MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 6th to the 12th of June

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. This is the last of the Iron Man pictures I will be doing here. What will replace them I have not decided yet. X-Men? Pokemon? One Piece main characters? I will post something random for next week and set up a poll. that will finished for the week after. Well the week before last I sadly only work just over eleven hours. However what did last week bring. I have decided to keep MFC stuff to just Blaire and Kayann as Blaire is a good and trusted online friend and there is something about Kayann I really like, even thou Kayann is leaving or left as she has not came back yet for her last month. Something tells me she is busy with her boyfriend she talked about last time she was online. Love. Kayann seems to be a bit of a mix of that girl from Starbucks and Ellen Page. Well anyway I best get on with the post.

Kayann
On Monday I still felt down from Sunday. The dream I had durring the night did not help one bit ever. I am not good to talk about it here. If you know mw and what to know just ask. It was not dirty I just feel uneasy posting it online. I worked from 11:30AM to 3:30PM. After that I did not get up too much that I can remember to write about.

I was off work on Tuesday. Blaire was online in the morning. Wait forever for Cudda to turn up. After they lefted I posted the Neoscream's Lift post for last week and sent most of the day working on the Deck post and posting it. Sorry about not doing an upgrade Extra Deck. All it would be is any Synchro or Fusion monsters that fits in with what I have in the Main Deck. I also found and download Yu-Gi-Oh! Online. However, with downloading it and the update I did not get round to playing it.

Blaire on Wednesday
On Wednesday morning when I was chatting to an online friend I got short nose blood out of the blue. For most of the morning I felt a bit off. I worked from 11AM to 3:30PM. When I got home most of the stuff I ordered turned up. The three D10s in ordered and the six HeroClix Green Lantarn Gravity Force boosters turned up leaving the HeroClix Thor Fast Forces set. (Read last week's HeroClix post for more information about the booster pull). Blaire came online in the evening we chat a little. I manage to play a little Yu-Gi-Oh! Online however it is best that I leave the chatting about the game until the Thrusday part of the post.

I was off work on Thursday. Again. Not a happy bunny with the leak of hours out the moment. I understand why but the does not help me at all. I manage to get a bit more game play on Yu-Gi-Oh! Online. OK yet go though all the details.
  • It seems very buggy as hell as it crashes or disconnects all the time.
  • At time the pointer jumps about coursing you to select the wrong cards or action.
  • The tournament prizes you win you have to pay for to calm them, but not much compared to the cost of real cards on places like eBay, 3 bp (Boosterpoints) for the random one card boost or 10 bp for the set one card booster packs.
  • Standard booster packs in game they cost 15 bp for five cards with 1 or two of them being rare or higher, while real life boosters cost about £3 for nine cards with new one of them being rare or higher.
  • The only two standard decks you can get cost 90 bp while is real life they cost about £9.
  • There are several special deck size booster packs with useful cards that cost 10 bp.
  • You start off with something like 85 cards for free, but most of the monsters are quite weak.
  • For every 30 bp you gain a random free card which by the looks of it a non common cards.
  • 30 bp costs you about £3.
  • Online trade. (Have not tried it)

So the cards cost a bit better than the real life ones. Over it is a bit too buggy for its own good. Maybe if I lived in an area that had better internet I would have better luck. I will keep on playing for awhile longer to see if it gets better for me. I posted the new DreamClix Dial Design Dial Up post before going to HeroClix. This week CosmicBreak update marked dooms day. Ivis is here now. Also a there is a Chibi contest happening, over the next couple of months there will be nine Chibi release which two are out already. The more you get over the course, the more prizes you will get. I plan on getting six as you get a Chibi Lily Rain Eve.

On Friday morning I finish off and posted the new HeroClix post. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. In the evening I chatted to Simon on Skype. He had finally stated it up on his new laptop. We many chatted about computer games. Other then that not much happened.

On Saturday morning Blaire was online. She was reading a sexy story, something that is becoming standard for this time of the week. At coffee this week was Richard and Darren. The girl that I have the hots for was not there this week. Maybe she is off doing her last exam or was given the day off. Well anyway my friend Darren H and is fiansay Lisa have finally found a place after six months of looking. It is not final yet until Monday. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home, Richard contacted me about a job he heared about after coffee that I would like. I will need to apply for it. I also started a little bit of work on a new version of MS Wars. After play some Mekton game I have come up with some major change. Well more like remake the change. I am dropping for now: Tech Levels, Medium Size Mecha and Alien Races. Also most speciallist versions of Mecha will be replaced with new mecha. I will be adding locations and making the game hex based. To tell the truth is that it well be more like rewriting Mekton to be more like a standard tabletop wargame then changing the old MS Wars to be more like Mekton. A lot of bits will be cut out or heavy changed, mainly for Pilots. I will go into more details at a later date.

Magazine Image of Gundam AGE
Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. Blaire was online in the morning. So she will not be online Monday UK time as she is off camping. But she should be on Tuesday morning UK (Monday night USA) with Cudda. Other than posting the week's Watch, Listen and Read post, I mainy only watched and read stuff. Oh I also leant that there is a new Gundam series coming called Gundam AGE. By the look of it, it is a rough reimagan of Gundam is the way that Gundam 00 was to Gundam Wing, just taking the basic ideas.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Friday 17th June: “HeroClix”.
Monday 20th June: "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 21st June: “Neoscream's Life”.
Every other day off work: "DreamClix Dial Design Dialled Up".

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment