MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Neoscream's Life, the 4th to the 10th of April

Stealth Armour Iron Man

Well another week of is now over and done with and it is time to write it up. Well the week before was a lot more hours at work and mothers day, but what did last week had insteard for me.

On Monday morning before work I posted the two posts I was ment to have posted on Sunday, the "Watch, Listen and Read" post and the "DreamClix Dial Design" post. I worked from 10AM to 5PM. As I was leaving I was told that I was starting at 10AM tomorrow but got a phone call at 8PM to say that it will be 8AM now. After work I play some Pokemon White and did hunt for on Play.com and the Xbox Marketplace for Worms as we needed a copy to play at Richard's Worms Party. The reasult I get was for the Wii there was Worms Battle Islands for £10 and Worms A Space Oddity for £7.50. For the PC there was Worms 4 for £4, Worms 2 and Worms Armageddon double bill for £5, Worms 3D for £2, Worms World Party for pc £3.50 and Worms Forts Under Siege for £2. For the Xbox (not 360) ther was Worms 3D for £4.50 and Worms Forts Under Siege for £6. And for the Xbox 360 there was Worms Armageddon for about £3. I told Richard and asked which I should get. He replied the Xbox 360 one, so I planned to get it. I also queled up on my computer two other downloads, the Return to Ostagar add-on for Dragon Age and Map Park 2 for Transformers: War for Cybertron. I was shocked that I did not have the map park already. While doing all of this I was have problems with the internet. When I was about to go to bed I turned on my Xbox 360 to download the stuff, however the internet decided to die on me so I could not do any downloading. With Pokemon White I manage to win the match agaist the second gym leader and started on the search for the stolen skull. By the end of the day my team was a Pansear that has leveled up to level 16, a Blitzle that has leveled up to level 17, a Munna that has leveled up to level 17, a Herdier the evolver form of Lillipup that has leveled up to level 17, a Drilbur that has leveled up to level 17 and a Dewott that has leveled up to level 19.

Dewotte
On Tuesday morning, Blaire come online about 4AM. Sadly my internet connect decided not to work and after an hour of trting to get it to work I gathed up and went back to bed for an hour. The about 7AM the internet started to work again so I conneted the Xbox 360 to the internet again and found that there was a ton of updates it needed to do before it could download the stuff I wanted. I left it on downloading and went to work. I worked ferom 8AM to 5PM, a nine hour shift. If was ok, however the bust of hours is chosing a shock to my body and I getting tired easily. When I got home I checked the Xbox and it downloaded all the stuff I wanted. The update was an upgraded operation system. The changes look good but I preferred the old sound effects. I then posted the new Neoscream's Life Post and played some Pokemon. I managed the get to the next city where the third gym was. The forest was a pain to travel though due to the Petilils. The constatly healing themselfs dragging the battle on and my Pansear's fire attack was crap. At the end of the day my team ended up being a level 20 bashful Petilil that replaces Pansear, Blitzle that has levelled up to level 20, Munna that has levelled up to level 18, Herdier that has levelled up to level 18, Drilbur that has levelled up to level 19 and Dewott that has levelled up to level 21.

Victini
On early Wenesday morning Blaire come on-line but as she could Twitter I did not get a message to wake me up so I ended up missing her. For those who do not know, ages ago I set up on Twitter to text me all Tweets Blaire makes. I started work 10AM and not long afterwards my tummy started to act up. I ended up finishing work at 4:15PM suffering from stomuch pain and sicky feelinmg for most of the time. I did not get up other than playing Pokemon White. I manage to get to the big city where the third gym was, catch Victini on Liberty Garden and defeat the third gym. By the end of the day my team was a Petilil that has levelled up to level 22, a Blitzle that has levelled up to level 22, a Munna that has levelled up to level 21, a level 23 quirky Victini that has replaced Herdier, a Drilbur that has levelled up to level 22 and a Dewott that has levelled up to level 24.

Blaire on Thursday
On Thursday morning Blaire was on-line again and I managed to get around to posting last Thrusday's MS Wars post. I did not get round to doing Tuesday's one as I realised I made a mistake. I got the Hattori, Standard Type ready on the database when it was the Human Biker Team that was due. How ever I did manage to get them readly on the database before heading to work. I worked from 10AM to 4PM. With HeroClix I only got a little bit of time to plkay Pokemon White. But I manage to level up four of my Pokemon by one level. With CosmicBreak, the new Moe is out Nicole Malice. She costs 80 Roots for the standard version or you are super lucky you can get the red haired version in the UC Garapon 1.

On Friday I worked from 10AM to 5:30PM. For the last hour and half me and someone else had to run things as the manager had to go somewhere. Also sometime after 4PM McDonald's reopened its resteult. When I got home I posted the new HeroClix post which was but to doing dial ideas for Shonen stuff. In Pokemon I manage to get to the four gym and defeated its gym leader, the in-game super model Elesa. By the end on ther day my team wrere a Petilil that has levelled up to level 25, a Blitzle that has levelled up to level 24, a Munna that has levelled up to level 24, a Victini that has levelled up to level 25, a Drilbur that has levelled up to level 25 and a Dewott that has levelled up to level 26.

On Saturday morning Blaire came on line. She called it Blueberry Day as she was wearing all blue cloths apart from the jacket. I got some Worms training in before packing up my stuff. As Richard needed to use my Xbox 360 I needed to pack the Xbox and itd bits, a change of clothes and as I was sleeping over I needed my laptop. At coffee this week was Simon, Lucy, Lucy's daurter Abbie, Richard and Darren H. Richard told us that he is giving up on driving due to costs as he fdoes not need a car to get to work. I gathed Richard my Xbox 360 so he could hook it up to his new TV. I worked from 12PM to 2:15PM. I was out side in the sun handing out vouchers all that time and my head hurt. I must have been suffering from heat stock are something. After work I meet up with Colette to go to Richard's Worms Party. We ended up playing Worms like planned, Frogger and Baby Marker Extreme. At the party was me, Richard, Colette, her boyfriend (cannot remember his name), Simon and Darren H. Jake could not make it as he was on a date. After Colette and her boyfriend left we watched two zombie films before going to sleep. Both Simon and Darren crashed at Richard's too. At points durring the day I manage to play some more Pokemon White. I manage to prove myself to the fifth gym leader and defeted him. By time I went to bed my team were a Lilligant the evolved from of Petilil that has levelled up to level 28, a Zebstrika the evoled from of Blitzle that has levelled up to level 27, a Munna that has levelled up to level 26, a Victini that has levelled up to level 27, a Drilbur that has levelled up to level 27 and a Dewott that has levelled up to level 29. Oh and also durring the day Richard final got round to giving me a Christmas gift, three and a half months late. He got me two 1:144 Guman kits of the Freedom and the Justice from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed.

Woobat
On Sunday was my day off work like normal. Before leaving to Nathan's for role-play or going off to do other things me, Richard Darren H and Simon watched the Formula 1 race. Sadly due to the amout I was carrying and the fact I was taking a bus, I had to leave the Gundam kits at Richard's. In role-play we are finally using our powers. When I got home I found we had a power cut when I was away as I had to reset my alam clock as the backup battery has dead. I watch some stuff which I had not gotten around to watch and postd the MS Wars post I was meant to post on Tuesday and the new DreamClix Dial Design post. In Pokemon white I did not do much but I have replaced Munna with Woobat as I needed (well wanted at the moment) some one who could use Fly.

Well that is another week over and done with. Here is a list of up and coming blog post and the planned (not set) dates for them:

Friday 15th April: Heroclix and Units Updates: Amago, Scout Type (MS Wars only).
Sunday 17th April: Watch, Listen and Read, DreamClix Dial Designs part 11 and maybe a Cosplay Devient set preview.
Tuesday 19th March: Neoscream's Life.

Until next time, have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment