MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 4 April 2011

Watch, Listen and Read for the week of the 28th of March to the 3rd of April

Gundam Sousei (not read this week)
Another week, another Watch, Listen and Read post.

On Monday I watched episode 5 of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Star Dust Memories and this week’s episode of the Gadget Show. I also received Volume 2 of Season 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 in the post.

On Tuesday I watched episode 16 of the dubbed version of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 6 of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Star Dust Memories, episode 229 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episode 2 of Fireball and episode 134 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.

On Wednesday I watched episode 11 of the Wolverine anime, episodes 22 and 23 of Transformers Victory and listened to episode 273 of Anime Pulse.

Nothing on Thursday.

On Friday I watched episode 12 of IS: Infinite Stratos and read chapters 12 and 13 of Needless.

On Saturday I watched episode 12 of the Wolverine anime, episode 171 of the dubbed version of Naruto, episode 7 of Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Star Dust Memories and five Gadget Show web clips (Focus Group: Camera Gadgets, Challenge: Weaning Jason off Apple, Top 5 Tools, Dallas rides the Mondo Spider and News: Gadget Show on Freesat).

On Sunday I watched episode 219 of One Piece, episodes 29 to 31 of Let’s Play Pokemon Heart Gold and listened to episode 104 of Manga Pulse. I also brought Pokemon White.


This week’s videos are the opening and ending to the new X-Men anime. Until next time, have fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment