Welcome to “Gaming News from Neoscream”. This is my weekly gaming news post for miniature games, RPGs, some card games and computer games.
First off is the Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master news. They managed to make $104,101 with 1,040 backers. Since the last post they have managed to unlock only a pack of Wooden Tokens as add-ons.
The Stretch Goal that they sadly did not managed to make were: The full Desert Expansion would have be added to Silver level at $110k; Foil Card Pack four (each Foil Card Pack comes with ten cards) would have be added to Silver level $115k; three new Terrain Map Tiles would have be added to Silver Level at $120k; a new master would have be added to Silver level at $130k; a Box Sleeve and Level Up Pack three would have be added to Bronze level at $135k; special eight player terrain would have be added to Silver Level at $140k; the first Kami Mega Mini with its Battle decks would have be added to Silver level at $155k; the second Kami Mega Mini with its Battle decks would have be added to Silver level at $170k; the third Kami Mega Mini with its Battle decks would have be added to Silver level at $185k; and the fourth Kami Mega Mini with its Battle decks would have be added to Silver level at $200k.
At the end of the KickStarter the Bronze Level ended up being: The Box game, four alternate art Avatar cards, forty-three alternate art Kami with Master cards and two Level Up Packs
And at the end of the KickStarter the Silver Level ended up being: Everything from Bronze level, the Forest Expansion pack, the Snow Expansion pack; three promo Fairytale masters, three Foil card packs (sixteen cards per pack), two new Kami decks (Foo Dog and Akkorokamui) and 3D tokens.
Next is the Privateer Press news. Last Wednesday we saw the releases of: this year Hordes rules expansion book “Exigence; the Hordes High Command Campaign Expansion “Castle of the Keys”; a new Legion Heavy Warbeast multi-part kit that be built into Neraph or Seraph; and the repackaged Skorne Unit Paingiver Beast Handlers.
Now for the HeroClix news. This week we got previews of: Master Kyonshee and Fiber Jar from Yu-Gi-Oh Series Two; Rag Doll and Shade from DC The Flash; and Peter Wisdom from the Marvel Monthly prize support.
Next is the Crooked Dice Games news. They have started a 60p sell on several head set and a couple of other accessory sets. Also they showed previews of some of next month's releases. These were the Chronal Commandos.
Now for the Stonehaven Miniatures news. There was a double update from them. With the Pop-Up Miniature Terrain KickStarter, we got a preview of the colour terrain.
With the Half-Orc Adventurers KickStarter, We got images of the greens of the Half-Orc Fighter, the Half-Orc Paladin and the all-powerful Hedgehog.
Next is the Dragon Tides KickStarter.“It is a one to five player miniatures action game starring Bruce and Brandon Lee (Officially Licensed!). This is a martial arts movie come to life!” Currently it is still not funded yet.
Now for some news of a returning RPG, Paranoia. Mongoose Publishing are rebooting Paranoia and they are funding it through KickStarter. “This new edition of Paranoia is a smoking reboot on the other foot. It takes the darkly humorous vision of the original game and filters it through layers of cyber-surveillance, Snowden revelations, Google Glass and the terror of terrorism, and adds a heavy dose of sardonic British humour to bring its tone and setting up to date with a bang, a whimper and a smell of burning hair. The mechanics have been rebuilt from scratch, replacing charts and simulation with cards and fast-paced tactical action and cascading chaos. This is not your father's Cold War Paranoia. This Paranoia is for you.” The KickStarter will start next Friday.
Next is the Mantic news. Yesterday I received an e-mail saying that my Mars Attacks stuff are on their way.
Now for the Ninja Division news. With Robotech RPG Tactics, we got some new container news. Due to weird delays Container three will be port on truck today. Container four was also delayed, but it is now on its way to the warehouse on train. Container five is at port and should be going to the warehouse on train in any day now. Containers six and seven are still at sea. Both the final two Containers (eight and nine) have not left China yet.
Next is some VERY last minute Kingdom Death news. was about to hit the post button when I noticed that there was a new update. we got images of the hard plastic Lion God, the Screaming Fur Armour Kit, a bunch of card and a new piece of art work. There was also a bit of news of rule changes, mainly just clearing things up or mistakes found on cards from old rule changes.
Lastly is the current Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest news. Due to delays with the caster (who has not even started casting), nothing has been sent yet. Not even invoices. This is a problem with the caster and NOT Hasslefree Miniatures.
· “Kingdom Death Monster”, “Mechabrick” and wave two of “Robotech RPG Tactics” all have been delay due to problems and currently have no dates on when these will start shipping
· “Arcadia Quest” from the USA hub, wave one of “Shadows of Brimstone” for all apart from Europe, "Mars Attacks" and wave one of “Robotech RPG Tactics” should have (or soon will) started shipping
· “Arcadia Quest” from the Canada and China hubs,“Dust Operation Babylon”, the digital copy of “Mekton Zero” rulebook, the physical copy of the “Mekton Zero” rulebook and wave one of “Shadows of Brimstone” for Europe are meant to start shipping this month
· Paranoia will hit KickStarter on the 24th of October 2014
· Return of the Dragon aka “Dragon Tides” will end on KickStarter on the 12th of November 2014
· “StarCrawlers” is listed to be done and out by November 2014
· Wave three of “Deadzone”, wave one of “DreadBall Xtreme”, “Last Saga”, the coloured ran of “Pop-Up Miniature Terrain Kit”, “Bubblegum Crisis Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray Set” (comes with a digital copy of the old RPG rulebooks), “Arcadia Quest” from the EU hub, wave one of “Journey Wrath of Daemons" and hopefully the physical copy of “OVA” should all be shipping in November 2014
· “Super Dungeon Explore The Forgotten King”, “Guild Ball” and “Mechadrome” are all listed to ship in December 2014
· Wave two of “DreadBall Xtreme” is meant to ship sometime in 2015 and I am guessing wave two of “Journey Wrath of Daemons” has be push back to this time as well
· “Zombicide Season Three” should ship in February 2015
· Wave 1.5 of “Shadows of Brimstone” should ship in April/May 2015
· “Half-Orc Adventures” should ship in May 2015
· “Battle Systems Fantasy Dungeon Terrain”, “Demigods Rising” and “Yashima: Legend of the Kami Master” should ship in July 2015
· “Dragon Tide” should ship in September 2015
· Both “Dungeon Saga: The Dwarf King’s Quest” and wave two of “Shadows of Brimstone” should ship in August 2015
“Painting and Converting”
Here are the figures from the last two weeks of the Wargames Workshop MK Warmachine/Hoard League 2014 painting challenge.
|All the figure from the last two week's of the contest|
|A six man Long Gunner Infantry unit with Officer and Standard|
|A six man Holy Zealots unit with Monolith Bearer|
|The Black 13th Gun Mage Strike Team|
|Gun Mage Captain Adept|
|A second copy of Commander Coleman Stryker|
|An old school Lancer Light Warjack|
|An old school Charger Light Warjack|
|A new school Charger Light Warjack|
|Both the new school and old school Changers together. OMG. A MAJOR size difference|
|An old school Ironclad Heavy Warjack|
|A new school Cyclone Heavy Warjack|
|A six man Trencher Infantry Unit|
|Three Stormsmith Stormcallers|
Next week there should be a Zombie Dog, five Standard Zombie Walkers, a Standard
Zombie Runner, the other half of the Satan Twins and the Pinup Saviour.
Until next time, Keep Rolling.