MK HeroClix House Rules

Sunday 11 March 2012

Cosmic Cosplay Two Year Log Special for the week of the 5th to the 11th of March

Hi all and welcome to another Cosmic Cosplay post. This is a weekly post that happens on a Sunday were I talk about the new Cosplay Deviants sets; any Cosplay Deviants news I learn about; information about updates for CosmicBreak, Star Trek Online, Minecraft and Dungeons and Dragons Online; and three DreamClix ideas/designs. Also as day is the two year anniversary of Neoscream's Log (not the Blog which is on the 5th of April) I want to do special with several extra things. Most of which I am doing first.

My Cyclops Costume
Well it was two years ago today when I first started writing Neoscream's Log. When I started it, it was just a record of dreams and online chat with Blaire. I also started to write down some thoughts and feelings on things. It was a daily log at first, but I found it hard to keep up with the logs so I decided to make it weekly and to share them with Blaire. When I went to a weekly log started to add more stuff to the log, Wii Fit training, Miis, the stuff I have watched and my Heroclix games. Then one day, Blaire made an ultimatum, start posting it online or she would not read it any more. I asked her if there is any good web sites top do it and she pointed me to Blogger, also known as Blog Spot. However I will leave the story here until the 6th of April. (Ok this post was a repost of last year’s comments, but altered to two years instead of one year).

My Konohagakure Chûnin/Jõnin Costume
Now I have a photo of my Cyclops costume which Richard has been forgetting to give me or at less post up on Facebook, I want to go over the different cosplays I have done over the years.
My first Cosplay was as Cyclops from X-Men for Halloween 2005 (might be wrong on the year). I was trying to base it on him is the train station seen in the first X-Men film. I had the trousers for it and I thought I had a brown jacket for it. All I needed to do was build a visor and buy a red or brown shirt, a black polar neck jumper and a blue baseball cap. The shirt and jumper cost a lot more than I wanted to spend on them, but I could not find anything else that was suitable in the whole shopping center. With the visor, I had problem getting clear red plastic, so I had to cut up a pink recycling bag for the eye piece. It ended up bigger than what I was hoping for, but it was steel quite nice. Sadly with the jacket I forget I got rid of me old brown jacket when I got my leather jacket and did not remember until it was too late. So I had to wear my leather jacket instead. It may not be right, but it still looked good.
My Kakashi Hatake
Oh and Simon as a pirate
For the May 2007 London EXPO (rough guess on year and event) I was planning on cosplaying as Kakashi Hatake from Naruto, but sadly I never got round to ordering the wig or getting a mask. But as I have everything else, I decided to go has a generic Konohagakure Chûnin/Jõnin.
I went to at least four events in the full Kakashi Hatake costume. The first time was at a Tokyopop event at a bookstore (now a Waterstones) in the Midsummer's Place part of shopping center. There I bumped into Luke who I know from HeroClix and his sister. They were cosplaying as Naruto and Tayuya. The another time was at next London EXPO (or maybe the one after that). The another time was at a Halloween party in 2007 and the final time was at Simon's Pirates vs. Ninjas birthday party. I was one of only two ninjas there.
Sadly I can not find any good  picture
of the Ninjamus Prime costume, but
here is the Avatar image
For Halloween 2008 I decided to do what was then a current online alter ego of mine, Ninjamus Prime (or Ninja Prime). The idea of Ninjamus Prime came around when I jokingly place the Konohagakure headband on my Optimus Prime voice changer helmet. I also designed an avatar image. Sadly I could not get the right sword I wanted and could not find a cannon like gun I would use.
For Halloween 2009 I never got round to planning anything and ended up picking up a Grim Reaper costume from a fancy dress store.
For both Halloween 2010 and 2011 as well as London EXPO October 2011 I cosplayed as Tony Stark. The main part of the costume was suit which has other real world uses since. The first time I wear the costume I had a LED lighting as his chest piece, but for 2011 I picked up a kid's toy version of the chest piece. For the two times I wear it in 2011 (or one time as they both happened on the same day and I never changed between) I made the armour suitcase from the second film as some of you may already know from reading the blog. (Sadly I do not have the room to post a picture of the Tony Stark costume.)
So this is the best picture of my Grim
Reaper costume. I am in the back.
With that done I like to talk about I wanted to do in the past or want to do in the future. I have always wanted the Cosplay as Kira Yamato from Mobile Suit Gundam Seed and at many times came close to doing it. Nowadays I am always putting it off as I do not want to get rid of my beard as I am always worried about work with growing it back. I have also wanted to do Zoro from One Piece and Duo Maxwell from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, but the beard is a problem with that again, oh and the swords for Zoro too.Another one I have always want to do is G1 Starscream, but a costume like that is to bulky to carry to and from places (I had problems on the subway with just a shoulder bug, a plastic carry bag and the Iron Man suitcase) and from places and to big to store store. The same can be said with a Gundam Deathscythe from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing I thought about doing after the Grim Reaper cosplay, but not as bad if I do it in the way I have seen it done once so still on the may be one day. However these days I am really wanting to do Ramba Ral from the original Mobile Suit Gundam, but the uniform is a nightmare to find. Maybe I need to turn to Lucy (Simon's girlfriend) or Blaire for help. With that all done with, it is time to go back to what Cosmic Cosplay it about.

Vicious in "Mad Love"
Vivka is "Team V"
Next is this week's new Cosplay Deviants sets. On Wednesday there was a set from the New Deviant Vicious. The set was called Mad Love and in it she cosplays as Harley Quinn from the Batman comics. The new set on Saturday was a set from Vivka. The set is called Team V and in it she cosplays as Triana Orpheus from The Venture Bro.

Next is the CosmicBreak update news. This week there was almost nothing talk about. There is four new Rt weapons added to the game.

Next is Star Trek Online update news. This week the Duty Officer Expansion pack is finely been added to the C-Store. It introduce races from the Gamma Quadrant to the Duty Officers. Also the fifth of final episode of The 2800 is up. It is called Boldly They Rode.

Next is Minecraft updates. Their has been no updates to Minecraft this week.

Next is Dungeons and Dragons Online updates. There has been no new updates and no word from Simon on when we are getting together to play/

Now for the last section of the post, the DreamClix Section. This week I am doing ideas for Zoey from Left 4 Dead, Swordom from CosmicBreak and Neoscream. But first here is a design for the Cosplay card of the Administer from Cosplay Deviants.


Next is Zoey from Left 4 Dead. Zoey is one of the four playable Survivors in Left 4 Dead. After spending her first semester holed up in a dorm room watching old horror movies, Zoey was given a choice: Stop fooling around and get her grades up, or drop out. Now that the planet's overrun with murderous zombies, and all of her professors are dead, Zoey at least has the cold comfort that she's been studying up on the right subject after all. Zoey, along with Louis and Francis, appears in Left 4 Dead 2 in the campaign The Passing as they meet with the Left 4 Dead 2 Survivors. Unlike her attitude in Left 4 Dead, she comes off as somewhat more serious and, at times, angry. This is probably due to the fact that she is hit very hard by Bill's death. She should have Energy Explosion, Willpower and Range Combat Expert. She should have about four clicks of health and starting combat values of Speed 7, Attack 9, Defence 17, Damage 2 and Range 6 with one target. She should not have any team abilities and keywords. The next Other Section idea should be Stocking Anarchy from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt.

Next is Swordom from CosmicBreak.They are floating sword robotic minions of Chaos. It should have Leap Climb and Blades. It should have about three clicks of health and starting combat values of Speed 6, Attack 8, Defence 15, Damage 2 and Range 0. It should have the LND team ability and its keywords should be Chaos and Robot. The next CosmicBreak idea should be Blocky.

Neoscream's design is based on Energon
Starscream. This image was not done
by me.
Next is Neoscream. Neoscream and his sister Dark Viper were made by the female Decepticon scientist, Jackal. She merged the cloned sparks of herself and Starscream to creat them. Both of them were given loyalty chips so that they would stay loyal to Starscream and would not stab her or each other it the back. Neoscream is very like Starscream with scheming, but rarely acts as the foul. He is a skilled swordsman and Sniper. He is equipped with a phase shift system. While in use the phase shift system allows his to phase though objects and be come invisible. While it this state he can not interact with objects and people who did not enter this state with him. Also he has to have his flight system running to prevent he from phasing down floors by mistake His goal in life is to become second in command of the Decepticons, second only to Starscream, and to gain Starscream's respect as he sees Starscream as his father. There should be three versions of Neoscream, robot mode, jet mode and phased mode which he Transforms (Morphs) to. First the Robot Mode dial. In this mode he should have the Giant symbol, Charge, Blades, Toughness, Combat Reflexes, Range Combat Expert and two traits, "Family Ties" and "Transform: Neoscream".
Family Ties: Neoscream gains a +1 to his attack value if there is at least one of the following characters on the field as a friendly character: Dark Viper, Jackal or Starscream. He gains a +1 Damage if two of them are on the field as a friendly character and +1 Defence if all three are the field as a friendly character.
Transform: Neoscream: Give Neoscream a move action that deals no pushing damage. After the action resolves, replace him with any character with this trait on the same click number. Existing action tokens and action tokens for the action are applied to the replacement.
He should have about eight clicks of health and starting combat values of Speed 9, Attack 11, Defence 18, Damage 3 and Range 8 with one target. He should have the Decepticon team ability and his keywords should be Decepticon, Seeker and Robot.
Next the Jet Mode dial. In this mode he should have the Giant symbol, the Transporter Flight symbol, Running Shot, Energy Explosion, Toughness, Energy Shield Deflection, Range Combat Expert and two traits, "Family Ties" and "Transform: Neoscream". His starting combat values of Speed 14, Attack 10, Defence 19, Damage 3 and Range 8 with two targets. He should have the Decepticon team ability and his keywords should be Decepticon, Seeker and Vehicle.
Next the Phase Mode dial. In this mode he should have the Phasing, Willpower and two traits, "Non Physical Form" and "Transform: Neoscream".
Non Physical Form: Neoscream cannot be the target of Powers, Abilities or Attacks. At the end of a turn roll a d6, on the roll of a 1 or 2 deal one unavoidable click of damage to him.
His starting combat values of Speed 7, Attack 0, Defence 10, Damage 0 and Range 0. He should not have any team abilities or keywords. Next time I do a blog special I should hopefully be doing ideas for the Decepticon team ability, Ninjamus Prime and the Autobots team ability.

Until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment