MK HeroClix House Rules

Monday 26 March 2012

Neoscream's Life for the week of the 19th to the 25th of March

Franky after the time skip
Welcome to another week of my life. Again as I had the time I posted this post a day early as I had the time. I might consider move the post to Mondays, but I leave that until next week to decided that. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before last my mum was off work sick and I finally tried out one of the games Roxy lent me, but what did last week bring.

On Monday I worked from 9:50AM to 4:30PM. In the evening I decided to posted last week's Neoscream's Life post early as I had it ready and to save me from a mad rush to post it tomorrow morning. After that I decided to check eBay from 15mm Sci-fi stuff as I was already on eBay looking for season five of Bleach and found a bunch of cheap stuff from Russia from a company called Tekhnolog. Their two main game of this scale were ZOD and Astroid. The main two sets I am looking on getting are 16 Astroid Mechs for £10.10 and 12 ZOD tanks for £15.15 with £3.79 postage and packaging on each of them. Sweet. Almost too good to be true.
Watched: Episodes 8 to 10 of GaoGaiGar and episode 7 of series two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
Read: Chapter 9 of part 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel.

On Tuesday morning I tried to to see if the company did any other stuff before deciding to order any now or a later date. I found a review on a blog called Dropship Horizon about their ZOD stuff. Here is the review. With the quality of the plastic I would have to say it was obvious by some of the pictures and price that they were cheap. However the scale of the Mecha and Tanks is a problem. It is not the seller fault as it is the company who made them who states they are 1:100 scale (15mm). Also ttthe legal problem with the infantry is a big problem. So I decided to avoid them, for now. I worked from 9:50AM to 7:40PM. Yes that is right, a ten hour shift. While at work I did some thinking about MS Wars and Gruntz 15mm. I decided to go back to 12mm as I already have a bunch of vehicles and infantry at 12mm already and I have found out the Heavy Gear and CAV are both 12mm (I alway fought they were 10mm or smaller. However I will still be using Gruntz 15mm, but convert the ranges to 12mm. It is easy to do on a spreadsheet as 15mm is 1:100 and 12mm is 1:144. So the range divided by 1.44. In with be using half inches to help balance the conversions. With this decision I decided to pick up a pack of 16 mecha from Astroid when I paid for the box set of season five of Bleach.
WLR: Nothing.
Brought and Received: Picked up on eBay series five of Bleach.




On Wednesday moring before work I tried out the other Xbox game Roxy lent me, Fable III. From what I have played so far all I can really say is that it is Fable (which is goos), but I have heard that the game heavily changes halfway into the game. I worked from 9:50AM to 4:20PM. In the evening I went out with Darren H and Richard for a meal and some drinks at Wetherspoon. Darren H introduced me to a smart phone game called Draw Something and we both introduced Richard to Tweeter.
WLR: Nothing.

Thursday was a day off work, so I update the DreamClix Dial Designs page. Both of my parents were off today too. However my dad had to pop out to do some work. He wanted to use his Sat Nav, but the map data would not load up, it kept on saying they were locked. I spent most of the day trying to fix it and downloading things for it which took forever with my internet speed. In the end my dad phoned the helpline and they guided us to a download that resets the data on the Sat Nav, which worked. Like normal in the evening I went to HeroClix.
Watched: This week’s episode of WWE Raw, this week’s episode Gadget Geeks, episode 281 of the subtitled version of Bleach and episodes 6 and 7 of Let's Play Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time.

On Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's HeroClix MK post before work. I worked from 12PM to 4:10PM. I did not do much after that apart from playing Fable 3.
Watched: Episode 8 of the second season of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
Listened: Episode 176 of Manga Pulse and episode 35 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.


On Saturday I had coffee with Darren, Richard and Collette. Richard was later as he lost track of time due to playing Minecraft. I worked from 12PM to 3:30PM. In the evening I finished of all the dial designs I needed for tomorrow and worked on tomorrow's Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episodes 92 to 97 of the dubbed version of Bleach.
Listened: Episode 36 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.
Brought and Received: Series five of Bleach arrived in the post.

Sunday was a day off work. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the Cosmic Cosplay post. There was no role-play this week a Nathan was busy. We tried all week to set a different date, but we could not get a date were everybody was free. I mainly got court up with shows.

Watched: Episodes 98 and 99 of the dubbed version of Bleach, the 2012 Malaysian F1 Grand Prix, episode 282 of the subtitled version of Bleach, episode 8 of Let's Play Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, episode 9 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam and episode 9 of series two of Mobile Suit Gundam 00.
Listened: Episodes 50 and 51 of VG Pulse and episode 177 of Manga Pulse.
Read: Chapter 10 of part 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel (Finishing off volume 6).

Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 30th of March: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 1st of April: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 3rd of April: "Neoscream's Life".


Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment