MK HeroClix House Rules

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Neoscream's Life from the week of the 5th to the 11th of March

Nico Robin
after the time
skip
Welcome to another week of my life. For those new  to the blog, the "Neoscream's Life" posts are basically a weekly dairy of mine. The week before was a party at testing Dungeons and Dragons Online, version 1.2 of Minecraft was released and I discovered a new gaming system to base MS Wars on, Gruntz 15mm, but what did last week being.

Monday morning for some reason again I was running late and had to get a taxi into work, damn it. I worked from 9:50AM to 3:30PM. When I got home I manly worked on last week's Neoscream's Log post as I was behind in writing it up.
Watched: Episode 5 of Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Series 2.
Listened: Episode 312 of Anime Pulse and episode 172 of Manga Pulse.


On Tuesday morning before work I finished off and posted last week's Neoscream's Life post. I also brought/downloaded the Gruntz 15mm rules. I worked from 9:50AM to 3PM. All day I was reading the rules and looking a mecha that will fit 15mm games. The rules seemed quite easy, but there was one major problem, currently there are no melee weapons for mecha. Beep. I need to check if there are any planned for version 1.1 of the rules. Need to remember to look at the Gruntz 15mm forums. With mecha, I am looking for humanoid mecha like in Gundam and Code Geass. Battletech mecha is a little too small for 15mm and most of it does not fit into what I am looking for. Some of the CAV mecha look great but I have a feeling the might be a bit too small for 15mm mecha, need to see pictures against 15mm figures to decided. Heavy Gear mecha is perfect in style, but again a little too small for man piloted mecha. However I found some fantastic mecha from Micropanzer called Russian Heavy Combat Armour. I really need to save up for them. It is £39 for 5 or £65 for 10 or (until the 15th) £95 for 20.
Watched: Episode 21 of Mobile Suit Gundam AGE and episodes 373 and 374 of One Piece.
Listen: Episode 46 of VG Pulse and episode 173 of Manga Pulse.

Read: Gruntz 15mm version 1 Rulebook.
Brought and Received: I brought the Gruntz 15mm version 1 Rulebook

A team of five Russian Heavy Combat Armours behind 15mm infantry
On Wednesday morning I had a nightmare redoing teams for tomorrow's HeroClix. I made two teams on ever Monday or Tuesday and forgot the Modern Age restriction. The two teams I was originally going to go for were Heroes for Hire and DC Detectives team with Batman and Rorschach. It took all my free time in the morning to build them. After doing that I felt sick with HeroClix. I felt like giving it up or at least putting it on peause for a week. I worked from 9:50AM to 4PM. Before I finished work I had to go to Staples for a new laserjet toner for work. When I asked a member of staff for a toner for a HP P1005, he give me a toner for a HP 1005, which was the wrong one. So I had to go back to get in exchanged for the right one. I do not blame the staff for this muck up, just HP for bad numbering on printers, 1005 and P1005 can be confusing with hundreds of different printers out there with different toners for each one of them. After work I was over the massive downer I had with HeroClix. My mum was out night to have dinner and a chat with a friend of hers. Before she left me and my dad had to throw out the old furniture we were getting read for the new stuff coming tomorrow. In the evening Blaire was online
Watched: Episodes 375 and 376 of One Piece and this week’s episode of WWE Raw.
Listened: Episode 47 of VG Pulse.


Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel
On Thursday morning before work, I helped my mum give the living room a good hover up before the new furniture arrived. Oh the new furniture we are getting are a new armchair and a two seater sofa. Sorry been forgetting to say what they were. My parents are also considering on getting a new coffeetable or at least a footstool. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. When I got home, the new furniture had arrived. Like normal, in the evening I went to HeroClix. Even tho I lost all five games, I had fun and that is all that counts.
WLR: Nothing.

On Friday morning I finished off and posted this week's HeroClix MK post before work. I worked from 12PM to 4PM. Nothing really happened to blog about after that, apart from Ming, my mum's Siemens, is not liking the new sofa and is clawing it. It is bad enough that he has been clawing my coat, but now the furniture. Dad is going to kill him if he keeps it up.
Watched: Picture Dramas 6 and 7 of Code Geass R2, episodes 1 and 2 of Let’s Play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and episode 6 of Mobile Suit Victory Gundam.
Read: Chapters 5 to 7 of part 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel.
Brought and Received: Volume 6 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel finally arrived in the post.


As there was no coffee this Saturday as Richard was busy, I went to do the food shopping with my mum and then we went to Homebase where we ordered a new coffetable. I worked from 12PM to 4:45PM. In the evening I mainly worked on tomorrows Cosmic Cosplay post.
Watched: Episode 377 of One Piece, Mail Time 3.9.12 from Jsica and episode 3 of Let’s Play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Read: Chapter 8 of part 2 of Mobile Suit Gundam: École du Ciel.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Sunday was a day off work. Today marked the two years birthday of Neoscream's Log (not the Blog). I help my mum spring clean and rearrange the the stuff on the stairs. I did an update to the DreamClix Dial Designs page and posted the Cosmic Cosplay Special post. In the evening I did some unit making using the Gruntz 15mm System.
Watched: This week’s episode of Gadget Geeks and episode 280 of the subtitled version of Bleach. 
Listened: Episodes 174 and 175 of Manga Pulse, episodes 48 and 49 of VG Pulse and episode 26 of Gundamn!@MAHQ.


Here is a list of posts that will be posted during the coming week.

Friday the 16th of March: "HeroClix MK".
Sunday the 18th of March: "Cosmic Cosplay".
Tuesday the 20th of March: "Neoscream's Life".

Well until next time, Mecha Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment