MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Neoscream's Life: 7th to 13th April 2014

AMX-102 Zssa
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

It was quite a tiring start to the weekend which I still recovering from for some unknown reason. On Friday night I was invited to Colette's BBQ at her new place. As I had not been to her new place yet, I felt that I had to go ever though I was a little tired and had an early long day Saturday. I was get see people. Sham there was not Darren H or Jake.

On Saturday I got up at 6AM as I had to get ready for the train to London for Salute. I travelled alone to and from the conversation, but I did bump into some people I knew from Wargamers Workshop MK there. It was a great day out, however my asthma was acting up while travelling and I felt totally out of it when I got home.

I had Sunday off work to recover, I felt out of it for most of the day.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was on RAW this week celebrating her victory at Wrestlemania 30 with Tamina Snuka. Paige the NXT Diva's Champion (Junior League for the WWE) came out to congratulate AJ for the won. AJ did not take the interruption well, even thou it is meant as a kind gesture. AJ wanted kick the crap out of Paige, so AJ made Paige compete in a match for the WWE Diva's Championship. Sadly Paige won the match. A bit of talent, a lot of luck and a lot of over conference in AJ’s side was what cost AJ the title.

OK yet look at the real world side of things. Ever one of two things has happened. The first being that Triple H has gone against Vince McMahon orders (to make AJ's life in the WWE fantastic to try to get CM Punk back) or AJ happily stepped down to help support the future of the Divas Division.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Watched: The second half of the recorded live stream of International TableTop Day and most of WWE Wrestlemania 30.

Tuesday
Watched: The final match of WWE Wrestlemania 30 and a little bit of this week's episode of WWE Raw.

Wednesday
Watched: Episode one of season four of A Game of Thrones, some more of this week's episode of WWE Raw, Technique Toolbox – Dry Brush by Romain from Beasts of War and episode one of Disk Wars Avengers.
Received: The missing Deadzone figures from the first wave.

The Beasts of War craw hard at work at Salute
Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Watched: Last week's episode of BBC's Click, part one of AdeptiCon 2014 from Beasts of War and Mantic’s Future Plans Revealed by Ronnie Renton from Beasts of War.

Saturday
Brought and Received: A ton from Salute which are listed on last Sunday’s “Gaming with Neoscream” post.

Sunday
Watched: Parts two to five of AdeptiCon 2014 from Beasts of War, The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug and the AdeptiCon 2014 Guided Tour from Beasts of War.
eBay: Won the Menoth unit Daughters of the Flame for just £8.50.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment