MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Decks: Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Magician

Not a version I own
Welcome it the second Yu-Gi-Oh! deck post. Sorry about not posting it on Sunday. For some reason I could not be bothered doing it. This time is my Dark Magician deck. This is more of a fun deck then a main deck based of getting the Dark Magician into play. There are no side or extra decks for this deck as There is currently no room for things to use the Extra deck.

Monsters
3x Dark Magician (Different art works)
2x Dark Magician Girl (Different art works)
Dark Red Enchanter
3x Magician's Valkyria
3x Gemini Elf
3x Breaker the Magical Warrior
3x Skilled Dark Magician
Magical Exemplar
Royal Magical Library
Defender, the Magical Knight

Spells
Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Mage Power
2x Magical Dimension
United We Stand
Spell Absorption
Ancient Rules
Magicians Unite
Dark Magic Attack
Lightning Vortex
Summoner's Art
Sage's Stone
Magical Citadel of Endymion
Nobleman of Crossout

Traps
3x Pitch-Black Power Stone
Dimensional Prison
Magic Cylinder

They only change I had to do with the newer banned lists it to drop "Heavy Storm". I might replace it with "Monster Reborn" or "Call of the Hunted". If I have the money and want, the only changes I can think of doing are to replace the "Dark Red Enchanter" with ever "Dark Magician Girl" and "Cybernetic Magician".  Well sadly that is it for this post. I will try to do the deck I am currently using on the Yu-Gi-Oh! online game. Sunday will be a day off work, however I will be away in Northampton all night and most likely be without internet or properly computer too so there will not be any posts on Sunday. However I am off the Monday too so it depends on how I feel and the time I get back home. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment