MK HeroClix House Rules

Saturday 30 July 2011

DreamClix Dial Designs The Last Hope part 4, Cosmic Girls and Bots

Hi all. As I might be busy tomorrow and that I have the time at the moment I decided to do the DreamClix Dial Designs page update today. There were no new dials in the post but I have repair the two problems I0 had. First with Mecha Jetter I used the image of Mecha Knight by mistake originally and I forgot Goblin's Trait . The dials that went up today was Crimrose, LazFlamme, Winberrl, Zero Saber, Cannonballer, Mecha Jetter, Priestol Q, Goblin, Manimo and K-Ogre all from CosmicBreak. The next update should finish CosmicBreak with a new dial design and start on Death Note.


You might have notice some changes to Summon in the last HeroClix post, well rewording on the ability to have the rules in them and adding keywords to the pogs. This does mean the when I get to Naruto, the dials with the Summon ability and the pogs will be edited to reflex these changes. But this will not be until the 12th update at the earliness. Until next time, have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment