MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 June 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 13th to the 19th of June

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. First off I was jokey searching the web for a picture of Starscream and Iron Man together and found this Master Piece. PLEASE people, vote on the poll to the right hand corner. You have just under a week to vote. Well back to the blog.  I would have prefer G1 Starscream and a bit more colour to Iron Men, but it is still a great picture.  Well the week before last I sadly only work just over fourteen hours and I tried out what is a very buggy game that is in its third finally version. However what did last week bring.

On Monday I got to work fifteen minutes late. I through is was due to the bus not turning up, however I found out later that the main clock in the house was running ten minutes slow. C'Est la Vie. I worked from 11:15AM to 2PM. Other than that nothing happened.

HCL Flyer
I was off work on Tuesday. There was oddly no Blaire this morning.  May I miss heard or something happened. Never mind. Me and my mum were getting readly to go pick up some special cat food from the vet. I opened the door and and steped out to get one of mum's cats in. I left the key in the door as I did not want to misplace the keys when I go back in as I thought we were not going yet. The next thing I know mum walked out closing to door behind her without the keys. We were shout out of the house without key. My mum phoned my dad asking him to come from work (in Northamton) and let us in. He could not leave until 1PM so we decided to get a bus to the City Centre for something to do. Mum got a hair cut and pick up some new clothes while I checked out the Tablets. I have been heavy looking at getting Tablet. It is something I am thinking to get at a later date. The main two I have been looking at are the iPad and the Blackberry Playbook. The iPad has the bigger screen and massive amounts of apps. However the Playbook is a hell of a lot better with the internet, the hardware is much better too and I like how the Playbook can link up with your Blackberry and uses its 3G or 4G connection. However as the Playbook is not currently out in the UK until Thrusday. But I noticed a third nice contender, the HCL Flyer. I tried it in a store like the fact it comes with a stylest and the response of the touch screen. Well any way when we got home I made four to posts on the Blog. Last week's Neoscream's Life, a video promo to the new Gundam series, the Deck that I should have posted last Sunday and a DreamClix Dial Desgin Post. In the everning I added the Poll to my blog about the new starting picture for the Neoscream's Life posts. As I was about to go to bed, Blaire came online. I quick popped it to say hi and then I went to bed.

On Wednesday morning I went into work for a 11AM start to be told that they are giving me the day off work as we were die. Inface I only working on Saturday. Crap. Well I head home a starts listing to a new podcast, The Unofficel One Piece Postcast. I did some worked on my CV and e-mained a copy to Richard to look at. I also went on Yu-Gi-Oh! Online and got super pissed of with the fact that you go to click on one card and then the curser jumps to a different card which courses you to select the wrong card. I had enought of the bad interface and giving up on it. Sorry I do not like it when I loss because of that.

I was off work on Thursday. Blaire was online in the morning with Cudda. I some how missed Blaire on MFC but I manage to get them both on Skinvideo. I posted the next DreamClix Dial Designs Dialled Up post and I did so more tiding in me bed room. I moved the small book case into the hall for the time being until we finally get the new windows. Afterwards I went food shopping with my Dad and HeroClix in the evening. Apart from being able to buy RT with UC, there are no major character updates for CosmicBreak.

iPad 2
I did do much on Friday apart from posted the new HeroClix post. I was planning of some of my Yu-Gi-Oh cards on eBay, however I found out that there with a free listings weekend this weekend so I just scanned them in for the posts.

On Saturday morning I started post the stuff I was selling on eBay. If you like to see the stuff I am selling here is a link to my profile Hyniks. At coffee this week was Richard, Darren H, Simon and Lucy. We talked about how people were getting to Northamton for a friends wedding tomorrow. I worked from 12PM to 3:15PM. After work I popped into Carphone Wearhouse as they should have the new Blackberry Playbook tablet. I tried the word processor on it and found it was too basic compaired to the one I tried on the iPad 2. However there might be other word processor apps for the Playbook. When I got home I put up more Yu-Gi-Oh cards on eBay.

Yes my Blackberry's camera is crap
Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. I posted more Yu-Gi-Oh cards up on eBay before Darren H picked me up go to Northamtom at 2:15PM. Me, Darren H and Lisa came in one car and Colette, Richard and Jake came down in another car. As both me and Jake were only invited to the resepsion, we had to wait around for about three and a half hours. We decided to go and watch a film at the cinima, X-Men: First Class. It was a great film. A must see. The wedding resepsion was quite good. I should have brought my real camra but sadly I forgot. Afterwards we headed to our hotel rooms to sleep.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Friday 24th June: “HeroClix”.
Sunday 26th June: "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 28th June: “Neoscream's Life”.
Every other day off work: "DreamClix Dial Design Dial Up".

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment