MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 17 July 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 11th to the 17th of July

Welcome the new look Watch, Listen and Read post.

Monday
Watched: This week’s episode of New Tricks.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.
Brought and Received: My mum brought me something special.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, episodes 187 and 188 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episode 1 of Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.
Brought and Received: I picked up some bit for the thing my mum brought me like a programming book.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode 189 of the dubbed version of Naruto and Transformer 3: The Dark of the Moon.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.
Brought and Received: I received in the post a programming book and the Margaret One Piece figure I ordered ages ago.

Thursday
Watched: Nothing.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.

Friday
Watched: Episode 250 of the subtitled version of Bleach and episode 2 of the Blade anime.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.
Brought and Received: I received something special I will revile it on Tuesday.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s Friday Night Smackdown.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.

Sunday
Watched: This week’s episode of Touchwood and episodes 64 to 66 of the dubbed version of Bleach.
Listened: Nothing.
Read: Nothing.


This week’s video is the seventh ending to Bleach. It is called "My Place" and is done by SunSet Swish. Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment