MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 7th to the 13th of November

Monkey D. Luffy
(one more picture coming soon) Welcome to another week of my life. The week before last was a lack of hours and I ordered Super Dungeon Explorer. As you may have noticed, the extra pictures for this this post is of One Piece characters. I will try to start a new poll for what will follow some time this week.

On Monday I worked from 11:15AM to 2:15PM. When I finished work I received a text from Darren S saying that there will be no HeroClix again this week. When I get home I chatted to Honey Chain. When my mum get home she brought the HeroClix figure I ordered for my special team that arrived at her work place. A lot of stuff I order on normal addressed to her work place as normal no one is at home for deliveries. However I stupidly did not do it with Super Dungeon Explorer.

On Tuesday morning I just missed Blaire and Cudda so I posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. Just before starting work at 11:15AM, I check out the new monthly planner for the new promotions starting next Tuesday. I finished work at about 3PM. Not much happened other than that.

On Wednesday morning Blaire was on again. She was caming in HD now which is a bit of a pain duo to my connection speed, as I had to drop the quality of the video to low to get a steady feed. As I was about to leave home for the bus to work, their was a parcel delivery. Super Dungeon Explorer has finally arrived. Because of it I had to get a taxi into work, after having a quick look and grabbing the rule book. I worked from 10:45AM to 3PM. After work I popped into Hobby Craft to get some plastic glue and and under coat spray as know I was out. When I finished reading the rules I started putting together the figures. The Elf Archer and the dragon, Starfire, were a pain to put together.

Super Dungeon Explorer moments after receiving it
I was off work on Thursday. I quickly finish building the remaining Super Dungeon Explorer figures and then I filled in any any gaps on the heroes with green stuff. I then did the mid week DreamClix Dial Design page. After leaving the figures to dry for several hours, I ran a 8bit test game by my self. The heroes lost the game. The Heroes I used were the Dwarf Fighter and the Elf Archer. I think I know what went wrong. I should have remembered to use the dwarf's (Hearthsworn Fighter) special attack (Cleave) more as it has the Slash ability that lets him attack several opponents at once. After several more hours and cooking dinner, I under coat the heroes with a black under coat spray. After the spray print had dried I started to try to paint them. How ever I found that my old Games Workshop paints were no use anymore. They had hardned, go too watery or going too thick. Just great! I have to go get new prints. Also my paint brushes were crap as well. Well with painting on pauses I start working on building a new figure. A Chibi version of a character of mine Hyniks. I first did a drawing, then dug out some old Chaos Warrior parts for weapons and then I started building him using Milliput Terracotta. I find this stuff easier to make solid blocky shapes for things like robot then with green stuff. It is also easier to sand down too. As I was about to go to bed I noticed I had a text from work. I have tomorrow off now. As you might have heard early there was no HeroClix today.

The designs for a chibi version of Hyniks
Now for this week's CosmicBreak Commander news. For one week only CosmicCommander is back. It is now running on Open Beta instead of Open Alpha. It is looking great and I am loving the changes, however it takes ages to load things (is could be my slow internet than the game). On and on CosmicBreak news there is a new Chibi only mission, three new Roots bots to buy (Gwyain, Getusion and Assault Ox) and the Aura bots are back for on week in the weekly Garapon.

As I should on yesterday's section I was off work on Friday. I spent most of the morning working out want paints and brushes I needed, finding a online store that sold the paints cheaply and order then. I then got on to posting the HeroClix post for the week. When the was all and done I tested Super Dungeon Explorer at 16bit. The heroes won this time and I leant that the Royal Paladin was a must for any time as he is the only one that can really heal the party. They need to release but healers. My dad get home a little late as he had a really bad day. First a member of staff get their figure cut off at work which lead to Health and Safety calling him up half a dozen times. Then a delivery truck that was delivering stock to his shop crashed in to someone's garage. And to top it off we received a message that one of his aunts dead and the funeral will be on Tuesday which is too short notice for him to get time off work for it. Well anyway after dinner I started playing the open Beta of Cosmic Commander. Blaire came online later, however I did not stay around long in her chat room as I was getting a splitting headache.

At coffee on Saturday were Richard and Darren H. We mainly chatted about Richard looking at getting a new job again, Simon most likely losing his live to Skyrim and a little bit about Super Dungeon Explorer. Richard did not like the Candy and Cola bits is the rule book. After coffee I went to work were I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. When I get home I dis some work on the blog. First I did a little bit of a face lift which I hope people will like. The I added a second round poll for DreamClix followed by finally did a post about Wednesday's Cosplay Deviants video. Late in the evening Blaire came online. As it was raining where she was she read a story called Rain.

Chibi version Hyniks so far plus a green stuff ball for
another hero I might do. Maybe a ninja girl???
Sunday was a day off like normal and I did a little bit of work on Chibi Hyniks before going to role-play. This week in role-play we finished the dungeon. Next time will be finishing off the adventure. However there is no role-play next week as everybody apart from me are busy plus it is moving to fortnightly due to Pete being busy studying in another part of the country. When I get home I update the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted about both updates during the week. Also before going to bed I posted the Watch, List and Read post and found a place I could download all the old Cyberpunk 2020 rules.

Here is a list of post that will be posted during the coming week. Please note that things may change due to charges in work or time.

Wednesday the 16th of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Friday the 18th of November: "HeroClix".
Saturday the 19th of November: Maybe a "Cosplay Deviants" review post.
Sunday the 20th of November: "DreamClix Dial Designs" and "Watch, Listen and Read".
Tuesday the 22nd of November: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment