MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Neoscream's Life: 24th to 30th March 2014

AMX-015 Geymalk
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ Lee.



“Life”

I have been have Malware problems with my computer this week, however I managed to get it all fixed up. I sadly did lose some files, but they were only photos I downloaded from the Internet during the last couple of weeks, so no big loss. I normally keep my main files on a separate hard drive or on Dropbox.

On Friday I decided to started resorting my HeroClix figures as many of the bags I had them in were slitting. I have so far done A to C (as well as D yesterday) and plan on doing a little a day.

A sneak peek of the new background coming tomorrow.
This has been on Facebook and Twitter. 
As you may see the blog is slowly being updated to a new look. Yesterday I have done some work on the basic layout (background colours, text font, text colour and text size). After I post this post I plan on adding a new banner and a new section on the right hand side of the blog that will contain images of major labels/buttons like "Neoscream's Life", "Gaming with Neoscream", "AJ Lee" and "Mantic". However there will only be one label/button today, others will come over the week. If there is any of my labels you wish to see as an image there please let me know and I will see what I can do, however it must have been used at least 50 times or be new to this year. For people who might have missed it, I have now given a label to the "Gaming with Neoscream" posts called "GwNS", however as of this week I will be slitting "Gaming with Neoscream" into two posts due to the MASSIVE size of the post at time. On Fridays there will be “Games News by Neoscream” (Game News). This will have the gaming news, the KickStarter timeline and the painting section. On Sunday there will be "Gaming with Neoscream" (GwNS). This will have past gaming events I have been to during the week, the event time line, the army section and when there is some, the House rules section. However if a KickStarter ends or a Major one starts between posts I will most likely report on them on the Sunday post.



“AJ Lee (and WWE)

AJ was on RAW this week. She was defending her Divas Championship title against Naomi. AJ first made fun of Naomi for wearing the eye patch and then AJ decided to walk out of the match with Tamina Snuka. This meant AJ lost the match, but as it was by count out AJ retained the title. However the *itch Vickie Guerrero came out to screw things up for AJ (like normal). AJ will be defending the Divas championship at Wrestlemania 30 in the Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational. Basically AJ will be defending the title against every Diva, including a grinning Tamina. This is totally unfair, none of the other Champions had ever (to my knowledge) have to defend their championship against twelve other opponents in one match, I think five is the max and that is a Elimination Chamber Match. And naming it after Vickie in a major insult to the Diva's division. Dam it I should had have Vickie assassinated (just joking in real life). Well anyway AJ gave it a better name, "AJ verses the World".

AJ was in tag team action with Tamina on Smackdown against the Bella Twins. The *itch Vickie was on commentary during the match. Vickie was asked what were the rules for the "Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational" (AJ verses the World) match and she would not reveal them, while only to JBL over the phone. During the match Tamina turned on AJ and cost her the match. Why do I have a feeling that only a select few Divas (like Tamina) do know the rules and Vickie will wait until Wrestlemania 30 or just before the match to reveal the rules to AJ and the public.

Now let us talk a little about the matches that are currently revealed to happen in Wrestlemania 30:
There is the WWE Tag Team Championship Fatal Four-Way Match between: The Usos; Los Matadores; The Real Americans; and Ryback and Curtis Axel. I want to see the Usos win and the Real Americans tear each other apart.
Then there is the Vickie Guerrero Divas Championship Invitational (AJ verses the World). This will be the first time the Divas Championship will be defended at Wrestlemania. No clue how this will work, but knowing the *itch Vickie it will not favour the Divas Champion AJ at all. Who do I want to win? AJ, however sadly I fear that it will not happen as Vickie will pull every dirty trick out of the book to screw AJ.
Then there is the thirty man Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal match. I will be cheering for Big Show.
Then there is the Shield verses the team of Kane and the New (old) Age Outlaws. I am really starting to like the Shield and I will be cheering for them to win.
Then there is John Cena verses Bray Wyatt. Currently the momentum is with Wyatt, but I can see (and what) Cena winning.
Then there is The Undertaker verses Brock Lesnar. The streak verses to the beast. I am cheering for the Undertaker. 
Then there is the Daniel Bryan verses Triple H match were the winner will be entered into the WWE World Heavyweight Title Match. I was originally cheering for Daniel Bryan for what Triple H has been doing to him, however the very moment Triple H said if he wins he will be entering the WWE World Heavyweight Champion match, I now want Triple H to win. Why? Because I have always been a Triple H fan.
Lastly there is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion between the current title holder Randy Orton, the winner of the Royal Rumble Drax Batista and whoever wins the Daniel Bryan verses Triple H match. I want ever Daniel Bryan verses Triple H to win the match. Randy and Drax Batista can go cry a river like the cry-babies they are.
Normally I would be talking about the results of the pay-per-view in the next after next post. However as it is Wrestlemania I will try to do a post next Wednesday.



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
eBay: Won some Final Fantasy collectibles.
Brought and Received: A can of Silver Plane spray paint and issue 53 of No Quarter by Privateer Press.
Received: The Convergence wrecked markers I won on eBay.

Tuesday
Watched: This week’s episode of the Gadget Show, last week’s episode of BBC’s Click, this week’s episode of WWE RAW.
Received: The Final Fantasy collect figures. I was originally thinking of using them for Zombicide or 7TV, however they are a little too big. I "MIGHT" be able to use one in Kingdom Death Monster. They were only £2.50 including postage and packaging for the two figures.

Wednesday
Watched: Episodes 62 to 68 of the JBL and Cole Show.
Received: The Kingdom Death Illuminated Lady.

Thursday
Watched: Technique Toolbox - Basecoating 101 by Romain from Beasts of War and Technique Toolbox XLBS - Basecoating 101 by Romain from Beasts of War.
Brought: My mum's Mother's day presents. Both The Hunger Games Catching Fire and the Hobbit The Desolation of Smaug.

Friday
Watched: Hobby Lab - Dual Scale Threshed and Ploughed Fields from Beasts of War and episode 8 of Capers.
Brought and Received: A Wet Pallet and some new brushes.
Received: The Cygnar character unit Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders from Beasts of War and this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Brought and Received: A Mother's day card and a Cat IQ testing book for my mum.

Sunday
Watched: Episodes 69 and 70 of the JBL and Cole Show and this week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS from Beasts of War .
eBay: I won a Cygnar Battlegroup for just under £12 including postage and packaging.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment