MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Neoscream's Life: 24th to 30th August 2015

Genesis
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Warmachine/Hordes. I was up against Robert MB who was using Skorne, but he normally uses Cryx. I was using my newly redesigned Cygnar force now with Mercenaries. I ended up losing, but I not that badly. I am still learning the new line up and I have a feeling with some more practice I could do better with this new line up.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. This week was a standard 500 points game. I made a New Warriors themed team who were:

Justice (014 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 64
Rage (014 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 74
Ultragirl (022 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 98
Nova (039 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 141 – 10 Nova Corps (ATA) = 131
45 ASM003 Dagger (003 Marvel Amazing Spider-Man) 45
Spider-Girl (041 Marvel Secret Invasion) 77
=489 points

Sadly there was no Michael so we each had a game we were sitting out of. In the first round I was up against Adrian who was using an Avengers themed team who were:

Iron Man (002 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Thor (003 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Spider-Man (004 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Scarlet Witch (006 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
Black Panther (007 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 100
=500 points

It was a close game but I managed to win it. On the second round I was up against Darren S who was using a Defenders themed team who were:

Namor (009 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 120
Hulk (027 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 124
Dr. Strange (206 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 75
Nighthawk (059a Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 120
Gargoyle (004 Marvel Avengers) 58
=497 points

Like normal Darren S won this game. On the third and final round it was Adrian verse Darren S which Adrian managed to cream Darren S.

Next week’s scenario will be a Standard 500 points. Bring one or more teams.



“Loot Crate”

On Monday I received August’s Loot Crate. The theme was Villains II. The content of the crate was:

Ever a Carnage or a Venom Mug (I got Venom)
A Los Pollos Hermanos Apron from Breaking Bad
A Wooden Collectible Joker DC Figure
A Captain America Hydra Badge/Pin
And as always the Magazine and Pin Badge


They have cut down on the number of items in the crates to improve the quality of the products. As I have not watch Breaking Bad and do not plan to the Apron is really the only downside to the crate, but everything else in the crate was awesome. However it could have done with a t-shirt. Lol! September’s theme will be Summon.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all two BattleZone Terrain sprues.


On Friday's post I should have for you all a BattleZone Terrain sprue and the Troll from Arcadia Quest. I managed to finish twelve figures for Zombicide during last week. I also undercoated some Zombicide and Warmachine figures too. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: Episode 3 to 5 of Steins;Gate.
Events: Work and then Wargames Workshop MK.
Brought and Received: Two boosters of Weiss Schwarz “Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works” and “Reinholdt, Gobber Speculator” from Warmachine.
Received: August’s Loot Crate.

Tuesday
Watched: Part of WWE Summer Slam and episodes 7 and 8 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post and then work.
Brought: A birthday present for my cousin's twins which was a girly Disney board game.

Wednesday
Watched: The rest of WWE Summer Slim, that week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 9 and 10 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Work.
Received: Two packs of four 40mm resin bases.

Thursday
Watched: Episode 6 of Steins;Gate and episode 6 of Agent Carter.
Events: Work followed by Heroclix.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event, episode 7 of Steins;Gate, episode 7 of Agent Carter and episodes 11 to 14 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Posted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post and then work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown, that week’s episode of Weekenders, episodes 8 to 15 of Steins;Gate and episodes 15 to 19 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Off work. I went to my cousin's twins fourth birthday with my parents.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 37 of Cardfight Vanguard G and episodes 20 to 21 of Sword Art Online II.
Events: Off work. Tidying bedroom.

Still in the post or soon be should
The Sci-fi Twilight Knight Pin-Up.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment