MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of 27th of February to the 4th of March

Chopper after the time skip
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last was role-play and work not making there up their minds about If I was off work or not on Thursday, but what did last week being.

On Monday morning for some reason I was running late and had to get a taxi into work. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:15PM. In the evening I installed Dungeons and Dragons Online and was planning to try it out, however in between Richard downloading it and me installing it there was a major update. It took forever to download and I do not get around to trying it out.
Watched: Episode 20 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE.
Listened: Episode 311 of Anime Pulse.
Read: Chapter 38 to 43 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist and finished chapter 10 of Dragon Ball Multiverse.
Brought and Received: Got volume 5 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist manga in the post.

On Tuesday morning before work I finished off and posted last week's Neoscream's Life post with another teaser dial from the Excel Template. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:45PM. In the evening I did not do much to write about (or at least remember as I wrote Tuesday's post on Friday).
Watched: Part of this week’s episode of WWE Raw and episodes 213 to 215 of the dubbed version of Naruto.


On Wednesday I worked from 9:50AM to 12:30PM. I receive a phone call on my phone on my way home while listening to music on my Bluetooth headphones. This time I decided to do things different. Instead of turning of the headphones before answering, I answered the call and held the microphone part of my phone up to my mouth. I seemed to work by the audio quality was bad, however this could be due to reception than the headphones. When I got home I finally got round to trying out Dungeons and Dragons Online. It feels like a console role-play game with the MMORPG part tagged on. Compared to Star Trek Online the real money store, the C-Store, Dungeons and Dragons Online store is very expensive. In Star Trek Online extra races cost about £5, while in Dungeons and Dragons Online is about £10 for extra races or classes.
Watched: The rest of this week’s episode of WWE Raw.

On Thursday morning before work, there was an automatic phone call saying there was an alarm going off in the store he runs. I tried phoning my dad who was there working, but the phone was constantly engaged. OK this was worrying. I let my mum know what happened just before going to work. She was off work today, but was away food shopping when I got the phone called. I worked from 12PM to 3PM. When I got home I asked my mum what happened. After ages to trying to contact my dad, she finally got to him. The alarm was one of the freezers had stopped work. Why the company phoned us he does not know, but I better it was because his phone line was constantly engaged. Before going to HeroClix I found out that Minecraft was updated today. Sweet. I posted a trialer for the update on my blog. Blaire was online when I got back from HeroClix, but I was too busy writing up HeroClix to pop on to say hi.
Watched: Episode 197 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.


Currently the only Gruntz 15mm made figure
On Friday morning I finished off any minor bits I do not do last night and posted this week's HeroClix MK post before work. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. In the evening I did not do much to write about (or at least remember as I wrote Tuesday's post on Monday).
Watched: This week’s episode of Gadget Geeks.
Read: Chapter 44 of Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelist and chapter 5 of Battle Angel Alita.

Like normal on Saturday I went to coffee with Darren H and Richard. We chatted about stuff like normal and popped into the bookshop before going to work. Sadly there will be no coffee next  I worked from 12PM to 5:15PM. In the evening I mainly worked on dial designs and tomorrows Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Smackdown and episode 198 of the subtitled version of Naruto: Shippuden.
Listened: Episode 43 of VG Pulse.

Sunday was a day off work. I help my mum spring clean and rearrange the living room as we got some new furniture come any time from next week. I did a double update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the Cosmic Cosplay post forgetting to talk about testing the game. Before going to bed I was seeing if there has been any news about the expansion to Super Dungeon Explorer. Sadly there was no new next on the expansion, but I do found out that it won second place of the TGN Readers Choice Award for new game or expansion category. I decided to find out what won it. The game that won was Gruntz 15mm. It is a fast play 15mm Sci-fi wargame, designed for skirmish level play. It is based around generic platoon level battle that is not restricted to set genre or background setting. As it is a generic rules set than I might use these rules as a bases for Mobius SRACU Wars, and build a campaign system for the game. This means most of the 12mm (1:144 scale) stuff I picked up will be useless, but I think the dwarves I picked up ages ago might fit in better in 15mm. For those Gundam kit fans, 15mm is about 1:100 scale so the model kits of that scale will fit. 15mm is very common which will make finding thing to use easier, as 12mm was rare for things like infantry.
Watched: Episode 216 of the dubbed version of Naruto.
Listened: Episodes 170 and 171 of Manga Pulse and episodes 44 and 45 of VG Pulse.

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 9th of March: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 11th of March: "Two Years of the Blog Special Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 13th of March: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment