MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 13 October 2014

Wargames Workshop MK Warmachine/Hordes League 2014 Painting Challenge Day 28 of 28

After a busy day of painting yesterday, I have manage to finish painting all the Warmachine stuff that I could earn points on (however I just realised that there is another Hobby point I could have earned). Here are all the figures I have competed yesterday.


That is another five Hobby Points, bringing the grand total to a whopping fifty. Now here is my painting table now after all the Warmachine/Hordes League 2014 Painting Challenge stuff are done.


I will be taking a break from painting for awhile As I do have a backlog for my "Painting and Converting" section for my "Gaming News from Neoscream" post. I might be return to painting when my Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest rewards arrive. Ever later this week or next week as I have plans on what to do with the extras. Muhahahahahahahhohohoho.

Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment