MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 11th to the 17th of April

Iron Man Hydro Armour

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before was work, Pokemon and Worms, but what did last week had insteard for me.

On Monday morning I managed to get my MS Wars blog up todate and posted the tiny Watch, Listen and Read post. I worked from 10AM to 3PM. I played a ton of Pokemon White. By time I went to bed I had just entered Celestial Tower to prove myself to the sixth gym leader. Also my team were by the end of the day a Lilligant that has levelled up to level 31, a Zebstrika that has levelled up to level 30, a Woobat that has levelled up to level 31, a Victini that has levelled up to level 31, a Drilbur that has levelled up to level 30 and a Dewott that has levelled up to level 32.

Blaire on Tuesday with her new toy in hand
On Tuesday morning Blaire was on-line. She was getting too exited over a new toy of hers. If you have been following her Tweeter account you will know what I am talking about. I worked from 8:40 to 2:45. Due to workinhg on my HeroClix post and watching stuff I did not get round to playing any Pokemon White.

On super eairy Wenesday morning, some will still class it as Tuesday night, 12:30AM, Blaire come on-line. However I decided to stay in bed as I was too tired. It thw real morning Blaire did at Twitter asking people is there any good zombie films she has not seen and as I knew she had not seen Terror Planet I surjested it. I worked from 10AM to 6PM. Wqhen I get home I was too busy with the HeroClix post to watch anything or play any Pokemon.

Zebstrika
On Thursday morning Blaire was online again. She was a little more self aware than Tuesday and by the sound of it yesterday too. See showed off a prototype of a bra she was making for another MFC model. I worked from 8:30AM to 12PM. Due to the fact that management keep nicking my pen I went to Staples at their expense to get them some pens. When I got home I decided to try out the Dreamworld for Pokemon. I manage to get a Taillow from it. So you can get older generations with out completing the game or trading. Is a very interesting way of doing things. After dinner I went to HeroClix like normal and did badly. At the end of the day, my team on Pokemon White was a Lilligant that has levelled up to level 32, a Zebstrika that has levelled up to level 32, a level 23 adamant Swellow which replaced Woobat, a Victini that has levelled up to level 32, a Drilbur that has levelled up to level 32 and a Dewott that has levelled up to level 34.

Blaire on Thursday showing of the bra
On Friday I worked 11AM to 4:45PM. I was clearing out both men's and women's toilets at work and got very grubby doing it. When I got home I throw my uniform into wash and have a bath. I some how ended up tierd and weanout so I ended up not doing much afterwoulds.

On Saturday morning I posted the new HeroClix post before going to coffee. When I get my uniform I found what ever I got down it bleached it. Crap. I might be able to fix the top with die, but sadly the tarasrs can not be saved. At coffee this week was Darren, Richard and Richard's uncle. I only worked from 12PM to 1PM. After work I popped in to Craft World to picked up some red clothing die and then I went food shopping with my parents. After a long time training I proved my self to the sixth gym leader. My team were by the end of the day a Lilligant that has levelled up to level 34, a Zebstrika that has levelled up to level 34, a Swellow that has levelled up to level 34, a Victini that has levelled up to level 34, a Excadrill the evolved from of Drilbur that has levelled up to level 34 and a Samurott the evolved from of Dewott that has levelled up to level 36.
Excadrill

Sunday was my day off work. I got to role play at about 11AM, but Richard arrived about an hour late. At least he remembered to bring the Gundam kits. I ended up being out of action for most of the game due to traps and bombs. When I got home I postedthe next DreamClix Dial Design post and this week's Watch, Listen and Read post. While doing this and watching stuff I had some major heat problems with laptop. I need to get a new cooling pad and the fan on it when. With Pokemon I defeated the sixth gym leader and got to the place where the seveth gym is. By the end of the week my team were a Lilligant that has levelled up to level 38, a Zebstrika that has levelled up to level 37, a Swellow that has levelled up to level 38, a Victini that has levelled up to level 37, a Excadrill that has levelled up to level 38 and a Samurott that has levelled up to level 40.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Wednesday 20th April: Units: Unnamed Light Human Tank (MS Wars Only)
Friday 22nd April: Heroclix.
Sunday 24th April: Watch, Listen and Read, DreamClix Dial Designs part 12 and maybe a Cosplay Devient set preview
Monday 25th April: Units: Unnamed Armoured Human Carrier (MS Wars Only)
Tuesday 26th March: Neoscream's Life.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment