Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First of is the Privateer Press news. With Warmachine Tactics we get a update that the full game should be ready by next month. However backers have or be getting today some of the bonus content by end of today. I got mine early Wednesday morning.
Next is the HeroClix news. This week we got previews (thanks to HCRealms unit section) of: The Flash, Max Mercury, Central City Police Captain, A.R.G.U.S. Researcher, Captain Boomerang, Rag Doll and Gorilla City Commander from DC The Flash Gravity Feed.
Now for the Dragon Tides KickStarter. Sadly it is still not funded yet. I will leave the stretch goals until the game is funded, but they do look very nice.
Next is the new version Paranoia news. Do not forget that the KickStarter will/has started today.
Now for the Mantic news. I got my Mars Attacks KickStarter stuff in the post on Saturday. Now all I am waiting for are the rules for the Martian Team for normal DreadBall.
Next is the Mechadrome Heavy Metal Combat news. Due to all the stuff being ready ahead of time, shipment had started this week. WTF! A KickStarter that is ahead of time by about two months. However due to problems with the arms and the fact that they are still waiting on the rulebooks to arrive, has delayed remaining orders from shipping by two weeks.
Now for the StarCrawlers news. They manage to get some extra funding and because of this the game is being pushed back to February 2015 instead of November 2014. Not only that, but the game story is being split into episodes which only episode one will be in the February release. However, backers with beta access will get the beta version in November.
Next is the Demigods Rising news. We got some more CAD and 3D rendering images of figures this week. All looking wonderful. I am glad that the Ice and Fire elements do look a bit different to one and other. Also as I was posting this the Pledge Manager as gone live.
Now for the Ninja Division news. With Robotech RPG Tactics looking around the net people have been getting their stuff and some have been painting them. I have see an awesome black Valkyrie paint job that I might use on a unit.
On real Robotech RPG Tactics news, container three arrived in the warehouse this week, letting them ship a ton more (and still shipping). Both containers four and five are in the USA, however four will not arrive to the warehouse until the end of next week (if customs let it) and five might arrive to the warehouse in the first full week of November. Containers six, seven and eight are all at sea and nine should leave China on Sea on Monday.
Next there is another new KickStarter I will be following called "Wireless Power Board Game Terrain and Miniature Lighting". (I posted a video late yesterday from the KickStarter.) This is basically light up (and moving) dungeon terrain that is powered with out wires (apart from the one plugged into the mat) and no batteries. I really love the look of this terrain and idea and would like to see a Sci Fi terrain using it. You can back it as a developer to get development kits to build your own from strack (most of the backer levels) or as a dungeon (just one level and a ton of add-ons).
It is still being funded.
|A new look Games Workshop|
Now for a bit of Games Workshop news. They have re-brand a small number of their stores to Warhammer. They have done this to see if this will improve sales in those stores and fine it work they will most likely rename all their stores and the company to Warhammer with rumours of Black Library and maybe Forge World being renamed to have Warhammer in the name.
Next is the Cool Mini or Not news. There is a new Zombicide mission on the Zombicide website called "Hot Property".
Now for the Guild Ball news. Shipment has been push back a month. This is due to them wanting to run more play tests of the rule as production is running on time.
|One of the Guild Ball players|
Next is the Crooked Dice Games news. I cannot remember if I ever said, but they are currently working on a second edition of 7TV.
Lastly is the current Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest news. They are now more delays due to a major house room. The will only be packing and shipping twice a week until it is all done.
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick”, wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics”, wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” and wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” have all been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will shipping, but I willing to bet they will be sometime in 2015
· “Arcadia Quest” from all but the European hub, wave one of “Shadows of Brimstone” for all apart from Europe, "Mars Attacks", wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” and “Mechadrome” should have (or soon will) started shipping
· “Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Shadows of Brimstone” for Europe are meant to start shipping this month (but most likely be next month now)
· Return of the Dragon aka “Dragon Tides” will end on KickStarter on the 12th of November 2014
· Wave three of “Deadzone”, wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga”, the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Arcadia Quest” from the EU hub, wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" and hopefully the physical copy of “OVA” should all be shipping in November 2014
· "Wireless Power Board Game Terrain and Miniature Lighting" KickStarter will end on the 3rd of December
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King” is listed to ship in December 2014
· has be push back to this time as well
· “Guild Ball” should ship in January 2015
· “StarCrawlers” Episode One is listed to be done and out by February 2015
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
· "Wireless Power Board Game Terrain and Miniature Lighting" should ship in April 2015
· Wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” should ship in April/May 2015
· “Half-Orc Adventures” should ship in May 2015
· “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain”, “Demigods Rising” and “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master” should ship in July 2015
· “Dragon Tide” should ship in September 2015
· Both “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” and wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
This week things are back to normal. This week I have for you two Zombie Dog, five Standard Zombie Walkers, a Standard Zombie Runner, the other half of the Satan Twins and the Pinup Preacher.
|This week's figures front view|
|This week's figures rear view|
|This week's Zombicide figures|
|The new wave of Zombie Dogz|
|The second half of the Satan twins|
|The Satan Twins together|
|A weird gif Google made of some of the Kingdom Death photos|
Next week there should be a Pinup Saviour (my 20th Kingdom Death figure to be painted), two Ice Prawns, an Ice King, an Ice Queen and the MVP Blaine.
I have done a little bit of painting. If you remember the painting board photo from the last day of the Warmachine/Hordes league painting contest, I had a Great Game Hunter Pinup, a Wet Nurse, a Wet Nurse slave, the Elven Ice Queen and the Elven Swan Magus on my active line. I have finished both the Great Game Hunter Pinup and the Wet Nurse slave and the three swans have been moved up to replace them. Also a lot has been done to the others. Man the Wet Nurse looks scary. I will TRY to do these painting updates more often in the future.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.