MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 19 March 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of 12th of 18th of March

Sanji after the time skip
(pictures and WLR coming soon) Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. Due to the fact that is ready now and to save time tomorrow morning I posted it now. The week before last I pick up the Gruntz 15mm, but what did last week being. But first I forgot to state last week that on Sunday I picked up a mother's day gift for my mum from Play.com. Also I like to say Congratulations to Ichigo from Anime Pulse as his wife has gave birth to their son.

This Monday morning I managed to get motivated enough to leave on time to catch the bus to work. Yes, no need to wash money on a taxi to get into work when I have a bus pass. On the way to work I received an e-mail from Play.com. Starting today there is a buy one get on free sell on Disney DVDs and Blu-Rays. Danm it! The gift I brought my mum was a Disney Blu-Ray, if only I wanted one extra day. I worked from 9:50AM to 2PM. Work was very quiet. After work I popped to Hobbycraft to see if they had any Flames of War infantry that I can use as in Gruntz 15mm as Flames of War is a 15mm game. Sadly I forgot they were getting rid of their Flames of War stuff. They only had an Artillery box set left the was about £20. As I was not looking to spend that much, I decided to not get it. However I did pick up a special scale ruler to check if things fit the scale and for any model making in the future. There use a phone called from my dad at about 10:30PM. There had just been another armed rubbery at his store. Crap. So he had to go off to work to deal with it.
Watched: Episode 22 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episodes 27 and 28 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

On Tuesday morning before work I finished off and posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I worked from 9:50AM to 3PM. I phoned home to see my dad was home from work for a left as today was ment to be his day off work and he only went in at the morning due to the rubbery. However it was my mum who answered. She was off sick due to a nasty tummy bug. Dad was not home yet so I had to get a bus home, but as the doctor told my mum she could only have liquids for the next three days, so she wanted me to pick up some chicken soup and chocolate milk. I first tried the M&S Express at the train station, but the only Chicken soup they had was very chunky. So I had to go to Sainsbury's. When I got home my mum phoned my phone and he sad he would be doing closing as the closing staff will not be coming in today.
Watched: Episode 4 of Let’s Play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Listened: Episodes 29 and 30 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.


GaoGaiGar
On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 4PM. When I got home I got a phone call from Richard. He was going to be busy this weekend visiting some University friends so he will not be able to do coffee this Saturday. So we arranged to meet up for drinks later. When my dad got home I cooked the curry that was plan for yesterday for dinner today. Later in the evening I meet up with Richard at Wetherspoon. I get home about 10:15PM.
Watched: WWE Afterburn (a recap of last week’s WWE Smackdown).
Listened: Episode 31 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

I worked from Thursday I worked from 12PM to 3:20PM. I checked with Darren H if coffee was still happening on Saturday as there was no Richard this week again. As he needs to get a mother's day gift, he would be at the Shopping Center anyway, so coffee was still on for the two of us. When I got home the Blu-Ray I ordered for my mum had arrived. As my mum was off sick for the rest of the week I decided to give her the Blu-Ray now as she was saying she had nothing to watch (I realised later she still have all eight Harry Potter film to re-watch). It was Lady and the Tramp, a classic Disney film with bleeping Siamese cats. Like normal in the evening I went to HeroClix.
Watched: Lady and the Tramp and this week’s episode of Gadget Geeks.
Listened: Special 2 of Gundamn!@MAHQ. 3


On Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's HeroClix MK post before work. I worked from 12PM to 4PM.  After that not much happened to blog about. Oh the New coffeetable will be arriving on Thursday the 29th. 
Watched: The unaired pilot of Sherlock and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 32 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.


On Saturday I had  coffee with Darren and a little wounder around the Shopping Center. We popped into Waterstones, HMV, Game and Clintons. I worked from 12PM to 4:30PM. After that not much happened to blog about. But I did post the first opening to GaoGaiGar.
Watched: The Qualifiers for the 2012 Australian F1 Grand Prix and episodes 1 and 2 of GaoGaiGar.
Listened: Episodes 33 and 34 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

Sunday was a day off work. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the Cosmic Cosplay post. Me and my mum were planing on going to the Shopping Center at first as she needed some new underwear, but she then decided to by them online so we never went. In the evening I posted the second opening to GaoGaiGar and finally gotten around to trying one of the two Xbox 360 games Roxy lent me back during Christmas, Vanquish. From what I played of the game, the graphics were great and the storyline even tho it was a little cheesy it was still very good. But being a first person shooter I have problems with it due my lack of coordination and multitasking. The AR mode was a pain to use with my coordination. To activate it you need to do an evade action so you cannot roughly aim the gun before entering AR mode and then by time I switch my fingers the to aim and aim the gun at the target the suit overheats. I might try playing a bit more but it is a game I would not spend money on. Please note I am not saying the game play is crap, I am just saying my Dyspraxia gets in the way with the game. I prefer auto targeting than manual.
Watched: Episodes 3 to 7 of GaoGaiGar, episode 6 of series two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00, episode 5 of Let’s Play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, the 2012 Australian F1 Grand Prix, episode 8 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and this week’s episode of WWE Smackdown.
Listened: Special 3 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 23rd of March: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 25th of March: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 27th of March: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment