MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 28 June 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 20th to the 26th of June

The current Iron Man armour

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Due to the poor voting on the poll I and the fact I have another Iron Man armour to post I have extended the poll by one week. PLEASE VOTE. Well the week before last I sadly only work just over six hours and to a wedding reception. However what did last week bring.

On Monday morning the plan was to have breakfast at 10AM. But we did not leave the Travel Lodge until just gone 10AM from waiting for Darren and Lisa. We had breakfast at a pub Colette knew about from when she was at university in Northampton. Afterwards we all went home. I got back home by about 12PM. I did not do much other than post the new DreamClix Dial Designs Dialled Up post and posting some more Yu-Gi-Oh card up on eBay.

I was off work on Tuesday. Blaire and Cudda where online is the morning. I posted the Neoscream's Life post before popping out. I first went to the supermarket to pick up some bits for my mum. After that I headed to Richard's to work on my CV. I was hoping to just be improving it as I do not have a lot of time as still have the application form to do. However Richard got me to rewrite it. It did not help that he kept on saying add more, add more and make is shorter. Sadly I was nowhere near finishing it when I left Richard's so I had to finish of CV when I got home instead of going though the application form with my mum. I e-mailed Richard the new CV to look over.

On Wednesday I finaly had work. I worked from 10:30AM to 2PM. When I got home I did a couple of minor changes to the CV that Richard e-mailed me and spent the whole evening working on the application form. It was a nightmare. Thirteen step, lots of writing, repeating a lot of bit on the CV in a way I could not just copy and past and you could not to a different step until you filled it the current one. I hope it is good enough.

I was off work on Thursday again sadly. I posted the next DreamClix Dial Designs Dialled Up post. As my mum was off too and the fact that she wanted a book shop to look at cookery books. While at the city I also looked at tables again. I manage to find a Blackberry Playbook that has access to its Apps Store so I could now see what Apps are available for it. I had tried doing this online but sadly I could not access the Apps Store for it without it. Sadly there was nothing usefull for me. On paper the Playbook is a fantastic Tabet in pratical use it is sadly crap. After the city we went food shopping. When I got home I search the web about HLC Flyer apps as I had not done so yet and found lots of useful apps. Even an Office like suit for about £7. So it is a fight between HLC Flyer (or at less an Andriod Tablet) and the iPod 2. I had a phone call from Richard before I went to HeroClix saying that there will be no rolo-play this week and that he will not be at coffee too as he was busy. In CosmicBreak new characters was added Ion and a special alternat version of Winberrl called Regina Winberrl. There are also chibi verisons of them too.

On Friday I was yet again off work. I posted the new HeroClix post and extended poll as so far I have only received three votes and I just thought of an Iron Man armour I had forgotten about. I also received an e-mail from Richard saying roleplay will also will not be happening next week as he was busy.

At coffe on Saturday just me and Darren. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. Other than that nothing really happened.

Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. I posted more stuff on eBay and I also posted the next DreamClix Dial Design Dialed up post with a laptop that was over heat due to the heat wave.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Thursday 29th June: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Friday 1st July: “HeroClix”.
Sunday 3rd July: "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 5th June: “Neoscream's Life”.
Every other day off work: "DreamClix Dial Design Dial Up".

On an ending note, PLEASE people vote on the poll. You have just under a week to vote. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment