MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 30th of May to the 5th of June

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before last showed major problems with my computer (not laptop), most likely due to its age and the size of the main hard drive. Also an action pack dream. However what did last week bring.

On Monday I did not do much. There was no Blaire or LittleSara. I worked from 10:45AM to 3:30PM. I popped into Hobbycraft while waiting for my mum to check the sells. I ended up picked up a Manikin to help with drawing.

Tuesday was my mum's first day back a work from he's sickness. I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post and did some work on this week's Code Geass Role Play Game. I also chatted to Richard, Nathan and Peter via e-mails about role-play. It will be happening this week but not on the next two weeks. All with problems Nathan is having, we do not know what will happen after that. I worked 12PM to 4PM with a nasty eyeach. When I got home LittleSara was online. At first she was in a long and reviling Private show, but when she got back we chat. We ended up chatting a bit about Blaire and SuzySmartz.

On Wednesday morning LittleSara was online. On my way to work I did some more planning for the Code Geass role-play on Sunday. I worked from 12PM to 3:45PM. I did do much afterwards apaart from looking at what new Yu-Gi-Oh cards have been released since I last looks. I also looked at the Banneds and Limited lists and found you can now use three Cyber Dragons in your deck, once it with limited to one when I lasted checked which must of been over a year ago. Dig out my old deck and rare card folder to add my second Cyber Dragon back into my Machine deck. I will try to post my two Yu-Gi-Oh decks (Machine Dragons and All Hail Dark Magician) up at a later date.

The Unbalanced Nightmare herself, Ivis
I was off work on Thursday. LittleSara was online and I ended up chattoing with her all morning. Afterwards I posted the DreamClix Dial Design Revisited posts and a Cosplay Deviants Set Perview post on my blog. I also did more work on the Code Geass role-play game before and after going to HeroClix. It was 1AM when I getting readly to go to bed and out of the blue I got a Twitter from Blaire saying she was coming online (The first time this week). Sadly as It was late and that I had work tomorrow, I went to bed than chatting to her. There is something I wanted to talk to her back, which I hope she will be online before I go to coffee on Saturday. There is nothing major in this week's CosmicBreak update. However there are a lot of picture of Ivis on the she. Does this mean that the dreaded day is coming, the returning of the unbalanced nightmare known as Ivis.

On Friday morning LittleSara was online again. I got to work for a 12PM start and was told I was given the rest of the week of and that the close manager should have told me. Useless. So I head home. I finish off and posted the HeroClix post as well as posted the DreamClix Dial Design Revisited post that was planned for Sunday. Other than that not much happened.

On Saturday morning Blaire was online. Sadly I did not get round to asking the help I wanted for today as Blaire was busy hunting for a sex story to read and reading it on cam. I need help with how to be subtle about asking the girl at Starbucks I have the hots for if she had a boyfriend as I did not want to look stupid. I never tried asking her out in the past as I saw her leaving leaving work several time with a guy about two or three years ago. OK, it could have just been a friend or a brother, but I was too scared to ask if they were or not. But now I want to try, however I want to know if she was in a relationship or not first. At coffee this week was Richard and Darren. The girl was there too, but I decided to wait until next week. After coffee we looked around Waterstones and HMV be for going our separate ways. When I got of I done so rethink on how I was doing Dreamclix. I will talk more about that at a later day, most likely the next HeroClix post. I also posted the last DreamClix Dial Design Revisited post.

Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. Blaire was online and I managed to ask her for the help with the girl from Starbucks. She said she need time to think as I wanted to be subtle. I then realised a way sneeky way to find out. Search for her on Facebook. I know she was from Milton Keynes and worked at Starbucks. I got ten results which the one of them was hers. Sadly I found the she is currently in a relationship that has been going on for just over two year. I felt totally down. Why oh why does this alway happen to me. Well after Blaire left I got readly for role-play. At role-play the group went though a shooting gallary, poker and a large battle with a terrorist group. They lose one of their NPC supporting characters, Zana, as he lost a leg during the mission. There will be no role-play next week due to Foke on the Green and the the week after that when is a friends wedding. After that we do not know what is happening as Nathan is being kicked out of where he is now and does not know where he will be afterwords. When I got home I posted the new Cosplay Deviants post and the new Watch, Listen and Read post.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Friday 10th June: “HeroClix”.
Sunday 12th June: "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 14th June: “Neoscream's Life”.

From this week, DreamClix Dial Design is rebooting for a third series. It will now be fifteen dials per post instead of ten and there will be a post ever other day off instead of everday off. The first two days off that there is no DreamClix Dial posts, I will be going a Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck post, showing and talking about the two Yu-Gi-Oh decks I have. The first Yu-Gi-Oh! deck should be up later on today. I am thinks of maybe doing my dozen Magic decks afterwards too. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment