MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Neoscream's Life: 7th to 13th September 2015

Narukami
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



"Life"

It has been about eight months since I have last done one of these. Sadly this does not mean that it is returning, this is just a one off to update people. Sadly (or luckily in some cases) most of the people who use to read this section do not visit the blog any more.

With the whole thing with that girl, let us call her "Angel" for now (heavenly, love, death destruction, it is up to you with what type of angel she is), things have had their ups and downs, far more downs than ups sadly. However it has luckily not been getting me anywhere near as depress (or down) as I was getting during the latter half of last year and the start of this year.

The Diemay Angel vs Eva Unit-01 from Evangelion. Sorry I had to do an
Evangelion  Angel.
I have been trying to move on. The dating site I have been trying, Geek 2 Geek, has not been working well. Too many fake account that are trying to steal your details or plant viruses on your computer and the match maker is a pain. All it gives is a user name and a location, no pictures (which can be understandable) and it does not let you view their profile. It also does not help that no one will help me work on my profile to see if it can be improved.

However I did meet someone online called "Bowtie88_" (her username, I never knew her real name and would not reveal it here with her username). It first it was not meant to be serious, just something to get my mind off Angel, as I knew nothing sadly could happen. But I ended up falling badly for her. She was just so wow on many levels. She might not have Angel's smile or cuteness (but still does have a fantastic smile), or AJ Lee's geeky appal, or AraWhisper (CandyWhisper) certain something and cuteness, but she has such wonderful and attractive appal to her that I cannot fully describe (or at least here). Sadly I know that there is almost no changes of anything happening. I just wanted someone to take my mind off Shenell and I hoped Bow was that person, but I have fallen for her a bit too much. Sadly she disappeared about a month and a half ago with no word. Has she stopped doing what she was doing or had she had a serious accident? I do not know and sadly will most likely will never know or be able to find out. This did really get me down, but luckily nowhere near as bad as what I have been with Angel.

Bowtie88_ Twitter profile picture. I was
thinking of using a different one, however as
the other pictures are private to followers
I decided to use a more public one. 
While I had feelings for Bowtie88_, my feelings for Angel had turned to hatred. Everything she did wrong at work really pissed me off. However according to everyone I have spoken to (especially management) she has really became a major pain in a neck as time goes on. I did not like how my hatred for her was going, but I was getting bloody sick and tired of being Mr Nice Guy to her and then getting treated like shit. I could go into more details of many of the problems with her at work, however it work related stuff and sadly I have pushed it with the work related stuff as it is.

Sadly as I slowly start to get over the sad fact that Bowtie88_ is no longer around and especially after an incident I accidentally kicked Angel in the butt about a week and a half ago (super embarrassing), my feelings for her are back big time. Damn it. However the feelings are not quite the same. It the past my feelings for her was a very caring and protective. Yes there was a little sexual feeling, but that developed from comments from other people (management, yes some of them are perverts) and curiosity due to them (is her beasts real that size or is she using padding/push up bras). I found it hard/impossible to say rude things (like the meaning of an Asian swear word) and tease her (apart from teasing her for being late to work like normal). However there are more sexual feel to her (it is difficult for me to say that) and I have a strong feeling that I can be rude around her now but not sexual based stuff like about defending her beast size with the store managers and I truly thing I can easily tease her now. It is currently not getting me that down at the moment, just energizing me.

Sadly I know there is basically no chance of anything happening and the likelihood of it working out is quite bad too. Here is a list of the problems I can think of at the moment:

·         There is nothing in common between us apart from work.
·         She treats me like I am not there or like I am a pest (ok I might be over seeing this, but the way she treats others compared to me it seems like it).
·         She may have watched "The Big Bang Theory", but she has NO geek knowledge at all. In fact I think she might not have any non-taught knowledge at all.
·         The age difference between us.
·         Her age.
·         Her attitude at work. She is always complaining to EVERYONE (apart from me), especially to people who do not want to know or care (like management). Plus she does this instead of getting on with her work. (OK a little too much work related details again).
·         We work together, well work in the same place. You cannot really call it working together with the way she acts.
·         According to her (sadly I am not doubting her), her parents are the same age as me. That means they were fifteen when she was born.

She is sadly really still just a child and I would say she is at a rebellious stage of her life (I am no expert). In time (fingers crossed) she will grow up and mature out of it. However until then she is just a grade A* brat, which I sadly have development a stupidly HUGE crush on.

On other "Life" stuff, sadly some old same old. Be to the Doctor’s a lot lately, but luckily it is just generally check-ups than anything wrong. However I do need to get a dentist appointment. With gaming as readers may know, I have almost finished a second Arcadia Quest campaign and I am not doing too badly in Cardfight Vanguard for a newbie to the game. Hopefully the last game will happen by the end of the month. Hopefully I will be taking part of a Malifaux campaign soon (more below in the "Wargames Workshop MK Monday" section) and fingers crossed that my will get Kingdom Death Monster by the end of October or sometime in November. I really cannot wait to get my hands on that game.



“Wargames Workshop MK Monday”

On Monday like normal I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for some gaming. This time I played a three way game of Malifaux with Will and Dave. Like me Will is new to the game, in fact I have played only one more game to him, however he has done more research into the game than I have. Both Dave and Will were using Resurrectionists crews, but with different Masters, while I was using my crew Ten Thunders crew. My crew were:

Misaki + Recalled Training + Cutpurse + Stalking Bisento
Shang
Ototo + Recalled Training + Call The Thunder
Yamaziko + Recalled Training + Smoke and Shadows
Torakage
And a pool of three Soul Stones

The three player scenario we did was "Stop the Ritual", with Dave playing the bigger crew as he has more of the game (well he is a Henchmen for Wyrd Games). Sadly I ended up at last place and Dave won. Dave is sadly away for the next couple of weeks. However he is planning on setting up a Malifaux campaign when he gets back. Fingers crossed I can get the final game of the Arcadia Quest campaign done before that starts.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. This week was a 600 points game where must have a Hulk based character (I know I forgot to change that in last week’s post again). I made a Hulk heavy Avengers themed team who were:

Firebird (011 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 105 + Secret Avengers (ATA) 5 = 110
Hulk (001 Marvel Incredible Hulk Fast Forces) 150 + Secret Avengers (ATA) 5 = 155
She-Hulk (007 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 105 + Secret Avengers (ATA) 5 = 110
39 IH008 John Jameson (008 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 39 + Secret Avengers (ATA) 5 = 44
178 IH028 Red Hulk (028 Marvel Incredible Hulk) 178 + Secret Avengers (ATA) 5 = 183
=602 points

Sadly Adrian could not make it at the last moment so we had to have one person take a bye each round. On the first round I was up against Michael who was using a The Mighty themed team who were:

Hawkeye (019 Marvel Fear Itself) 135
Red She-Hulk (020 Marvel Fear Itself) 155
Dr. Strange (021 Marvel Fear Itself) 145
Ms. Marvel (017 Marvel Fear Itself) 155
=590 points

I white washed him for the won. On the second round I was up against Darren S who was using a Thunderbolts themed team who were:

Nighthawk (059a Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 120
Man-Killer (029 Marvel Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.) 95
Bullseye (036 Marvel Deadpool) 110
Elektra (031 Marvel Deadpool) 115
Red Hulk (033 Marvel Deadpool) 150
=590 points

Like normal Darren S won. On the third and final round it was Darren S against Michael. Darren S won the game.

Next week’s scenario will be "Keywords are always never Right". 400 points game, themed teams however you can take one character that does not have the keyword as long as it still fits the theme (like an Iron Man that does not have the Avengers keyword in an Avengers themed team). That character gains the keyword.



"Cardfight Vanguard Tournament"

On Saturday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard tournament. It was a standard clan based event best out of three. Like normal I used my Dimensional Police (Cosmic Heroes) deck as it is the only deck I have that works (not saying that well) in the current meta (other than my Dark Paladin legendary deck). Sadly I still need to do a lot of work on my Nova Grapples deck and I am waiting for the next booster set to build a Genesis deck.

On the first round I was up against an Oracle Think Tank deck. I won the first game, lost the second game and on the third game I last due to my health level when time was called.

On the second round I was up against a Genesis deck. I won the first game and lost the next two games.

On the third round I was up against a Shadow Paladin deck. Again won the first game, but lost the second game due to my health level when time was called, which means we ended up drawing.

On the fourth and final round I was up against another Shadow Paladin deck. Like with the rest of the rounds I won the first game, lost the second game and on the third game I last due to my health level when time was called. However my opponent did state that if it was not for time being called I would have won.

Sadly I did not get into the top four playoffs or won any prizes apart from the four promos card that everyone that did not won booster packs, but it was still fun. The next day I worked on some improvements to the deck and ordered four new cards for it. Three more copies of "Great Cosmic Hero, Grandgallop" and one more copy of "Cosmic Hero, Grandfire".



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all are three Toxic Zombie Runners, a Toxic Zombie Fatty and two Toxic Zombie Walkers from Zombicide.


On Friday's post I should have for you all four Toxic Zombie Walkers and three Toxic Zombie Fatties from Zombicide. I managed to finish one Kingdom Death figure during last week as well as undercoating more Warmachine and some Guild Ball figures. Sadly my mind has been on other things, "Angel". Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work and then Wargames Workshop MK for a game of Malifaux.
Brought and Received: The Malifaux Shifting Loyalties rulebook, the Maliflux Shifting Loyalties Campaign deck and a Cardfight Vanguard G booster pack "G-BT01 Generation Stride".

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post and then work.

Wednesday
Events: Work.

Thursday
Events: Work followed by Heroclix.
Received: Captain Victoria Haley.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event and episodes 17 and 18 of Steins;Gate.
Events: I posted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post and then work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Events: Off work. Coffee with Darren H and then a Cardfight Vanguard tournament at Wargames Workshop.
Brought and Received: Two booster packs of Weiß Schwarz Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and a can of black undercoat.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS, episode 39 of Cardfight Vanguard G, episode 22 of Sword Art Online II and Robotech Love Lives Again.
Events: Off work too.
Brought: Weiß Schwarz Sword Art Online II trial deck and some Cardfight Vanguard cards.

Still in the post or soon be should
A Weiß Schwarz Sword Art Online II trial deck.
A bunch Cardfight Vanguard cards.




Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment