MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Neoscream's Life: 13th to 20th October 2014

Nanako Dojima and Ryotara Dojima
Welcome to the Neoscream's Life post. This is a weekly post of some of the things I have done during last week and news on the great Geek Goddess, AJ.



“Life”

Most of this week, work was a better thanks to the advice Shenell gave. The problems from Monday that were hinted at on last week’s post was just me having a general bad day that was not helped with I bit of bad news that turned out to be fake and a member of staff down due to a mistake management make. With the bad news, Marisa was told that Shenell was being transferred to the City Centre store and we would get one of their crap members of staff. I thought: "WTF. We losing one of our best members of staff (who they treated like shit a couple of weeks ago, for another crap counter staff." I asked Nadeem and he said that there was no plan and that would near happen while he was around. I later found out that it was Nadeem that told Marisa is on Sunday while she was helping out in our store. Looks like he was trying to pull Marisa (and maybe Shenell's) leg. I hope Shenell pinches him to hell for that.
However Saturday was super busy and like normal after the lunch time rush EVERYONE one front counter apart from me buggers of leaving me on my own on front. Half when on break and the other half were TOO BUSY chat to one and other. This was a normal thing sadly and in one (if not the major thing) that is really getting to me at work, on some workday I might even be on Drive Thru as well as covering front. But want really pissed me off on Saturday was while I was alone on front, a large queue appeared out of nowhere. It took a couple of minutes until help FINALLY came. Once they had taken an order, one of them made that comment that it was me who was away from their post goofing off work. I was tired as it has been super busy, I had not had a break yet (with half an hour left in a five hour shift with how busy it has been I was not expecting one) and this was my sixth day of work strait (I get only ONE day off a week while all the other full time counter staff get at least two day). Plus I have done the most hours out of the counter staff (not including managers) and the job is really getting to me.
Over the almost fifteen years of working for the company (I started some time around the end of November/beginning of December 1999), it has gotten me down in the past, but it feels like this is the worst (thinking about it there might only one other time, but that involve old managers and I will not be saying what happened).

On Friday I went to the Concrete Pint Beer and Cider Festival 2014 to see Richard and whoever turned up. Sadly we only had Rob Cooper and an old uni friend of Richard's turn up out of the normal circle, however we did bump into some old friends from Stantonbury Campus.

Simon and his family turned up for coffee Saturday morning. Sadly there was no Richard. Most likely due to a hangover from the night before. It was good to see them.

On Sunday, my only day off during the week, I did some job hunting and applied for a bunch of IT jobs. I do plan on applying for non IT too as I want to get out of the hell hole that I am currently in.

Lastly is the current Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest news. Due to delays with the caster (who has not even started casting), nothing has been sent yet. Not even invoices. This is a problem with the caster and NOT Hasslefree Miniatures. However now due to house moving thing will most likely be delayed ever MORE as they will only be sorting and posting twice a week



"AJ and the WWE"

AJ was on Raw last week in a tag team match against Paige and Alicia Fox again. AJ this time teamed up with Layla. AJ started the match. When things were getting desperate, AJ tried tagging in Layla, but she walked off. For most Divas (and wrestlers) this would mean they have lost. But for the Geek Goddess AJ, she just kicked both Alicia's ass to win the match and then beat the living hell out of Layla for walking out on her. That is the power of the Geek Goddess, taking out three Divas in one match.

AJ was on Smackdown as well last week. She had a match against Layla with Paige and Alicia Fox on commentary. AJ won the match, but got attacked by both Paige and Alicia Fox afterwards.



"WWE Hell In A Cell"

Here are the matches reviled so far on the WWE website for this Sunday’s pay-per-view, Hell In A Cell.

The Bella twins will face each other in a match where the loser must become the winner's personal assistant for a month. If I had to pick one I would pick Brie, but really I DO NOT CARE. They could have given Kane a cage match then waste the time on the Bellas.

Next is a title match between the US Champion Sheamus (who is Irish) and the face of direct to DVD movies The Miz. I hope to see Sheamus kick the Miz’s face in.

Then there is a title match between AJ and Paige again. I wish the WWE would give AJ a different challenge as we have seen this match too many times. However, apart from Paige, there is no good opponents for AJ.  The WWE Divas division is crap, the only good divas nowadays are AJ and Paige. Natalya his dropped down big time and the Total Divas are all crap. (Just got news after writing this that both Paige and Alicia Fox are joining Total Divas. I have just lost ALL respect for Paige now.) However I do class Layla as the second hottest, next to AJ. I am hoping AJ will win the match, but I am betting Alicia Fox will affect the results one way or another.

Next is the Big Show verses Rusev. It is the USA KO Punch verses the Russian Glass Jaw. I wish we had some British Bad News in there as well. Anyway I will be cheering for the Big Show to win (not the USA).

Then there is the first of the two Hell In A Cell matches, John Cena verses Randy Orton. I will be cheering “Let’s going Cena, The Viper suck!”

And lastly is the second Hell In A Cell match. The ex-Shield brother, now better enemies, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins will face each other. This will be the first EVER Hell In A Cell they both have ever been in. I have a feeling Dean will love it as Seth cannot run away.

Gotham
Oh and it looks like that useless WWE World Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar has the night off. In fact we have not seen him since the last pay-per-view. Why oh why does slackers get treated like gods and hardworking people get treated like shit?



“Watch, Listen and Read”

Monday
Brought and Received: A pot of paint.

Tuesday
Watched: A bit of this week’s episode of WWE Raw, this week’s episode of the Gadget Show, last week’s episode of BBC’s Click, episode 1 (the pilot) of Star Wars Rebels and episode 1 of Gotham.

Wednesday
Watched: The rest of this week’s episode of WWE Raw.

Thursday
WLR: Nothing.

Friday
Received: A pint glass from the Concrete Pint Beer and Cider Festival 2014 and a bunch of Cygnar Long Gunners and Cygnar Trenchers.

Saturday
Watched: This week’s episode of Weekenders and this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Received: My Mars Attacks KickStarter stuff.

Sunday
Watched: Episode 9 of season eight of Doctor Who and this week’s episode of Weekenders XLBS.
eBay: I won both the Cygnar Hunter Light Warjack and a unit of Cygnar Rangers. Just need a Cygnar Defender (or a second Cyclone) Heavy Warjack to complete my 35 points Captain Kara Sloan Tier Four Gunslingers list.

Special Note
I have also watched all the Infinity 3rd Edition Week videos from Beasts of War. I am just not listing them for easy of writing and reading.

Still in the post or soon be should
Resin Bases from Wayland (STILL).
Hasslefree Miniatures Sculpting Contest entry prizes and my greens.
Wave one of Robotech RPG Tactics.
A Cygnar Hunter Light Warjack.
A unit of Cygnar Rangers.



Until next time, Keep Rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment