MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 5 July 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 27th of June to the 3rd of July

Lily Rain

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. After three weeks the poll for the starting picture has finally finished, and the winner (as you can tell by today’s picture) by 50% of the votes is ComicBreak characters. I will be keeping this mainly the Moes as there is too many random robots. Also if there is any gaps in the Neoscream's Life post that I do not have a picture, I will fill it with a CosmicBreak character. Well the week before last was still poor hours at work. Also some time in the week start a long term poll for what so follow after CosmicBreak. However what did last week bring.

Not much happened on Monday. I posted a lot of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on eBay. However I was contacted by an old friend Jessica. She has a job oppertunitty for me. Sadly it is for Ultitses sales, but a jobs a job.

When I get up on Tuesday I bearly had time to say hi to Blaire before she went into a group so and then leave. Not long afterwoulds I recived a text from work asking if I can come into work today. Yes. More hours. I quickly posted the Neoscream's Life post for last work before going to work. I worked from 11:30AM to 2:15PM. As I had booked next week (twice) due to Campaign on the weekend, I reminded the manager. However I did say if they could give more hours durring the weekdays I will not take it off. The managerment had forgotten/lost my holiday and also they are saying someone has booked it off six months ago. What will happen I have not a clue? They eBay stuff I listed on Saturday finished today. Hippy, some money.

On Wednesday I worked from 11:30AM to 3PM. I manage to sell a lot more Yu-Gi-Oh! cards on eBay and I decided to treat my self to a One Piece figure and a bounch of Heroclix figures. I also manage to do some work on a started doing some work on a new story. It is currently going by the name Mech Skies but I will be changing it at a later date.

I was off work on Thursday. I posted in the morning the next DreamClix Dial Design Dialled Up post. I meet up with Jessic to talk about the job she was offering and afterwards popped in to Starbucks. In the evening I went to HeroClix were I had really bad luck. Afterward I ordered the Green Lanteirn Fast Forces set from 13th Floor as they had them in stoock.

On Friday I was yet again off work. I finished off and posted the HeroClix post as well as a poll reminder post. Then I had done them I was shocked at the time was 1:30PM. I thought it was more like 11:30AM. Not long after I got a phone call from my mum asking if I wanted to go food shopping with her as she finished work early and I said sure. So we went food shopping. Other than that nothoing much happened.

Lily Rain Eve
On Saturday I did some more work on the story before heading to coffee. At coffee was just me and Darren H as Richard was running late. He meet up with us at the book shop. I worked 12PM to 5:45. I also found that I also defferently have not week off. So I can get readly for Campaign.

Like normal Sunday was a normal day off work me. As I needed some more boxes, me and my mum popped to Staples. Other then posting the next DreamClix Dial Designs Dialled Up post, that was it for the noteable. Well by the end of the week I made about £50 on my eBay sale after fees, but I have spent about half on bits.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Thursday 7th June: DreamClix Dial Designs Dialled Up part 10 and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Friday 8th July: “HeroClix”.
Saturday 9th July: DreamClix Dial Designs series 4 starts.
Sunday 10th July: "Watch, Listen and Read" and maybe a "Cosplay Deviants Set Preview".
Tuesday 12th June: “Neoscream's Life”.
Every other day off work: "DreamClix Dial Design Dial Up".

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment