MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Neoscream's Life: 31st August to 6th September 2015

Kagerō
Welcome to the new Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of what games I have been playing and what I have watch. Sorry for the late post.



“HeroClix”

On Thursday I went down to York House for HeroClix. This week was a 300 points game where no figure can be over 75 points (I know I forgot to change that in last week’s post). I made an Avengers themed team who were:

Justice (014 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 64
Triathlon (013a Marvel Avengers Assemble) 60
Hellcat (012 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 73
Falcon (017 Marvel Avengers Assemble) 75 272
Mockingbird (005 Marvel Chaos War Fast Forces) 25
=297 points

In the first round I was up against Darren S who was using a Guardians of the Galaxy themed team who were:

Cosmo (039 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 52
Gamora (001 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Comics) 55
Mantis (003 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Comics) 56
Talon (022 Marvel Guardians of the Galaxy Comics) 60
Drax (204 Marvel Galactic Guardians) 75
=298 points

Like normal against Darren S, I lost the game. On the second round I was up against Michael who was using an X-Men themed team who were:

Wolverine (005 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 75
Magik (013 Marvel Avengers vs X-Men) 75
Northstar (013 Marvel Invisible Iron Man) 75
Hope Summers (040 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
=300 points

I managed to white wash him. On the third and final round I was up against Adrian who was using an Excalibur themed team who were:

Dazzler (008 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Longshot (009 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 75
Cerise (023b Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 60
Shadowcat (204 Marvel Wolverine and the X-Men) 70
=280 points

I was winning at first, but with a combination of Outwit, Perplex and a HIGH close combat defence I got stuck and he slowly destroyed my team with Shadowcat. Well at least I was beaten by my favourite female super hero.

Next week’s scenario will be a Standard 500 points. Bring one or more teams.



"Painting and Converting"

For this post I have for you all are the Dread King (which I entered in to the Wargames Workshop MK Painting Contest) and The Nameless from Arcadia Quest.


On Friday's post I should have for you all The Heartless and all four of The Faceless from Arcadia Quest plus two Toxic Zombie Runner from Zombicide. I managed to finish six figures for Zombicide and during last week. Below is an image of my painting table at the end of last Sunday night (or the start of Monday morning).




“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Events: Work. No Wargames Workshop MK due to it being a bank holiday.

Tuesday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Raw and episode 8 (final) of Agent Carter.
Events: Pasted last week’s "Neoscream's Life" post and then work.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 16 of Steins;Gate.
Events: Work.

Thursday
Events: Work followed by Heroclix.
Received: The Sci-fi Twilight Knight Pin-Up.

Friday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Main Event and episodes 17 and 18 of Steins;Gate.
Events: Work and then I posted that week’s "Gaming News from Neoscream” post.

Saturday
Watched: That week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and that week’s episode of Weekenders.
Events: Off work. Coffee with Richard, Darren H and Lisa and then a bit more tidying up my room.
Brought and Received: The Nick Fury Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. film.

Sunday
Watched: That week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS and episode 38 of Cardfight Vanguard G.
Events: Was meant to be a day off work too, but I was called in.
eBay: Who Captain Victoria Haley.

Still in the post or soon be should
Captain Victoria Haley.



Until next time, hope for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment