MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 19 July 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 11th to the 17th of July

LazFlamme
Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before Campaign, however what did last week bring. I am writing parts of this on a new device which will be reviled as you read on.

On Monday I was back to work and I worked from 12PM to 4PM. For most of the day When I got home my two new plastic tower draws had arrived so I spent most of the evening sorting out the HeroClix stuff into them and some extra bits like UBS devices. Afterwards my mum said that she would bye the tablet if I steal the stuff I did not sell at Campaign as I tried hard to get rid of. However I am planning to keep the Tau stuff for now. We ordered a HTC Flyer. It was the 3G version about I was not planning to use the 3G side of it yet.

On Tuesday when I got up I was sick with a very sure throat. I posted the week before's Neoscream's Life post and ordered a book on writing Android Applications before going to work. I worked 11AM to 2:30PM. My sore throat was painful all day, but I learnt that shakes are great for sore throats. After work I brought a Currys to pick a carry case for the tablet and I ordered a couple of bits online for the tablet. Also the evening Richard to say that he got the job he applied for and than we arranged to good to see a movie tomorrow with Jake Colette.

On Wednesday I was still sick. Blaire was online in the morning. I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. In the evening I went to the cinema with Richard and Jake, Colette could not make it. We watch Transformers 3. It was a lot better than the previous one but felt a bit too long. It did not help the there was a full half an hour of adds before the film started.

On Thursday I was still unwell the cold side was getting bad. Blaire was online again. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. Other than going to HeroClix which I was considering not going to due to how i was felling.

Friday was a day off work. I was hoping that I could recover for tomorrow. I spent the morning and the early afternoon posting this week’s HeroClix post, add the DreamClix page and posting the new DreamClix post. when my mum got home from work she brought in my new device that arrived in the post. The HTC Flyer. So I spent the rest of the day downloading apps and playing with it. Sadly the office software I was planning on installing onto it was not compatible to the tablet but luckily I manage to find one the does. Some of the apps downloaded were:
Camille LeBlenc from
Manga Strip Poker
Anime Pulse: This aloes me to listen to Anime Pulse, Manga Pules and VG Pulse of the tablet with out copying the files from my computer to it.
Randam Mahjong: So I have Mahjong on the go.
Manga Strip Poker: The name explains what it is. I like it more for for the second girl, Camille LeBlenc, than anything else. Good points - The second girl Camille LeBlenc is super hot and the fourth/final girl Kiko Susuki is hot too. Bad Points - The game is censored so no nipples or pussy (just like Blaire, LOL), very short and it costs to get the app. Currently I would 3 stars just because of the second girl (2 stars if it did not have her) but it would of gotten 4 or 5 stars in if it was ever free or had twice as many girls or had more of the same girls but in different poesies and cloths or did not have the censoring.
Angry Birds: If you have not heard of it before where have you been. Have not played with this enough to rate it let.
Crunchyroll: Quick access to there anime videos on the tablet.
MAL: My Anime List. Can update this now in more places than before.
Blogger: I can write and post blog posts on the tablet and in the future on the go.
Moe Kiss!: An anime kissing app that does not really work on a tablet.
HeroClix Rules: An app that holds the rule for the game in a nice and tidy way. In also includes feats, objects and battle field conditions. It is a really great application for HeroClix players, however I would of liked character special abilities as well.
Dice: A nice looking 3D dice roller application.

Aoi Nakatsu from Girl Block
At coffee on Sunday was me, Richard, Darren H and Jake. They checked out the tablet and Darren H suggested a couple of apps like one called Movies. I worked from 12PM to 5PM. When I got home I downloaded more apps.
Girl Block: A Block Buster like game were a blocks you are trying to destroying are bits of clothing on an anime girl. Five girls in total with two stages each. No private parts are shown but was free.
Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Spell Book: A great application for any play using a 3.5 spellcaster from the main rule book with spells from the main rule book.
DENTAKU Girl: A calculator app with an anime girl reading out what you have typed and the results in Japanese. A fun application.
Moe Girl Touch! Advance 2: A bad application that costs money. Would have deleted it if i had gotten it free.

I was role-play this Sunday and the second to last week with me running it. Sadly at the last minute Nathan phone to say he could not make it. We decided to still play without him. I quickly did a couple of changes and then we starts I goal was to finalised the ten members of the Royal Guard for the Knight of round Holica. However due to a major lack of Nathan I never could do it so I have to quickly do it next week. After role-play I messed about with the tablet a bit more and added a couple more adds like:
C.S.
Battery Girl: An anime girl who keeps track of your battery level and tempter of the tablet.
Mind Sweeper: It is mind sweeper. Enough said.
Zenonia 3: A random role-play game. Only played about five minutes of it so far.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wenesday 20th July: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview"
Friday 22nd July: “HeroClix".
Sunday 24th July: "Watch, Listen and Read", "DreamClix Dial Designs" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 26th July: “Neoscream's Life”.

From now on all posts will be written on the tablet. Hippy. Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment