together online to play a couple of Left 4 Dead 2 Campaigns. I was trying out some alternate looks to the survivors and alternate music too. The music was Persona 3/4 tracks.



"Painting and Converting" 

For this post I have for you all are both the Survivior and Zombivor versions of Padre Johnson from Zombicide.


On Friday's post I should have for you all both the Survivior and Zombivor versions of Bones and the Survivior version of Jane from Zombicide. I managed to finish one Kingdom Death figure and four Warmachine figures during last week. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and then Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Malifaux.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post, work and then I went shopping with my parents.
Received: My Cardfight Vanguard cards that I ordered. These were three "Great Cosmic Hero, Grandgallop", one "Cosmic Hero, Grandfire", one “Battleraizer” that has different artwork to the ones I got from the trial deck and one “Starlight Hedgehog”. Plus a new coat for rainy days and winter.
Brought: A Roman Reigns "Hit Hard, Hit Often" t-shirt from the WWE Europe Store t-shirt sale.

Wednesday
Events: Work.
Received: My Weiß Schwarz Sword Art Online II trial deck.

Thursday
Events: Work followed by Heroclix.
Received: The Roman Reigns "Hit Hard, Hit Often" t-shirt.

Friday
Events: I posted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post and then work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event and that week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Events: Off work. Coffee with Richard, Darren H and Lisa, then a Cardfight Vanguard tournament at Wargames Workshop MK followed by some Left 4 Dead 2 online with Darren H and Simon.
eBay: A Sword Art Online Weiß Schwarz card “Lisbeth Changes Clothes”.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 1 of season nine of Doctor Who, episode 40 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episode 23 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Was meant to be working due to the brat, but I was given the day off at the last moment, so I went to the Weiß Schwarz tournament.
Brought and Received: A booster pack of Weiß Schwarz Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works.
Received: Two Weiß Schwarz promos and two Cardfight Vanguard.

Still in the post or soon be should
September's Loot Crate.
A Sword Art Online Weiß Schwarz card “Lisbeth Changes Clothes”.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment