MK HeroClix House Rules

Wednesday 8 October 2014

Wargames Workshop MK Warmachine/Hoard League 2014 Painting Challenge Day 23 of 28

Here is my painting table as I went to bed last night.


The blank spots and two figures are place holders for more Warmachine stuff arriving from eBay. You may also see that there are eight filled in bases. As it looks like the resin bases will not arrive in time as they STILL have not ships (almost four weeks now) I will have to put my figure on temp bases so I can gain the point I worked hard for.

Here is a closer look at the five figures I will (or should) be focusing on now.


And here are all the figures I have finished on yesterday.


That is another three more Hobby Points making it a grand total of thirty four (I got Monday's count wrong as it should have been thirty one and not just thirty.

Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment