MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 26 July 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 18th to the 24th of July

Destructor Girl
Welcome to the first "Neoscream's Life" from my tablet. Well last week was the first week of work after a week off and I gained a tablet. But what will happen this week?

On Monday I did not do much, I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM and messed about on the tablet.

On Tuesday morning I posted last week's "Neoscream's Life" post. Sadly due to problems transfer data from the computer to the tablet. However I am writing them on the tablet from now on. I worked from 11AM to 3PM. After dinner me and my parents  went to the cinema as a family to watch the new Harry Potter film.

Wednesday was a day off work. I updated the DreamClix Dial Design page and posted an update post about it. I downloaded a demo version of a game I use to play on the PC onto my tablet called Majesty: Fantasy Kingdom Sim. It has been cut down a bit, but it looks fantastic and music is as I remembered from the original game. Later in the day we took one of mum's cats, Lady, to the vets. She was due her annual stabs and mum wanted to ask the vet about her long term status. She has been in a lot of pain due to arthritis in her back legs (and in her back which we just leant about at the vets) and whatever we do does not work. A sad decision was made with the vet the it would be best to put her down. Life was too painful for her. She was about fourteen which is about standard young age for an old cat.

Lady, rest in place old girl you will be missed.
On Thursday I worked from 11AM to 2:30PM. After work me and my parents went to Argos to pick up a new watch for my dad. In the evening I went to HeroClix. Now for the CosmicBreak news. First off I forgot to report last week that an image of a new Moe character was revild that should be coming soon with the new alternate version of Jikun Long by the looks of things. This week's update happened a little later than normal, why I do not know. The update include a new garapon called Dragon Gara that has the new Moe character Feng Mei, Kuten Jikun Long the alternate version of Jikun and an alternate version of Nicole Malice called Nicole Malice Skull.

Friday was a day off work. I went to do the food shipping with my mum and then afterwards we went to the hospital as my mum had an appointment. We than popped into PC World and a couple of furniture stores. When we got home I posted this week's HeroClix post which I finished off on the go. I also looked at stuff for Richard's game. He will most likely running Dungeons and Dragons 3.5. I am planning on playing an Elf Cleric. On top of that I finished off the match that ended when the PCs were knocked out from Sunday's.

Zero Saber Girl
On Saturday morning I received a text message from Nathan saying he will not be at role-play this week, so there will be no role-play on Sunday. However, it will be happening next week. Only Richard was at coffee as Darren H was picking up someone from an airport. After coffee I worked from 12PM to 4PM. I downloaded a new game on my tablet called Inotia3: Children of Carnia. It started off nice but the built-in adds course it to crash all the time so I un-instead it. I started working on a new series of post based on something I have been watching. I will be posting these post on the days off work that I am not posting a DreamClix Dial Design post. I will explain more in the next Neoscream's Life post. But that will be after the first post of the new series.

Like normal Sunday was a day off work. I posted two blog posts and updated the DreamClix Dial Design page. Other than that I popped out to the super market with my mum and working on the new series of posts, I did not do much.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wenesday 27th July: First post of a new series of posts and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview"
Friday 29th July: “HeroClix" and "DreamClix Dial Designs".
Sunday 31st July: "Watch, Listen and Read", second post of a new series of posts and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 2nd August: “Neoscream's Life”.

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment