MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 29 September 2015

Neoscream's Life: 21st to 27th September 2015

OK lets get the embarrassing photo over and done
with first. For more information, please read the Loot
Crate section.
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



"Life"

I learnt that the Brat (had also been calling her Angel here) is leaving mid next October for another job. I might have talked more about this, but I forgotten to write about it until the last moment.



"Cardfight Vanguard Prerelease"

On Sunday I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard Prerelease event for the new booster set "G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme". Out of the people who the sealed event, only five played in the Booster draft. I managed to win the first and the third round, however due to numbers they decided to cut it there. As they had a person with three played wins, they win the play mat. However I did win a promo card from the raffle, but sadly I already own four copies of it. Lol. There was meant to be a second sealed event, however the store decided to close earlier than they original planned for that day, which was much later than a normal Sunday for them. Because of this it was cancelled at the last moment. Well anyway I had a lot of fun and got a major feet step in building a Genesis deck. Below are pictures of all the new cards I get from the sealed event and trades.

Genesis card
Royal and Shadow Paladin cards
Angel Father card
Gear Chronicles, Megacolony, Dimensional Polica and Nova Grappler cards



“Loot Crate”

Last week I received September's Loot Crate. The theme this time was Summon. It was an odd, but interesting one. In side it this time was:

A Pikachu Beanie. (It nice to have one, however I can not see me wear in and I have not got anyone special to give it to. I cannot even give it to the Brat as she would most likely have no clue on what Pikachu or Pokémon are.)
A Hearthstone stress squeeze. (Cool)
A Hearthstone collectors coin. (Awesome)
A code for a Hearthstone booster. (?)
A 1:64 die cast car of the Supernatural 1967 Chevrolet Impala Sports Sedan.
A code for the Master Summoner mobile game they made. (1:64? Can I use that for Zombicide and 7TV or is it too small.)
The Simpsons Homer Golden Buddha. (WTF! What has that have to do with Summon. However it is still a nice figure.)
And the monthly magazine and pin.


It is a good crate, not the best especially when it does not have a t-shirt, but still good one.
They have also revealed October's theme. It will be "Time" and will feature stuff from like Doctor Who and Back to the Future. They have revealed that it will have a t-shirt. Hippy.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all are the Zombivor version of Jane and the Survivor version of Bear from Zombicide.


On Friday's post I should have for you all both the Zombivor version of Bear from Zombicide and the Kingdom Death/Wrath of Kings Twilight Knight cross over figure. I managed to finish four more Warmachine figures and the Mini Munny I received from Loot Crate months ago during last week. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).



  
Here is the normal weekly Cardfight Vanguard Clan. This time it is
"Murakumo".
“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: WWE Night of Champions.
Events: Work. I decided to give gaming at Wargames Workshop MK a break for a week.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post and then work.

Wednesday
Events: Work.

Thursday
Events: Work. No Heroclix this week as Adrian could not do it.
Received: September's Loot Crate and the Sword Art Online Weiß Schwarz card “Lisbeth Changes Clothes” that I ordered plus two other cards.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event.
Events: I posted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post and then work.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw, that week’s episode of Weekenders and the England verses Wales Rugby match.
Events: Off work. Coffee with Richard and Darren H, and then in the evening I went to a pub with Richard and Rob C to watch the Rugby followed by a couple of bands.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 2 of season nine of Doctor Who, that week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 41 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: I went down to Wargames Workshop MK for a Cardfight Vanguard Prerelease Sealed event for the new "G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme" booster set.
Brought and Received: Six booster packs of Cardfight Vanguard G "G-BT04 Soul Strike Against The Supreme" and a deck box.
Received: Three Cardfight Vanguard promos and some new Stride units from trades.

Still in the post or soon be should
Nothing.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment